Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 119011 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 19:05 - Feb 16 with 1380 viewsskippyjack

Well it's simple for me..

All teenagers can have consensual sex with each other.

If you're over 21.. you can have consensual sex with a 16 year old +

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Adam Johnson on 19:06 - Feb 16 with 1367 viewsDewi1jack

Adam Johnson on 18:14 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

There's no difficulty. You need help if you think an under 16 who is "mature" and takes "responsibility" is fair game.

Seek help for your issues.

Could explain why this person is Ex HMRC.
Can't believe there are still people on this forum advocating lowering the age of consent/ stating it's ok to screw someone who is U16 contrary to the Regs of the land.
Let alone the fact they are not mature enough to take that decision, when seduced by the fame(???) and fortune of some flash b'stard.
Guessing they can't see that the Lost Prophets singer (Watkins?) was not in the wrong either and was harshly treated when sentenced to over 30 years.
Johnson knew what he was doing was wrong, but he did it anyway.
Couldn't give a sh1te about his other half either doing that.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Adam Johnson on 19:08 - Feb 16 with 1364 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:02 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

You can also leave school at 16 and start work full-time, paying taxes, so yes, they should be allowed to vote.

At the moment, old age pensioners are treated so much better than teenagers because they vote and teenagers mostly don't. That's why they get all the benefits (rising pension rates above the rate of inflation, free TV licences etc) and the young get penalised in comparison.

Maybe giving 16s the vote would help correct that.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:04]

I certainly wouldn't argue with allowing 16 yr olds to vote. Not sure about the rest of your post mind. Well no I am actually.....it's a load of boll**ks.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 19:10 - Feb 16 with 1357 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 18:58 - Feb 16 by SwansNZ

If you think it’s acceptable for your 15 year old “child” to have sexual relations with a 26 year old man, then you deserve more than a slap.

Of course it is acceptable if both people and sexually mature, wish to partake and it is legal. Who are you to say who someone can and can't have relations with?

I echo the sentiments of many, 15 year old young men and women are NOT children, they have parented children, lead armies and become top athletes at that age. Unfortunately for Adam Johnson and this young lady - having relations between them at the time was not acceptable due her being technically underage in this particular country. As a byproduct of this, the older party will now be punished by the state, which they knew, and took the risk.

I assume you will be off on a "more than slapping" rampage across most of Europe then?
Adam Johnson on 19:10 - Feb 16 with 1352 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 16 by morningstar

18 is the age classed as adulthood, you can then vote and be on active service within the armed forces. Although in fairness i think Lisa may have confused the issue as although you can enter the army/navy etc at 16, you are not permitted to to be on active duty.

I always found it weird that a 16 year old can have sex, but you have to be 18 to watch a film with penises and fannies in it.

Do 16 year olds have to keep their eyes shut whilst doing it or just leave the light off or something?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 19:12 - Feb 16 with 1344 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:05 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

Well it's simple for me..

All teenagers can have consensual sex with each other.

If you're over 21.. you can have consensual sex with a 16 year old +

So you advocate 19yr old men having sex with 13yr old girls. Is this your new stance? Careful now Skippy my lad.

Adam Johnson on 19:12 - Feb 16 with 1332 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 19:10 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Of course it is acceptable if both people and sexually mature, wish to partake and it is legal. Who are you to say who someone can and can't have relations with?

I echo the sentiments of many, 15 year old young men and women are NOT children, they have parented children, lead armies and become top athletes at that age. Unfortunately for Adam Johnson and this young lady - having relations between them at the time was not acceptable due her being technically underage in this particular country. As a byproduct of this, the older party will now be punished by the state, which they knew, and took the risk.

I assume you will be off on a "more than slapping" rampage across most of Europe then?

No words...
Adam Johnson on 19:13 - Feb 16 with 1323 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Johnson on 19:02 - Feb 16 by Glyn1

You can also leave school at 16 and start work full-time, paying taxes, so yes, they should be allowed to vote.

At the moment, old age pensioners are treated so much better than teenagers because they vote and teenagers mostly don't. That's why they get all the benefits (rising pension rates above the rate of inflation, free TV licences etc) and the young get penalised in comparison.

Maybe giving 16s the vote would help correct that.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:04]

Really ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 19:13 - Feb 16 with 1322 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 19:12 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

No words...

Are these people for real. I am worried. It's seriously worrying there are grown men who have these points of view and think it's acceptable.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 1314 viewsshandyjack

jesus h christ, this post!!!! F my eyes, of course they are children

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 1276 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:12 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

No words...

