| Planned invasion 08:11 - Oct 10 with 703 views | mangohilljack | Are we are waking up to this 10–20 years too late. I believe our government is deliberately bringing large numbers of fighting-age men into the country without properly addressing integration or the potential for social conflict. My fear is that the resulting instability could escalate into widespread unrest-even civil conflict on our streets. Why would they want that? My suspicion is that chaos could provide the justification for martial law, followed by measures presented as the solution: Agenda 2030 and digital ID. Thankfully, I believe most patriots recognise that violence would only make matters worse. They want peaceful change. But public patience is wearing thin, and the more people feel ignored, provoked or taken for fools, the more resentment builds. That anger needs a peaceful, democratic outlet before tensions escalate further. Can we wait until the next election and hope that Reform or Restore wins enough support to change direction? I honestly fear that, by then, the damage may be much harder to reverse. So what is the answer? How do we demand accountability, protect our freedoms and achieve meaningful change-peacefully-before that frustration reaches breaking point? |  | | |  |
| Planned invasion on 08:27 - Oct 10 with 641 views | trampie | Who is it planned by Mango ? I've seen it said it's planned by a certain religious group, a certain country, a group of well off people, what's your theory Mango ?, if you say its planned that must mean there are people behind it, who are these people ? |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 09:04 - Oct 10 with 611 views | union_jack |
| Planned invasion on 08:27 - Oct 10 by trampie | Who is it planned by Mango ? I've seen it said it's planned by a certain religious group, a certain country, a group of well off people, what's your theory Mango ?, if you say its planned that must mean there are people behind it, who are these people ? |
Following your argument makes the situation worse. If there is no plan as you are suggesting then the government is allowing this to happen and doing the square root of FA to prevent it. I’d suggest this is what is happening. Whichever way, it’s wilful destruction bordering on criminality and individuals should be held to account. I’d love to see Merkel strung up to a lamppost is AfD get power in Germany. My concern is that even if Reform or Restore get into power here the. It will be too late and any promises they make in pre-election campaigns will have the genuine ready made excuse that it’s gone too far. The only way this can be solved is a Draconian approach that can’t be implemented in these days and times. Trump has tried it with ICE but the public backlash by those who’d rather see their country deteriorate in the name of inclusivity is preventing it. The US doesn’t have the problem we have I’d suggest because they have tighter border control. We ferry ours in - literally. |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 592 views | AnotherJohn |
| Planned invasion on 09:04 - Oct 10 by union_jack | Following your argument makes the situation worse. If there is no plan as you are suggesting then the government is allowing this to happen and doing the square root of FA to prevent it. I’d suggest this is what is happening. Whichever way, it’s wilful destruction bordering on criminality and individuals should be held to account. I’d love to see Merkel strung up to a lamppost is AfD get power in Germany. My concern is that even if Reform or Restore get into power here the. It will be too late and any promises they make in pre-election campaigns will have the genuine ready made excuse that it’s gone too far. The only way this can be solved is a Draconian approach that can’t be implemented in these days and times. Trump has tried it with ICE but the public backlash by those who’d rather see their country deteriorate in the name of inclusivity is preventing it. The US doesn’t have the problem we have I’d suggest because they have tighter border control. We ferry ours in - literally. |
We face a worsening situation that is not helped when politicians' promises are not accompanied by action. When one considers how politicians from the 1970s onwards consistently argued that those who predicted problems ahead were racist conspiracy theorists, it is no wonder a lot of older people who remember are really angry. [Post edited 10 Oct 9:58]
|  | |  |
| Planned invasion on 09:23 - Oct 10 with 555 views | trampie |
| Planned invasion on 09:04 - Oct 10 by union_jack | Following your argument makes the situation worse. If there is no plan as you are suggesting then the government is allowing this to happen and doing the square root of FA to prevent it. I’d suggest this is what is happening. Whichever way, it’s wilful destruction bordering on criminality and individuals should be held to account. I’d love to see Merkel strung up to a lamppost is AfD get power in Germany. My concern is that even if Reform or Restore get into power here the. It will be too late and any promises they make in pre-election campaigns will have the genuine ready made excuse that it’s gone too far. The only way this can be solved is a Draconian approach that can’t be implemented in these days and times. Trump has tried it with ICE but the public backlash by those who’d rather see their country deteriorate in the name of inclusivity is preventing it. The US doesn’t have the problem we have I’d suggest because they have tighter border control. We ferry ours in - literally. |
I make no argument, I'm not making a case for anything, but Mango seems to be by saying its planned ?, it could be unplanned, it could be planned by a religious group, it could be planned by a country, it could be planned by a particular group of people within society, but if it is planned I'm interested to know by who. |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 09:42 - Oct 10 with 548 views | union_jack |
