| VAR in the championship on 17:36 - Apr 21 with 1218 views | AnotherJohn | I know that many don't like VAR, but it strikes me that we suffer from bad decisions more than most. I would welcome VAR at our level. |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 19:32 - Apr 21 with 1084 views | JJBomber |
| VAR in the championship on 17:36 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn | I know that many don't like VAR, but it strikes me that we suffer from bad decisions more than most. I would welcome VAR at our level. |
If there was ever a league that needs VAR, it's the Championship! |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 20:48 - Apr 21 with 1025 views | union_jack |
| VAR in the championship on 19:32 - Apr 21 by JJBomber | If there was ever a league that needs VAR, it's the Championship! |
I’d welcome it from a justice point 9f view as I’m sure we’d benefit but I’d hate it if goals were chalked off because a toenail is just over the line. And the uncertainty even when the ref gives a goal that it could be chalked off. Leave it where it is for me. |  |
|  |
| VAR in the championship on 21:25 - Apr 21 with 991 views | onehunglow |
| VAR in the championship on 20:48 - Apr 21 by union_jack | I’d welcome it from a justice point 9f view as I’m sure we’d benefit but I’d hate it if goals were chalked off because a toenail is just over the line. And the uncertainty even when the ref gives a goal that it could be chalked off. Leave it where it is for me. |
It would have chalked off our second goal Lol |  |
|  |
| VAR in the championship on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 993 views | JJBomber |
| VAR in the championship on 20:48 - Apr 21 by union_jack | I’d welcome it from a justice point 9f view as I’m sure we’d benefit but I’d hate it if goals were chalked off because a toenail is just over the line. And the uncertainty even when the ref gives a goal that it could be chalked off. Leave it where it is for me. |
Our penalty tonight would have been chalked off as well. |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 21:47 - Apr 21 with 962 views | union_jack |
| VAR in the championship on 21:34 - Apr 21 by JJBomber | Our penalty tonight would have been chalked off as well. |
Well if it had I can only hope we would have kept going in a more attacking mode until the final whistle rather than sit back admiring our work before the end of shift. |  |
|  |
| VAR in the championship on 21:48 - Apr 21 with 953 views | onehunglow |
| VAR in the championship on 21:47 - Apr 21 by union_jack | Well if it had I can only hope we would have kept going in a more attacking mode until the final whistle rather than sit back admiring our work before the end of shift. |
Careful |  |
|  |
| VAR in the championship on 22:22 - Apr 21 with 906 views | RichardO | We didn't sit back we stopped playing football instead of creating chances to keep the ball, gaving it away at 2-0 up can be forgiven but sometimes like Saturday not. VAR can change games we have to accept it but QPR fans would be right in complaining about tonight's decision but at the end of the day we were the better team, the play in that second half was refreshing to see movement and purpose in the passing players covering for break down in moves that must be expected and covered. VAR is a good tool but having good officials make a difference the nonesense that goes on in the penalty area would be hugely helped by a couple of decision to apply the rules of the game in the penalty area. As for the assistant referee's they could do trying to uphold the standards of Sian Massey who very rarely got things wrong and negated the need for VAR. VaAR seems an avenue for officials to cop out of making decisions the only trouble is the officials forget that VAR is not operating in the Championship and have forgotten how to act accordingly. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| VAR in the championship on 22:43 - Apr 21 with 864 views | JJBomber |
| VAR in the championship on 21:47 - Apr 21 by union_jack | Well if it had I can only hope we would have kept going in a more attacking mode until the final whistle rather than sit back admiring our work before the end of shift. |
They've never done that all season! The only way we'd stay in attacking mode is if we put the shirts on back to front! |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 23:19 - Apr 21 with 834 views | RichardO |
| VAR in the championship on 22:43 - Apr 21 by JJBomber | They've never done that all season! The only way we'd stay in attacking mode is if we put the shirts on back to front! |
Attacking mode or defensive mode, send too many players forward or have too many player too deep, happy to see the team playing on the front foot using the backward pass to defenders with full vision of what is in front of them with a good formation and movement which then the backward passes can lead to quick safe forward passes that get us up the pitch while not exposing us to the counterattack without adequate cover. The second half play was some of our best football seen all season, in my a little drunk opinion, happy with a good away win. |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 07:30 - Apr 22 with 762 views | AnotherJohn |
| VAR in the championship on 17:36 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn | I know that many don't like VAR, but it strikes me that we suffer from bad decisions more than most. I would welcome VAR at our level. |
I said that and we get the first undeserved penalty in living memory! |  | |  |
| VAR in the championship on 10:43 - Apr 22 with 670 views | JACKMANANDBOY | I think some of the inept referees in the Championship would probably be even worse with VAR, they would be making decisions based on the fact they can be reviewed later and it would become really messy. We get bad decisions, seemingly more than most, VAR won't change that. I happy to stick with the spontaneous decisions and laugh at the absurdity that comes with football. Snoop Dog will save us and Leicester will play in the third division with £375M of debt and a wage bill of £100M. |  |
|  |
| |