Then we cannot further the debate then can we. It is strange how you feel the law in this country is the berometer for a correct a law, yet all others around us who set their law more to their modern society are barbaric maniacs. Just wierd.
Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 1273 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 19:13 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Are these people for real. I am worried. It's seriously worrying there are grown men who have these points of view and think it's acceptable.

No idea mate.

"Technically underage" - what the hell does that mean??
Adam Johnson on 19:17 - Feb 16 with 1263 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Then we cannot further the debate then can we. It is strange how you feel the law in this country is the berometer for a correct a law, yet all others around us who set their law more to their modern society are barbaric maniacs. Just wierd.

So what would your test be then? How would you determine which children it is acceptable to sleep with?
Adam Johnson on 19:18 - Feb 16 with 1253 viewsDarran

So Skippys advocating 19 year old young men shagging 13 year old little girls.

Mods can you sort it out please?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:19]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 with 1250 viewsraynor94

I really can't believe what you have just posted, you must be a great role model for your daughter

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 with 1246 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 19:12 - Feb 16 by morningstar

So you advocate 19yr old men having sex with 13yr old girls. Is this your new stance? Careful now Skippy my lad.

They're adolescents.. can't see much of a problem really.. 50/60/70 year old men have 25/30/40 year old girlfriends and wives..

yet a 19 year old can't have relations with somebody 6 years younger, considering 13 years old is an adolescent.

Careful of what?.. being a hypocrite like you lot?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Adam Johnson on 19:21 - Feb 16 with 1246 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

No idea mate.

I was just going to write that the thread has gone below my worst expectations. But it has dug a trench under them and is still tunnelling.

Next thing will be further dissecting the girl's comments to justify her 'culpability', as if anything she says should make any difference other than to decide how far the scumbag elected, that is, chose, to abuse her adolation of him, in knowingly breaking the law.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 19:21 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:10 - Feb 16 by Highjack

I always found it weird that a 16 year old can have sex, but you have to be 18 to watch a film with penises and fannies in it.

Do 16 year olds have to keep their eyes shut whilst doing it or just leave the light off or something?

Though in fairness, over the years progression has been made in this field. When I was 16 I had to sneak in to the pictures to watch 'confessions of a window cleaner' and that only had t*ts and maybe a bit of pubic hair in it!

Adam Johnson on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 1236 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

No idea mate.

It means a matter of months underage due to the law set in this particular country, but legal in most other European countries due to most of Europe seeing adelescants as being able to be respondible enough to consent.

You and others don't, that's fine but that is the minority opinion in our continent don't forget. I just cant fathom why you think that a 16 year old is fine to make their own decisions but someone a month under for example, isn't able to.

My view is if it is legal and consentual then it is fine. I hardly think that is a shocking opinion.
Adam Johnson on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 1224 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

It's not all others - Spain recently (in the last 5 or 6 years I think) increased theirs by 2 years to 16. The US and Australia(which is surely no ones idea of a backwards looking country) has 16. And in a lot of countries, the headline age is actually misleading as there are all sorts of checks about age difference rather than just age (as the are here by the way). Mexico is an example, where everyone always quotes 12, but in practice there are laws which protect 12 to 16 year olds with someone who's older than 18.
Adam Johnson on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 1224 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

They're adolescents.. can't see much of a problem really.. 50/60/70 year old men have 25/30/40 year old girlfriends and wives..

yet a 19 year old can't have relations with somebody 6 years younger, considering 13 years old is an adolescent.

'yet a 19 year old can't have relations with somebody 6 years younger, considering 13 years old is an adolescent. '

sorry skipp, but you can't be serious with this comment?? it's a 13 year old child ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 1222 viewsJackfath

You need to seek medical help if this is your serious viewpoint.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 1222 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 by raynor94

I really can't believe what you have just posted, you must be a great role model for your daughter

I certainly am a great role midel for my daughter. What is so unbelievable about agreeing with the allowing of people of consenting age to be able to make their own decisions? I think that is the epitome of setting a good standard of thinking. But happy to listen to why you don't believe it is.
Adam Johnson on 19:25 - Feb 16 with 1216 viewsmorningstar

You've gone too far. I'm with Darran, it's time you took a break.

Adam Johnson on 19:27 - Feb 16 with 1199 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 19:25 - Feb 16 by morningstar

You've gone too far. I'm with Darran, it's time you took a break.

Needs a weeks ban to have a think about what he's saying.

Shagging 13 year old girls mind.

F*ck my f*cking eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024