Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle apparently want Ramsey 15:00 - Oct 11 with 533 viewsKeithHaynes

And will pay him around 400k a week.

Newcastle and their Saudi owners want to make a £400,000-a-week star their first big signing and it’s got a lot of people talking.

The Magpies are reportedly looking at Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey as their first marquee signing at the club following their £305million takeover.

The consortium — who we all know are backed by their £320bn Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund — completed their takeover from Mike Ashley on Thursday.

According to Italian outlet Calcio Mercato, Ramsey is considering a return the Premier League, and Newcastle are one potential option while Crystal Palace and Everton are also reportedly keen on him.

The same reports says that Juventus sporting director Federico Cherubini is keen on the idea of getting rid of Ramsey and his hefty £400,000-a-week wages.

Ramsey recently told the press recently: “The training philosophy and methods are different in my club from here with Wales.

“There are a lot of people here who have a number of years of managing me so they know how to get the best out of me.

“And how to help me to play a lot of games in a row, like I showed at Euro 2020 this year.

“I’m capable of doing that and producing good performances… Of course I’d like myself to be playing more. It’s been frustrating.”

Former Aston Villa captain Gabriel Agbonlahor recently told talkSPORT that he thinks Newcastle should sign Ramsey, while also mentioning Philippe Coutinho as a potential option.

“I’d go and get Ramsey or someone like that,” he told talkSPORT.

“He’s still a good player and it isn’t working for him at Juventus at the moment.

“I’d target those kind of players where you don’t have to pay them silly money.

“I’d take Coutinho, too, because we were talking about the Man City takeover and they had Robinho come in.

“Coutinho’s not really playing his football properly at Barcelona, and Barcelona will take anything — they still owe Liverpool for him, don’t they?”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 15:39 - Oct 11 with 501 viewspencoedjack

I’d imagine the Saudi’s will have a DOF in place who will know Ramsey is an extremely overrated footballer who is not worth a high wage.
Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 16:14 - Oct 11 with 480 viewsonehunglow

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 15:39 - Oct 11 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine the Saudi’s will have a DOF in place who will know Ramsey is an extremely overrated footballer who is not worth a high wage.

Ramsey 400k per week is just sick.
Not funny

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 16:21 - Oct 11 with 478 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Much like agents of lower league journeyman routinely use our club as a means to generate column inches promoting their clients' availability, I'm sure we'll see hundreds of players "linked" to Newcastle during the next few months, most of whom bear no actual interest from Newcastle.

If we could not clutter the forum with their nonsense, that would be great. It is bad enough seeing the dozens of players "linked" to Swansea each Summer and Winter.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 17:06 - Oct 11 with 461 viewsKeithHaynes

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 16:21 - Oct 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Much like agents of lower league journeyman routinely use our club as a means to generate column inches promoting their clients' availability, I'm sure we'll see hundreds of players "linked" to Newcastle during the next few months, most of whom bear no actual interest from Newcastle.

If we could not clutter the forum with their nonsense, that would be great. It is bad enough seeing the dozens of players "linked" to Swansea each Summer and Winter.

It a balancing act, and a difficult one at that.
Discussion / debate is what makes or breaks us.

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 17:51 - Oct 11 with 427 views1983

A decent stepping stone for the Geordies

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 18:24 - Oct 11 with 404 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 17:06 - Oct 11 by KeithHaynes

It a balancing act, and a difficult one at that.
Discussion / debate is what makes or breaks us.

It certainly is, and you do a fantastic job.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 387 viewsmax936

Thought one of them said that they had no desire to go out and spend 100's of millions on players, yet they're willing to bring in Ramsey and pay him 400 grand a week

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 19:40 - Oct 11 with 356 viewsonehunglow

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 18:24 - Oct 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It certainly is, and you do a fantastic job.

I think the Guv i doing a good job dwight.
Granted we have some frisson but overall I think we interact pretty well.
We dont altogether ee eye to eye,as is the cae with AC-for me,but I dont remember any bad blood

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 21:02 - Oct 11 with 310 viewsKeithHaynes

Newcastle apparently want Ramsey on 19:40 - Oct 11 by onehunglow

I think the Guv i doing a good job dwight.
Granted we have some frisson but overall I think we interact pretty well.
We dont altogether ee eye to eye,as is the cae with AC-for me,but I dont remember any bad blood

That’s life, that’s the way it is.
Thanks Dwight 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024