Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull v Millwall 21:56 - May 8 with 1590 viewsmax936

Tonight, if Matos had been brought in at the start of the season, we could have been playing one of these tonight, we could have beaten both of these on show tonight, nothing I saw would have caused us much of a concern, I'm sure.
[Post edited 9 May 11:55]
2
Hull v Millwall on 11:08 - May 9 with 1481 viewsraynor94

One of the lowest quality play off games I can remember

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1
Hull v Millwall on 11:49 - May 9 with 1459 viewsWhiterockin

Hull v Millwall on 11:08 - May 9 by raynor94

One of the lowest quality play off games I can remember


I really don't know how they finished above us, both teams were poor last night. Hopefully today's game will be better and the eventual winner will come from this game because both will be strong next season.
0
Hull v Millwall on 18:21 - May 11 with 1229 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hull v Millwall on 11:49 - May 9 by Whiterockin

I really don't know how they finished above us, both teams were poor last night. Hopefully today's game will be better and the eventual winner will come from this game because both will be strong next season.


I doubt Neither Hull nor Millwall will be stronger than Middlesbrough and especially Southampton (who will still be getting a parachute) .

Alex Neil rarely has two good seasons in a row and will probably lose his best players.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Hull v Millwall on 18:58 - May 11 with 1183 viewsWhiterockin

Hull v Millwall on 11:49 - May 9 by Whiterockin

I really don't know how they finished above us, both teams were poor last night. Hopefully today's game will be better and the eventual winner will come from this game because both will be strong next season.


I hope tonight's game is better than the last. At least thrre will be penalties if its not.
0
Hull v Millwall on 19:11 - May 11 with 1150 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull v Millwall on 18:21 - May 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I doubt Neither Hull nor Millwall will be stronger than Middlesbrough and especially Southampton (who will still be getting a parachute) .

Alex Neil rarely has two good seasons in a row and will probably lose his best players.


Millwall certainly do pay certain players very well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Hull v Millwall on 22:30 - May 11 with 1065 viewsRay_Delauney

Hull v Millwall on 11:49 - May 9 by Whiterockin

I really don't know how they finished above us, both teams were poor last night. Hopefully today's game will be better and the eventual winner will come from this game because both will be strong next season.


I'm guessing it's something to do with them winning more points than we did?

Also, we failed to beat either of them this season.
0
Hull v Millwall on 06:05 - May 12 with 944 viewsWhiterockin

Hull v Millwall on 22:30 - May 11 by Ray_Delauney

I'm guessing it's something to do with them winning more points than we did?

Also, we failed to beat either of them this season.


Obviously but they have both been poor in the play offs, although a little better tonight. Hull looks doomed with 2 weeks of the season left but scraped through, again against Millwall they managed to get through, sometimes you are just destined for promotion.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026