Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread 09:20 - Sep 22 with 57179 viewsPhil_S

Selhurst Park
Sunday 22nd September 2013 - Kick Off 1.30pm

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Sep 22 with 23659 viewsLaudrup

Is this game not televised anywhere?

I hate signatures

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 09:38 - Sep 22 with 23653 viewsdgt73

Yea come on lets have 3 pts

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 23644 viewsLord_Bony

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 09:37 - Sep 22 by Laudrup

Is this game not televised anywhere?

Not in the Uk

Stream only I m afraid if you want to watch it live.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:02 - Sep 22 with 23602 viewsLaudrup

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 09:40 - Sep 22 by Lord_Bony

Not in the Uk

Stream only I m afraid if you want to watch it live.

I'm just afraid there won't be any live stream either then, as most live streams are captured from live TV broadcasts.

I hate signatures

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:02 - Sep 22 with 23599 viewsDr_Winston

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:02 - Sep 22 by Laudrup

I'm just afraid there won't be any live stream either then, as most live streams are captured from live TV broadcasts.

There's always streams of PL games. Someone somewhere will be showing it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:07 - Sep 22 with 23578 viewsLaudrup

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:02 - Sep 22 by Dr_Winston

There's always streams of PL games. Someone somewhere will be showing it.

Cheers, sounds good.

I'll be checking for live streams at this link for the Palace vs. Swans game later:
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=216482&part=sports

That site does state this:

"Sorry, streams will only appear 1 hour before the start of the match.

There are 14 stations announced to broadcast this match."

[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 10:24]

I hate signatures

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:16 - Sep 22 with 23546 viewsJokeren1943

Opta facts

Crystal Palace have failed to score in each of their last four league games against Swansea City, losing the last three in a row.

Swansea have conceded a BPL-high four goals before half-time this season (level with Aston Villa).

Palace have fashioned more chances from counter attacks than any other side in the Barclays Premier League this season (4).

The Eagles have only delivered four crosses successfully to team-mates this season; fewer than any other side.

Swansea won only one of their six games against newly-promoted sides last season in the Premier League (D4 L1).

There have been 22 penalties (14 won, eight conceded) in Crystal Palace's last 41 games in the Premier League.

Last season there were a total of 19 penalties in Palace's 46 Championship games.

Swansea did not win a penalty in 2012-13 and are yet to win one this season either.

Jonjo Shelvey has made two errors leading to goal this season, more than any other player in the Barclays Premier League.

Swansea's average possession figure this season is only sixth best in the Premier League (55.8%).
[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 10:17]
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:32 - Sep 22 with 23484 viewsexiledclaseboy

Live comms on 5 Live Sports Extra for those interested.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Sep 22 with 23446 viewsVetchitBack

Gutted not there great fans Palace are.

1-1 is my cautious prediction (just because they may well feel they're fighting for their lives already). I don't think we'll lose however so my optimistic prediction is 2-0.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:51 - Sep 22 with 23410 viewsDarran

Croydon is one of the biggest shitholes on planet earth.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 11:16 - Sep 22 with 23362 viewsLord_Bony

Last time we played them there we won 3-0 i think.

Their fans are hoping we are knackerred,they desperately need a win today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:08 - Sep 22 with 23208 viewstreboethjack

Wheres the cheerleaders?

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/resources/images/2085392.jpg?type=articleLand

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:12 - Sep 22 with 23192 viewsexiledclaseboy

Standard for the Swans is to lose today after two cracking results and performances in the week. So 2--0 to Palace.

Love to be proved wrong etc.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Sep 22 with 23155 viewsHerohead

I have a bad feeling about this one

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Sep 22 with 23028 viewsPureRockFury

I have both good and bad feelings about today.

Draw 2-2

Even the bad times were good.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Sep 22 with 23020 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Canas, Shelvey, Michu, Dyer, Routledge, Vazques.

£12m man gets a rest.

Subs - Tremmel, Amat, Tiendalli, Britton, de Guzman, Pozuelo, Bony.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Sep 22 with 23000 viewsDr_Winston

I'm completely confident. Seems like we're starting to get into gear. Hope we pick a strong, attacking side and take the game to them.

Fingers crossed I'm right on both!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Sep 22 with 22986 viewsorion3016

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Canas, Shelvey, Michu, Dyer, Routledge, Vazques.

£12m man gets a rest.

Surprise Leon not playing after Valencia suspension

Be over there now after

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Sep 22 with 22971 viewsPureRockFury

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

£12m man gets a rest.

Like the look of that, glad Williams has recovered and that we haven't sacrificed playing with a striker when resting Bony.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Sep 22 with 22909 viewsVetchitBack

Canas and Shelvey

No bullying us today

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 22879 viewsPureRockFury

Whenever I see Vazquez mentioned I always think of THE Vasquez from Aliens...I'm sure it'll pass in time

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 22876 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 22 Sep 2013 12:43]

I hate signatures

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:45 - Sep 22 with 22815 viewsairedale

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:51 - Sep 22 by Darran

Just saying.

As they say, "Croydon is not the end of the world"

You can see it from there though.
Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:48 - Sep 22 with 22767 viewsexiledclaseboy

Important update - Michael Laudrup has had a haircut.

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Sep 22 with 22670 viewssnork44

Crystal Palace v Swansea City - Matchday Thread on 10:51 - Sep 22 by Darran

Just saying.

Correction Croydon is the biggest shithole on Planet Earth period !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024