Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Ramsey 13:47 - May 19 with 1061 viewspencoedjack

Never been his biggest fan admittedly.

Where do you see him plying his trade next season?

Think a PL club will take a punt on a player who failed to make an impact in the Scottish league?

Welsh tinted specs off when answering.
Aaron Ramsey on 13:59 - May 19 with 1038 viewsBadlands

I have rarely seen Ramsey play well … a few touches above the average but IMO he has had an incredibly charmed career. If he wants to play but isn’t worried about cash then Cardiff would seem logical. If so I wouldn’t be worried for next season's derby.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Aaron Ramsey on 14:09 - May 19 with 1020 viewsonehunglow

Aaron Ramsey on 13:59 - May 19 by Badlands

I have rarely seen Ramsey play well … a few touches above the average but IMO he has had an incredibly charmed career. If he wants to play but isn’t worried about cash then Cardiff would seem logical. If so I wouldn’t be worried for next season's derby.

A good player but Dear God,few have indeed been so charmed.

A shocking buy for Juve and the one to cost Rangers a trophy.

Still ,he plays for Wales.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aaron Ramsey on 14:23 - May 19 with 1014 viewsraynor94

£2 million loan fee, £40k a week wages, missed a vital penalty.

Disastrous signing for Rangers, barely played a game.

Can't see there being a queue to sign him.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aaron Ramsey on 14:28 - May 19 with 1001 viewsbuilthjack

If they don't go for the money then him and Bale could end up down Sloper Road.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aaron Ramsey on 15:00 - May 19 with 970 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ramsey is still useful for Wales 50% of the time. Stand out in the Europe crunch match v Hungary 2 years back.

Good performances v Switzerland and Turkey. Poor Denmark and Italy in the Europos. Harry Wilson is the natural replacement. Wales Cymru do not pass well so need athletic runners.

Might be needed for one final great performance v Scotland / Ukraine to come. He always plays well b v Scotland.

Never been a good penalty taker. He missed one for Wales v North Macedonia. Ratcliffe or someone said it was obvious which way it was going due to his side on stance.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 15:02]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Aaron Ramsey on 15:19 - May 19 with 932 viewsDr_Parnassus

Newcastle would be my bet.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Aaron Ramsey on 15:26 - May 19 with 935 viewsjojaca

Aaron Ramsey on 15:19 - May 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Newcastle would be my bet.

Newcastle is level too high for him now, Newcastle are going into Man City territory with their money. If he can't start for Rangers, championship will be his level.

Even when you know, you never know?

Aaron Ramsey on 15:36 - May 19 with 928 viewspencoedjack

Aaron Ramsey on 14:28 - May 19 by builthjack

If they don't go for the money then him and Bale could end up down Sloper Road.

Personally (& as I stated I think he is very overrated) I cant see a PL club going in for him, possibly someone like Forest if they get promoted otherwise its the MLS or the championship.

Arsenal, Juve or Rangers fans have never taken too him (although he shone for Arsenal on the big occasion)

He's adored by the Bassey's as he one of their own (he played 16 games for them & another 6 after on loan). Bless
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Ramsey on 15:43 - May 19 with 912 viewsDr_Parnassus

Aaron Ramsey on 15:26 - May 19 by jojaca

Newcastle is level too high for him now, Newcastle are going into Man City territory with their money. If he can't start for Rangers, championship will be his level.

They tried to sign him in January. I think they may well go back in for him.

No idea what’s happened at Rangers with him, but he’s only 31. I think he can have at least another 2 years of Premier League football if he can keep fit - which is probably his biggest challenge.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Aaron Ramsey on 15:44 - May 19 with 921 viewsBoundy

Aaron Ramsey on 15:00 - May 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Ramsey is still useful for Wales 50% of the time. Stand out in the Europe crunch match v Hungary 2 years back.

Good performances v Switzerland and Turkey. Poor Denmark and Italy in the Europos. Harry Wilson is the natural replacement. Wales Cymru do not pass well so need athletic runners.

Might be needed for one final great performance v Scotland / Ukraine to come. He always plays well b v Scotland.

Never been a good penalty taker. He missed one for Wales v North Macedonia. Ratcliffe or someone said it was obvious which way it was going due to his side on stance.
[Post edited 19 May 2022 15:02]

2 years in football at the end of a career is a long time . Sorry to say he's on a downward trajectory so Championship next stop imo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Aaron Ramsey on 20:18 - May 19 with 795 viewsKilkennyjack

Aaron Ramsey on 15:44 - May 19 by Boundy

2 years in football at the end of a career is a long time . Sorry to say he's on a downward trajectory so Championship next stop imo

Would be useful in almost any Premier League squad outside the top 6.

Rambo will do better with better players.
Mo Salah would struggle at the Huns ffs.

I am going to guess ….. Palace.

Beware of the Risen People

Aaron Ramsey on 20:30 - May 19 with 779 viewsbennytheblue

Aaron Ramsey on 14:23 - May 19 by raynor94

£2 million loan fee, £40k a week wages, missed a vital penalty.

Disastrous signing for Rangers, barely played a game.

Can't see there being a queue to sign him.

Didn’t know about the 2 million loan fee? Is that right? Still can’t believe juve were paying him 400 k a week….insane. Struggerling to get fit I hear, just keeps picking up injuries as he gets fitter
Aaron Ramsey on 21:40 - May 19 with 745 viewspencoedjack

Tidy thread with mostly honest comments

Usual suspect with idiotic comment.
Aaron Ramsey on 09:46 - May 20 with 666 viewsmax936

Never really rated him, he's had his moments granted, but nowhere near the top of his class, far to hot and cold.
[Post edited 20 May 2022 9:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024