Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going today 09:12 - Jul 7 with 1254 viewsCatullus

and going very expensively too, one Prime Minsters job. The head has been dead for ages but the body didn't get the message.

Bojo will be gone. I did think he'd have to be removed by a vote because the bloke is a screaming fool. It seems however that the massive slew of resignations is enough to force him out.

Whoever replaces him, surely now we need a General Election.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Going today on 10:10 - Jul 7 with 1185 viewsonehunglow

True but the Conservatives right now would be turkeys voting for Christmas.Johnson has sent them back decades with his utter insouciance and arrogance.
They'll be dancing on the streets of the valleys tonight though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Going today on 10:20 - Jul 7 with 1180 viewsSirjohnalot

As much as I would like one, I cannot see how one can be called. Queen will look to see if a Government can be formed. It clearly can. This isn't like May, their problem is with the PM. If he goes, they can form a Gvnt
Going today on 10:39 - Jul 7 with 1167 viewsonehunglow

Going today on 10:20 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

As much as I would like one, I cannot see how one can be called. Queen will look to see if a Government can be formed. It clearly can. This isn't like May, their problem is with the PM. If he goes, they can form a Gvnt

The conservatives are a fractured aslabour were under Callaghan and Kinnock and Corbyn.

Our political landscape is the equivalent of the Kalahari for desolation.

Going today on 10:55 - Jul 7 with 1162 viewsWhiterockin

When the Durham report comes out it could be both leaders gone. Autumn election then with new leaders in place. Otherwise there will be no quick election.
Going today on 11:06 - Jul 7 with 1133 viewsraynor94

Not going till October, you can't make it up, resigned as Tory party leader but not as Prime Minister

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Going today on 11:26 - Jul 7 with 1120 viewsonehunglow

Going today on 11:06 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Not going till October, you can't make it up, resigned as Tory party leader but not as Prime Minister

Unbelievable really.
I have been proven partly correct

Johnno is special,in all the wrong ways.

Going today on 11:31 - Jul 7 with 1104 viewsunion_jack

May I cynically enquire as to whether this extra time as PM makes him longer serving than Theresa May?

If so, it confirms how self serving he actually is. If indeed we needed such confirmation.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Going today on 11:41 - Jul 7 with 1102 viewsbuilthjack

Worst PM since Thatcher.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Going today on 12:26 - Jul 7 with 1074 viewsWhiterockin

Is the reason. He has resigned but staying as a caretaker until the new person is in place. This could be held up due to the summer recess.

I don't really care just asking the question.
Going today on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 1014 viewsWhiterockin

Going today on 12:26 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Is the reason. He has resigned but staying as a caretaker until the new person is in place. This could be held up due to the summer recess.

I don't really care just asking the question.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62068930
Going today on 16:53 - Jul 7 with 992 viewsBoundy

Going today on 11:41 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Worst PM since Thatcher.

As much as I hated Thatcher , she wouldn't put up with half of what this bunch has been allowed to do.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Going today on 16:56 - Jul 7 with 988 viewsBoundy

Who penned this article , anyone care to guess :

The whole thing is unbelievable. As I write these words, ********** is still holed up in Downing Street.

“He is like some illegal settler in the Sinai desert, lashing himself to the radiator, or like David Brent haunting The Office in that excruciating episode when he refuses to acknowledge that he has been sacked.

“Isn't there someone — the Queen's Private Secretary, the nice policeman on the door of No 10 — whose job it is to tell him that the game is up?”

Going today on 17:23 - Jul 7 with 963 viewsonehunglow

Going today on 16:53 - Jul 7 by Boundy

As much as I hated Thatcher , she wouldn't put up with half of what this bunch has been allowed to do.

Many hated Prime Ministers actually have a notable legacy.Thatcher did but it depends on when you live.
What people opine in Cimla is different to those in Chichester where Labour is seen as trailer trash.
We are so divided as a country.

Going today on 18:18 - Jul 7 with 939 viewsBoundy

Going today on 17:23 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Many hated Prime Ministers actually have a notable legacy.Thatcher did but it depends on when you live.
What people opine in Cimla is different to those in Chichester where Labour is seen as trailer trash.

As long as we have political parties with opposing views on how society should live and voters who agree with those views then we will always be divided , exception could be at a time of war but even then there were periods of disagreements , a case in point is the current conflict in Ukraine , some countries support sanctions and some don’t , some people believe Russia is correct , many don’t and so on

Going today on 22:41 - Jul 7 with 860 viewsbuilthjack

The wheeltappers and shutters club continues

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Going today on 22:52 - Jul 7 with 850 viewsSirjohnalot

Going today on 17:23 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

I’m not sure we are. I think the vast majority of the country are somewhere in the centre. Right or left of centre maybe. You have the loons like Diane Abbott or , Patel or Rees Mogg, but most are like Rory Stewart. Blair, Mercer, Tugenhat.

If the Tories stay in, the likes of Braverman would further divide us. She woefully misapplied the law and she very right wing. Whatever Johnson was, he was at heart, relatively moderate. She would fill the cabinet with people like Patel.

A right of centre PM or if not Starmer, someone like Cooper would start to heal this country
Going today on 07:16 - Jul 8 with 808 viewsCatullus

Going today on 22:52 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

I’m not sure we are. I think the vast majority of the country are somewhere in the centre. Right or left of centre maybe. You have the loons like Diane Abbott or , Patel or Rees Mogg, but most are like Rory Stewart. Blair, Mercer, Tugenhat.

If the Tories stay in, the likes of Braverman would further divide us. She woefully misapplied the law and she very right wing. Whatever Johnson was, he was at heart, relatively moderate. She would fill the cabinet with people like Patel.

A right of centre PM or if not Starmer, someone like Cooper would start to heal this country

Johnson moderate? Maybe he is in many respects but there was nothing moderate about how he funneled billions to his friends!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Going today on 07:36 - Jul 8 with 784 viewsSirjohnalot

Going today on 07:16 - Jul 8 by Catullus

Johnson moderate? Maybe he is in many respects but there was nothing moderate about how he funneled billions to his friends!

Compared with what could replace him, he was. Patel eg. He was the worst PM I’ve ever known but some of the candidates are scary,
Going today on 07:38 - Jul 8 with 782 viewsJack_Meoff

Going today on 16:56 - Jul 7 by Boundy

Who penned this article , anyone care to guess :

The whole thing is unbelievable. As I write these words, ********** is still holed up in Downing Street.

“He is like some illegal settler in the Sinai desert, lashing himself to the radiator, or like David Brent haunting The Office in that excruciating episode when he refuses to acknowledge that he has been sacked.

“Isn't there someone — the Queen's Private Secretary, the nice policeman on the door of No 10 — whose job it is to tell him that the game is up?”

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024