Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Amankwaah 18:32 - Jul 24 with 1488 viewsWhiterockin

I didn't rate him as a footballer, but its nice to see his daughter is performing well in her chosen sport.

Gymnast Amankwaah following in Fragapane's footsteps - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/gy

1
Kevin Amankwaah on 21:32 - Jul 24 with 1355 viewsmax936

Kevin is a very nice man, I've reliably been informed.
0
Kevin Amankwaah on 15:44 - Jul 25 with 1074 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am not a fan of female gymnastics. I met in to the GB rhythmic gymnastic team in Izmir once. A Welsh girl was captain. That was good.

I am a little suspicious of weight controls and supplements repressing normal physical development which was prevalent in Eastern Europe in the past. I used to work with a woman who was a ex Gymnast and she was scathing of the culture.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

-1
Kevin Amankwaah on 17:25 - Jul 28 with 755 viewsWhiterockin

Ruby Evans won the gold for Wales in the floor final today, Shantae-Eve Amankwaah got the bronze.
0
Kevin Amankwaah on 17:38 - Jul 28 with 728 viewsonehunglow

Kevin Amankwaah on 15:44 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not a fan of female gymnastics. I met in to the GB rhythmic gymnastic team in Izmir once. A Welsh girl was captain. That was good.

I am a little suspicious of weight controls and supplements repressing normal physical development which was prevalent in Eastern Europe in the past. I used to work with a woman who was a ex Gymnast and she was scathing of the culture.


Quite why that has been downarrowef is astonishing
Any of us with memories of the old eastern bloc girls will see Res point
I still see it as pretty brutal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026