Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad 13:29 - Sep 1 with 1634 viewsjack247

So who have we got to

Carry the ball from our final third/spray passes from there
Play the Laird role on the left

Other than that, I’m fairly happy, though creativity may be a problem.
Squad on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 1512 viewsReslovenSwan1

Olivier Ntitcham appears to have the ability to ping balls around like Shelvey used to do. Walsh is a a very accurate short ranges passer.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Squad on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 1493 viewsAndyCole

Strange thread. Should be obvious for all to see. Which I guess is why it's such an empty thread.

An abundance of riches that we didn't have last term in the final third. Both in the hole and more importantly up top.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Squad on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 1487 viewsjack247

Squad on 19:34 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

Strange thread. Should be obvious for all to see. Which I guess is why it's such an empty thread.

An abundance of riches that we didn't have last term in the final third. Both in the hole and more importantly up top.

Yeah, I don’t know why, but I’ve typed final third instead of defensive third. My mistake.

We definitely don’t have an embarrassment of riches in what’s probably the most important position in this formation. I’m not convinced on who plays the Laird role on the left either.
Squad on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 1449 viewsAndyCole

It really ain't rocket science. Try and keep things simple for yourself. Then you'll make less mistakes.

It's football, a game for the masses. Played, watched and managed by that ilk.

Odd how some people choose to over complicate stuff, sit on the fence and then choose to spend all day arguing the toss. What's the point in that ?

Manning, obvs.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Squad on 20:22 - Sep 1 with 1432 viewsjack247

Squad on 20:10 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

It really ain't rocket science. Try and keep things simple for yourself. Then you'll make less mistakes.

Odd how some people choose to over complicate stuff, sit on the fence and then choose to spend all day arguing the toss. What's the point in that ?

Manning, obvs.

Manning has been playing in the back three. We’ve signed a right sided centre back.

You’re wasting your time with the verbal diarrhoea.
Squad on 20:22 - Sep 1 with 1431 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Squad on 20:10 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

Manning, obvs.

Manning has one good game in 4. Bidwell is more consistent, has a bit of an edge and can cross a ball better than anyone else at the club.

Seems you haven’t played the game at any decent standard either

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Squad on 20:32 - Sep 1 with 1413 viewsAndyCole

Bidwell clearly isn't in the Messiah's plans.

Manning is best fit in that space.

Despite Manning slotting in superbly at the core of our defence, we have better (more tried and tested) options. We played some of our best football with Manning playing the uber-sweeper role. A rare talent.

So rare, that he could play CM, LWB, CDM. A massive asset for RM, as acknowledged recently.

One of our more astute acquisitions and a proper team player. If it weren't for his off-the-scale utility and fiery (less intelligent) nature - a proper leader/captain by example.

Squad on 20:38 - Sep 1 with 1406 viewsjack247

Squad on 20:32 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

Despite Manning slotting in superbly at the core of our defence, we have better (more tried and tested) options. We played some of our best football with Manning playing the uber-sweeper role. A rare talent.

So rare, that he could play CM, LWB, CDM. A massive asset for RM, as acknowledged recently.

One of our more astute acquisitions and a proper team player. If it weren't for his off-the-scale utility and fiery (less intelligent) nature - a proper leader/captain by example.

That’s much better. Why don’t you post like that more often?

I agree Manning is better suited to the position, but think Martin will keep him where he is at the moment due to his ability in possession. The back three see more of the ball than the wide players.

Edit. I guess Naughton in the three and Manning wide would be an option.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 20:40]
Login to get fewer ads

Squad on 20:49 - Sep 1 with 1381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Squad on 20:32 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

Jack of all trades master of none. We don’t need average - if we’re going to challenge we are going to need to be better. Bidwell has his limitations but he’ll keep dangerous accurate crosses for Piroe if fed .

Downes is going to thrive in this league, I disagree completely with your assessment earlier - if anything Grimes was nicking his space. Such a shame he got hit with covid - he’ll catch up .

Squad on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 1336 viewsBadlands

Who have we got ho can meet crosses that are above shoulder height.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Squad on 21:34 - Sep 1 with 1294 viewsAndyCole

Squad on 20:22 - Sep 1 by jack247

Manning has been playing in the back three. We’ve signed a right sided centre back.

You’re wasting your time with the verbal diarrhoea.

You really don't want to open your can of worms... however as a taster.....

'Verbal diarrhoea'. Pot kettle, ffs. You spend all day, every day posting insignificance. It's your forte. The king of yeah-but-no-but. And all to no avail, always petering out. Into insignificance.

Not sure when you took it upon yourself to be site arbiter in determining who posts what, how, when or if. It's a tad unbecoming and totally unnecessary. That job is way above your pay grade.

Don't forget some of us remember when you first appeared here, all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed. Then quickly paled into insignificance. As per. You ought to find an edge.

Squad on 22:25 - Sep 1 with 1230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Squad on 21:18 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Who have we got ho can meet crosses that are above shoulder height.

So when Bidwell crossed against Sheffield United a phantom nodded it in? Come on mun Piroe will thrive off that kind of service (well any kind really, just give him the ball anywhere in and around the box - he’ll at least hit the target!).

Squad on 07:21 - Sep 2 with 1142 viewsjack247

Squad on 21:34 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

You really don't want to open your can of worms... however as a taster.....

'Verbal diarrhoea'. Pot kettle, ffs. You spend all day, every day posting insignificance. It's your forte. The king of yeah-but-no-but. And all to no avail, always petering out. Into insignificance.

Not sure when you took it upon yourself to be site arbiter in determining who posts what, how, when or if. It's a tad unbecoming and totally unnecessary. That job is way above your pay grade.

Don't forget some of us remember when you first appeared here, all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed. Then quickly paled into insignificance. As per. You ought to find an edge.

From the guy who tries to impress strangers on the internet by making up juvenile names for our manager. Everyone ignored Martine, it was pathetic. Have another try.

When do you think I appeared here?
Squad on 07:42 - Sep 2 with 1134 viewsjack247

Squad on 22:25 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

So when Bidwell crossed against Sheffield United a phantom nodded it in? Come on mun Piroe will thrive off that kind of service (well any kind really, just give him the ball anywhere in and around the box - he’ll at least hit the target!).

I’m not sure Bidwell is the man for that position. He doesn’t have pace or trickery. I do agree though, his crossing is the best from our left sided players and Piroe will be a handful in the air.
Squad on 07:51 - Sep 2 with 1120 viewsjackrmee

Squad on 07:42 - Sep 2 by jack247

I’m not sure Bidwell is the man for that position. He doesn’t have pace or trickery. I do agree though, his crossing is the best from our left sided players and Piroe will be a handful in the air.

I like Bidwell, but he'll be replaced in January I think.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Squad on 08:20 - Sep 2 with 1095 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Squad on 07:42 - Sep 2 by jack247

If we’re talking pace and trickery Manning also has neither. More crucially he doesn’t have the crossing ability. I can’t genuinely see what he brings.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024