| Planned invasion on 09:23 - Oct 10 by trampie | I make no argument, I'm not making a case for anything, but Mango seems to be by saying its planned ?, it could be unplanned, it could be planned by a religious group, it could be planned by a country, it could be planned by a particular group of people within society, but if it is planned I'm interested to know by who. |
He says in his first paragraph that he thinks the government are responsible and why. |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:16 - Oct 10 with 507 views | onehunglow | Mang Frankly, we’re too far gone We would need something on the lines of a general strike and: or massive demonstrations in all our major cities However our major cities have already crossing the racial rubicon We’re in troubled waters and fast approaching land |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:20 - Oct 10 with 506 views | jack_lord |
| Planned invasion on 10:16 - Oct 10 by onehunglow | Mang Frankly, we’re too far gone We would need something on the lines of a general strike and: or massive demonstrations in all our major cities However our major cities have already crossing the racial rubicon We’re in troubled waters and fast approaching land |
Swansea is probably the least "cosmopolitan" city around but....what are the other places like if Swansea is like it is |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:23 - Oct 10 with 492 views | trampie |
| Planned invasion on 09:42 - Oct 10 by union_jack | He says in his first paragraph that he thinks the government are responsible and why. |
Which one ?, our Government ? other Governments ?, if so both Conservatives and Labour ? because the immigration issues have happened under both administrations. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Planned invasion on 10:36 - Oct 10 with 484 views | onehunglow |
| Planned invasion on 10:20 - Oct 10 by jack_lord | Swansea is probably the least "cosmopolitan" city around but....what are the other places like if Swansea is like it is |
Morning Every time Zim home I see that changing It’s far far more “ diverse” and cosmopolitan It’s something that has to be accepted However, apart from religious worship and church attendances it hasn’t radically culturally changed like Leicester Blackburn Burnley Preston Luton Bradford and most of London areas We can’t go back either We can however stop the rot |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 12:12 - Oct 10 with 410 views | jack_lord |
| Planned invasion on 10:36 - Oct 10 by onehunglow | Morning Every time Zim home I see that changing It’s far far more “ diverse” and cosmopolitan It’s something that has to be accepted However, apart from religious worship and church attendances it hasn’t radically culturally changed like Leicester Blackburn Burnley Preston Luton Bradford and most of London areas We can’t go back either We can however stop the rot |
I moved out of Swansea centre for well over 15 years and the change, in my eyes, on St Helens road was dramatic. I have been in to districts of the areas you have mentioned and asked myself how that can ever change. |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 19:46 - Oct 10 with 294 views | AnotherJohn |
| Planned invasion on 12:12 - Oct 10 by jack_lord | I moved out of Swansea centre for well over 15 years and the change, in my eyes, on St Helens road was dramatic. I have been in to districts of the areas you have mentioned and asked myself how that can ever change. |
The areas that I have noticed changing most are St Helen's Road/Sandfields and the Hafod, but apart from mosques/Islamic centres in those two places, there are those in Sketty, Brynhyfryd.and the Singleton Park University campus. |  | |  |
| Planned invasion on 09:36 - Oct 11 with 112 views | onehunglow |
| Planned invasion on 19:46 - Oct 10 by AnotherJohn | The areas that I have noticed changing most are St Helen's Road/Sandfields and the Hafod, but apart from mosques/Islamic centres in those two places, there are those in Sketty, Brynhyfryd.and the Singleton Park University campus. |
My ma was born bred Fleet Street and her kinfolk in Rodney St Yes , it’s changed to what it was but as a whole Swansea has not been subjected to the wholesale cultural changes many English cities have seen There is no comparison between , say Deepdale, Preston and Sandfields , for example |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 09:56 - Oct 11 with 94 views | raynor94 |
| Planned invasion on 12:12 - Oct 10 by jack_lord | I moved out of Swansea centre for well over 15 years and the change, in my eyes, on St Helens road was dramatic. I have been in to districts of the areas you have mentioned and asked myself how that can ever change. |
St Helens Road and all the surrounding streets are now occupied by ethnic groups its far to late to do anything now Hafod is the same |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:09 - Oct 11 with 75 views | trampie | I wonder what will happen when these ethnic groups start moving into middle class areas. |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:13 - Oct 11 with 62 views | Boundy |
| Planned invasion on 10:09 - Oct 11 by trampie | I wonder what will happen when these ethnic groups start moving into middle class areas. |
They’ll become shite holes , |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master." |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:13 - Oct 11 with 61 views | onehunglow |
| Planned invasion on 10:09 - Oct 11 by trampie | I wonder what will happen when these ethnic groups start moving into middle class areas. |
Nothing for you to worry about Don’t forget to scrub that tin bath you’ve got hanging up in the scullery |  |
|  |
| Planned invasion on 10:27 - Oct 11 with 50 views | trampie |
| Planned invasion on 10:13 - Oct 11 by onehunglow | Nothing for you to worry about Don’t forget to scrub that tin bath you’ve got hanging up in the scullery |
You don't think they will eventually move into more middle class areas ? I will have you know my house featured on tv in a programme that has been referred to as property porn (a few decades ago now mind you). |  |
|  |
| |