Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City 10:00 - Aug 7 with 1219 viewsSwansIndependent

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City 7th Aug 2021 10:00
Swansea City hope to conclude the loan signing of highly rated Manchester United defender Ethan Laird today. The Basingstoke born player is under contract until 2023 at Old Trafford and the club are keen to see him at Championship level this season. He played under Russell Martin at MK Dons last season, the loan was a complete success. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 10:29 - Aug 7 with 1129 viewsThornburyswan

Good call for me, cover for Roberts initially & competition with him once he’s fit (if we don’t sell).
Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 10:56 - Aug 7 with 1055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 10:29 - Aug 7 by Thornburyswan

Good call for me, cover for Roberts initially & competition with him once he’s fit (if we don’t sell).

I wonder if he could cover the left side? If we line up with 5 at the back today surely Manning will play RWB with Bidwell on the left and Cabango, Bennett and Naughton the three centre backs .
Smith, Walsh (if not fit Oli Cooper or Dhanda) and Patterson , Piroe (if on the naughty step Whittaker) and Lowe up front.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 10:57]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 11:03 - Aug 7 with 1030 viewsmax936

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 10:56 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder if he could cover the left side? If we line up with 5 at the back today surely Manning will play RWB with Bidwell on the left and Cabango, Bennett and Naughton the three centre backs .
Smith, Walsh (if not fit Oli Cooper or Dhanda) and Patterson , Piroe (if on the naughty step Whittaker) and Lowe up front.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 10:57]

Why could Piroe on the naughty step ?

Scrap that just seen it below, Martin sent him home, what's he done I wonder?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 11:05]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 11:29 - Aug 7 with 956 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 11:03 - Aug 7 by max936

Why could Piroe on the naughty step ?

Scrap that just seen it below, Martin sent him home, what's he done I wonder?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 11:05]

All If’s at the moment. If it’s true he won’t be in the squad. I hope it isn’t as he’s looked useful.

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 12:00 - Aug 7 with 913 viewsMagic_Michu

Piroe looking useful… I think he’s looked atrocious so far

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 12:04 - Aug 7 with 900 viewsjasper_T

Played 45 minutes for their u23s last night, his first run out of preseason after injury.
Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 12:08 - Aug 7 with 883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manchester United starlet to sign for Swansea City on 12:00 - Aug 7 by Magic_Michu

Piroe looking useful… I think he’s looked atrocious so far

Just going on what I saw of him against good opposition in Southampton. Made himself available, some nice interplay but was let down by the attempted return balls to him. Let’s not just write him off just yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024