Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Parker 16:12 - Jul 28 with 2479 viewsWhiterockin

Gone to Wycombe for a season long loan. I was hoping he would be in and around the squad this season.
[Post edited 28 Jul 16:15]
0
Sam Parker on 16:22 - Jul 28 with 2406 viewsRichardO

Think he has shown enough in the last few seasons that he is a capable player with pace, he has had a number of injury setbacks maybe a run in a team will be good to build an amount of strength and resistance against injury but the last thing you would want is to see him sit on the bench somewhere else when he could do it here and take his chance when it arrives while training and playing with players use to playing a higher standard.
I though he would have a break through season here.
1
Sam Parker on 16:23 - Jul 28 with 2404 viewsunion_jack

I must admit, from the limited amount I’ve seen of him he needs to develop more away from here. Good move imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Sam Parker on 16:23 - Jul 28 with 2404 viewsLandore_Jack

Does this mean Josh Key will be staying? I wonder if we got somebody lined up to come in?

#backtojack

0
Sam Parker on 16:26 - Jul 28 with 2390 viewsRichardO

Sam Parker on 16:23 - Jul 28 by union_jack

I must admit, from the limited amount I’ve seen of him he needs to develop more away from here. Good move imo.


I would say he needs to stay to do develop at the higher level.
0
Sam Parker on 16:34 - Jul 28 with 2340 viewsDr_Winston

Sam Parker on 16:26 - Jul 28 by RichardO

I would say he needs to stay to do develop at the higher level.


If as many expect Lissah starts the season as first choice then Parker's game time might be limited. Perhaps it's better he goes and gets regular first team games. I'd expect us to have a recall clause in there somewhere.

Maybe Key might stick around after all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

1
Sam Parker on 16:38 - Jul 28 with 2316 viewsWhiterockin

Sam Parker on 16:34 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

If as many expect Lissah starts the season as first choice then Parker's game time might be limited. Perhaps it's better he goes and gets regular first team games. I'd expect us to have a recall clause in there somewhere.

Maybe Key might stick around after all.


Possibly the club are thinking with his injury history he is better playing every week and see if he can manage the workload.
2
Sam Parker on 16:41 - Jul 28 with 2283 views3swan

Sam Parker on 16:26 - Jul 28 by RichardO

I would say he needs to stay to do develop at the higher level.


I wonder what style of play and position for his development

Michael Duff is their manager/coach
0
Sam Parker on 17:08 - Jul 28 with 2137 viewsonehunglow

Sam Parker on 16:41 - Jul 28 by 3swan

I wonder what style of play and position for his development

Michael Duff is their manager/coach


So we’re looking to Duff to develop him
Hmm

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Parker on 18:42 - Jul 28 with 1850 viewsswansjack84

Would of loved to see Parker and Lissah competing for RB. But as many said his injury history might be playing a part and we need to see if he can do a season with limited time out. It's better he plays more than sitting as 3rd option with us. Next announce Cooper and Bianchini 😂
0
Sam Parker on 19:22 - Jul 28 with 1745 viewsGVJack

I suspect after evaluating him in Pre-Season Matos has decided Lissah is probably ahead of Parker in the pecking order having had a full season behind him last year in Scotland.

Whilst I thought he was excellent end of last year, better for Parker to go out on loan and get far more minutes behind him than sit on the bench behind Lissah/Key.
0
Sam Parker on 20:28 - Jul 28 with 1605 viewsswan65split

Sam Parker on 16:22 - Jul 28 by RichardO

Think he has shown enough in the last few seasons that he is a capable player with pace, he has had a number of injury setbacks maybe a run in a team will be good to build an amount of strength and resistance against injury but the last thing you would want is to see him sit on the bench somewhere else when he could do it here and take his chance when it arrives while training and playing with players use to playing a higher standard.
I though he would have a break through season here.


looks like he needs a run to build himself up for us next season, young enough and good for him and us.
1
Sam Parker on 21:10 - Jul 28 with 1528 viewsRichardO

Sam Parker on 20:28 - Jul 28 by swan65split

looks like he needs a run to build himself up for us next season, young enough and good for him and us.


Just hope he gets the run and doesn't sit on the bench as backup.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026