Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! 14:49 - Feb 9 with 1089 viewsRhonddaSwans

Nothing less than 3 points on the weekend please lads.

I know its a big ask going up against a Hull side.
Jerry this is your last chance mate!

I expect at least 2 goals and an assist!

Remember Jayden Philippines use to play for cardiff as did their keeper, so give them HELL!

SWANS ONE MORE THING, THIS IS SPARTA!
I WANT YOU BLEEDING FOR THE BADGE ON THE WEEKEND! 💪 🔥




[Post edited 9 Feb 2024 14:53]

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 14:50 - Feb 9 with 1085 viewsRhonddaSwans

also the jayden spelling error was on purpose!
Before I get pulled on it 😂

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 10:42 - Feb 10 with 936 viewsunion_jack

Right Swans I need a win ! on 14:50 - Feb 9 by RhonddaSwans

also the jayden spelling error was on purpose!
Before I get pulled on it 😂


A huge ask mate. I really don’t see where we are going to get our next points though I can’t see it happening in the next 4 games. However, we often throw up surprises so 🤞.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 929 viewsonehunglow

Right Swans I need a win ! on 10:42 - Feb 10 by union_jack

A huge ask mate. I really don’t see where we are going to get our next points though I can’t see it happening in the next 4 games. However, we often throw up surprises so 🤞.


Be positive !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! on 11:50 - Feb 10 with 895 viewsBillyChong

Cyrus Christie is back in contention for Hull. We know how the script usually pans out with former swans.
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 885 viewsunion_jack

Right Swans I need a win ! on 11:00 - Feb 10 by onehunglow

Be positive !


I really wish I could. I’m just being realistic unfortunately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 827 viewsmax936

That win won't be today, I'm afraid
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 12:59 - Feb 10 with 826 viewsmax936

Right Swans I need a win ! on 10:42 - Feb 10 by union_jack

A huge ask mate. I really don’t see where we are going to get our next points though I can’t see it happening in the next 4 games. However, we often throw up surprises so 🤞.


This 100%
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:19 - Feb 10 with 800 viewsWhiterockin

Right Swans I need a win ! on 12:59 - Feb 10 by max936

This 100%


If football was that simplistic that the team that should win does, would anyone go to watch. Its the uncertainty that makes it exciting. Although it would be against the odds I'm not ruling out at least a point today and next Saturday against Ipswich, Leeds is another matter .
[Post edited 10 Feb 2024 13:21]
0
Login to get fewer ads

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:35 - Feb 10 with 769 viewsmax936

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:19 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

If football was that simplistic that the team that should win does, would anyone go to watch. Its the uncertainty that makes it exciting. Although it would be against the odds I'm not ruling out at least a point today and next Saturday against Ipswich, Leeds is another matter .
[Post edited 10 Feb 2024 13:21]


Swans and Wales be down the pan today I'm afraid!
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:41 - Feb 10 with 758 viewsWhiterockin

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:35 - Feb 10 by max936

Swans and Wales be down the pan today I'm afraid!


You are probably right but I live in hope.
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 742 viewsmax936

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:41 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

You are probably right but I live in hope.


I lived in hope when I wasted money on last nights Lottery!
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:44 - Feb 10 with 738 viewsunion_jack

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:35 - Feb 10 by max936

Swans and Wales be down the pan today I'm afraid!


Yep!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! on 15:24 - Feb 10 with 672 viewsmax936

And Tenby's Messi puts us 1 up
0
Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! on 15:55 - Feb 10 with 653 viewsRhonddaSwans

Right Swans I need a win, WE ALL NEED A WIN ! on 15:24 - Feb 10 by max936

And Tenby's Messi puts us 1 up


Max Its is half time I called it on another thread to put one of our own CULLEN upfront.

We could easily be 2 or 3 up.

Nice to see the team attacking+ defending together.

COME ON THE SWANS

WE NEED A 2ND GOAL STAT!

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 613 viewsWhiterockin

Right Swans I need a win ! on 13:19 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

If football was that simplistic that the team that should win does, would anyone go to watch. Its the uncertainty that makes it exciting. Although it would be against the odds I'm not ruling out at least a point today and next Saturday against Ipswich, Leeds is another matter .
[Post edited 10 Feb 2024 13:21]


And that is why we love football.
0
Right Swans I need a win ! on 17:16 - Feb 10 with 591 viewsChippy69

Right Swans I need a win ! on 17:01 - Feb 10 by Whiterockin

And that is why we love football.


IN IT

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026