Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st 09:02 - Nov 1 with 896 viewsKeithHaynes

Another one waiting to see what’s his options are ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:09 - Nov 1 with 873 viewsCatullus

He's been playing very well but I just have this feeling we'll allow him to leave and that Martin has players in mind he wants to bring in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:12 - Nov 1 with 866 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:09 - Nov 1 by Catullus

He's been playing very well but I just have this feeling we'll allow him to leave and that Martin has players in mind he wants to bring in.

This.

JB has been nothing but professional in his time here but he'll know that RM might have other options in mind. If nothing else our failure to dismiss outright the interest from Boro would have shown him that.

If he can get a good deal for himself and we can get a reasonable price enabling us to replace him then both parties will probably part ways in an amicable fashion.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:19 - Nov 1 with 854 viewsCatullus

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:12 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

This.

JB has been nothing but professional in his time here but he'll know that RM might have other options in mind. If nothing else our failure to dismiss outright the interest from Boro would have shown him that.

If he can get a good deal for himself and we can get a reasonable price enabling us to replace him then both parties will probably part ways in an amicable fashion.

Depending on Martin being able to sign who he wants in January otherwise I think he'll go on a free in the summer.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:53 - Nov 1 with 806 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 09:19 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Depending on Martin being able to sign who he wants in January otherwise I think he'll go on a free in the summer.

Possibly. Wouldn't lose sleep over it either way. We've had good value from him on a free.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 10:06 - Nov 1 with 792 viewsChief

Has he been offered a new contract?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 11:01 - Nov 1 with 750 viewsKeithHaynes

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 10:06 - Nov 1 by Chief

Has he been offered a new contract?

No mate.

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 11:08 - Nov 1 with 746 viewsChief

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 11:01 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

No mate.

Can't really blame him if he were to investigate other options then

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 11:42 - Nov 1 with 715 viewsKeithHaynes

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 11:08 - Nov 1 by Chief

Can't really blame him if he were to investigate other options then

Of course very few would be aware of talks as opposed to a contract offer.

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 12:42 - Nov 1 with 658 viewsjasper_T

Foreign clubs can approach him in January, domestic still have to wait (officially at least).
Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 13:09 - Nov 1 with 626 viewsKeithHaynes

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 12:42 - Nov 1 by jasper_T

Foreign clubs can approach him in January, domestic still have to wait (officially at least).

Within their own associations yes Jasper, of course Scotland is open to him. Hence the original hint. However, both Grimes and Bidwell will be encouraging their agents to actively collect together offers ASAP so they can decide if they stay or go. And that I’m certain has started.

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 13:28 - Nov 1 with 604 viewsCatullus

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 13:09 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Within their own associations yes Jasper, of course Scotland is open to him. Hence the original hint. However, both Grimes and Bidwell will be encouraging their agents to actively collect together offers ASAP so they can decide if they stay or go. And that I’m certain has started.

Who can blame them, they have to think about their futures. Bidwell has been doing very well but I'm sure we can find an upgrade too.

If, as Martin said, players actually want to come here then I'm sure our recruiting team have a list of names for Martin to mull over.

Re Grimes, seeing him improve under Martin has me hoping he'll stay. He is much more forward thinking now.

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 14:14 - Nov 1 with 576 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 13:28 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Who can blame them, they have to think about their futures. Bidwell has been doing very well but I'm sure we can find an upgrade too.

If, as Martin said, players actually want to come here then I'm sure our recruiting team have a list of names for Martin to mull over.

Re Grimes, seeing him improve under Martin has me hoping he'll stay. He is much more forward thinking now.

Agree about Grimes, like the weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Hope he stays.
Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 23:39 - Nov 1 with 390 viewsReslovenSwan1

I read somewhere he was keen to return to London. If that is the case he wud not be pressing for a new deal I think he is a Scouser and came through the Everton acadmey but spent time at Brentford.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 00:11 - Nov 2 with 382 viewstheloneranger

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 23:39 - Nov 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I read somewhere he was keen to return to London. If that is the case he wud not be pressing for a new deal I think he is a Scouser and came through the Everton acadmey but spent time at Brentford.

Jake did have the record as Everton's youngest ever player to play in a European game - aged 16.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bidwell can talk to clubs from Jan 1st on 00:15 - Nov 2 with 380 viewsYouBackJastard

Although a much different player archetype and build than Laird, I hope we keep Bidders on. Having continuity with an established player who fully understands his role in this team could prove very valuable next year if we're pushing for automatics.

Definitely needs cover though. I can't bear to watch another Latibeaudiere backpass
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024