Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month 12:20 - Dec 2 with 836 viewsSwansIndependent

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month 2nd Dec 2021 12:16
It wasn’t until September that Folarin Balogun got an Arsenal U23 appearance this season. It was the 3-1 home win against Manchester United that he made his first impact this season. United had fielded a strong side to boot. Balogun bagged his first two goals of the season and announced he wanted first team football away from Arsenal if necessary. 0

The Arsenal player who holds all the goal scoring answers, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 12:46 - Dec 2 with 813 viewsBillyChong

Noticed him pop up with a goal against Ipswich last night on the Amazon Prime videprinter
Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 12:51 - Dec 2 with 802 viewsKeithHaynes

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 12:46 - Dec 2 by BillyChong

Noticed him pop up with a goal against Ipswich last night on the Amazon Prime videprinter

He is relentless.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 13:29 - Dec 2 with 763 viewsCatullus

Loathe as I am to take loan players in, he could provide us with the zip and energy we need. That he seems to be a genuine goal scoring talent wont hurt either!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 13:42 - Dec 2 with 743 viewsbuilthjack

In for Piroe?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 15:04 - Dec 2 with 683 viewsChief

With us only playing 1 out and out striker with Piroe being the undisputed incumbent, where would he fit in?

Could turn into another Rhys Williams sitting on the bench most weeks?

And where does it leave Obafemi?

I'm not against getting another striker on loan if it allows Cullen and Whittaker to go on loan but not sure one as high profile as this is wise? I'd go for a less developed maybe younger one who's perhaps not going to expect to start every game.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 16:00 - Dec 2 with 651 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 15:04 - Dec 2 by Chief

With us only playing 1 out and out striker with Piroe being the undisputed incumbent, where would he fit in?

I'm not against getting another striker on loan if it allows Cullen and Whittaker to go on loan but not sure one as high profile as this is wise? I'd go for a less developed maybe younger one who's perhaps not going to expect to start every game.

Well, we could go really attacking and have 2 really good goal scorers on the field at the same time.
How about that for a revolutionary idea?
Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 636 viewsChief

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 16:00 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, we could go really attacking and have 2 really good goal scorers on the field at the same time.
How about that for a revolutionary idea?

And still fit in Paterson and Ntcham?

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 16:29 - Dec 2 with 624 viewsKeithHaynes

Piroe won’t be fit for ever, every club needs three effective strikers. This guy is also extremely capable in the hybrid left side attacking role ( Guardiola speak ) which Arteta picked up from Man City. Basically he covers the left side and central role, something he did against Derby when he scored a recent hatrick. Because of Balogun’s extreme pace he fits the role well. That would allow Piroe to remain in his current position to extent. As for Paterson or Ntcham ? They too won’t last all season, strength in depth is key. Why we would go for younger or not as effective options is beyond me, this guy is

Login to get fewer ads

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 17:59 - Dec 2 with 563 viewsmax936

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 15:04 - Dec 2 by Chief

Balogun wouldn't be on bench, he's a different player to Piroe and scores for fun, one of them would play behind the other.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 561 viewsmax936

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 16:29 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

Piroe won’t be fit for ever, every club needs three effective strikers. This guy is also extremely capable in the hybrid left side attacking role ( Guardiola speak ) which Arteta picked up from Man City. Basically he covers the left side and central role, something he did against Derby when he scored a recent hatrick. Because of Balogun’s extreme pace he fits the role well. That would allow Piroe to remain in his current position to extent. As for Paterson or Ntcham ? They too won’t last all season, strength in depth is key. Why we would go for younger or not as effective options is beyond me, this guy is

Superbly put Keith, makes a nice change

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 553 viewsChief

Well I admire your optimism. But keeping all these happy isn't going to be easy.

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:13 - Dec 2 with 550 viewsKeithHaynes

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:10 - Dec 2 by Chief

Well I admire your optimism. But keeping all these happy isn't going to be easy.

Ever the optimist mate.
Makes us happy 👍

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:19 - Dec 2 with 537 viewsChief

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:13 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

Ever the optimist mate.
Makes us happy 👍

*realist

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:27 - Dec 2 with 523 viewsmax936

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:10 - Dec 2 by Chief

Its not about keeping players happy, the Cream always rises to the top in sport, the also ran's have to try and take their opportunities when they are given those opportunities.

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 19:33 - Dec 2 with 482 viewsBillyChong

Cullen could do with 6 months out on loan. Whittaker might as well do the same if Balogun comes in. Kyle Joseph’s got a few for Cheltenham this season although I’ve now idea how his performances have been.
Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 23:12 - Dec 2 with 404 viewsmax936

Why Swansea City should go all out for Folarin Balogun next month on 18:27 - Dec 2 by max936

Its not about keeping players happy, the Cream always rises to the top in sport, the also ran's have to try and take their opportunities when they are given those opportunities.

Jasper, you should know this to be true more than most, not bothered about the down arrow, just surprised that you can't see my point. if what I said isn't true why do clubs spend on bigger and better players than they've got, its the here and now that matters for most club's especially the ambitious clubs, players develop and can get better as they get older, I don't doubt that, but that doesn't alter my point.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 23:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024