Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 118996 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 1796 viewsDarran

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/passers-react-angrily-middle-aged-737905

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 1767 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 14:29 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

All i'm doing is pointing out facts.. yet i'm being vilified for pointing out stuff thousands of PhD graduates have actually studied on.

Since you are such a fan of "studies" what about the studies that suggest that abused youngsters find it harder to build relationships in later life? Or the studies that suggest people abused as youngsters often go on to themselves abuse in later life because they are so fu cked up by the whole experience? Have you read those studies?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 15:11 - Feb 16 with 1754 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 15:00 - Feb 16 by Highjack

Since you are such a fan of "studies" what about the studies that suggest that abused youngsters find it harder to build relationships in later life? Or the studies that suggest people abused as youngsters often go on to themselves abuse in later life because they are so fu cked up by the whole experience? Have you read those studies?

You have missed out the part.. in which i stated.. the adolescent stage is the most critical stage.. because you're transitioning from a child into an adult..

therefore the adolescent is vulnerable.. this is why i suggested 13/14/15/16/17/18/19 year olds should be classed as a 'vulnerable adolescent'.. because they're transitioning.

These are the ages when they become 'sexually active'.. exploring ones sexual nature.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Adam Johnson on 15:22 - Feb 16 with 1737 viewsSwanjack10

My daughter has just turned 16, the thought of kissing etc such a young girl makes me physically sick,now this c unt johnson and prob millions more find it sexually arousing ,at that age they are still our children trying to start a life into adulthood ,if i had my way the legal age should be made atleast 18 for consensual love making,johnson is a peado,texts,grooming and god knows what else,its not natural,the filthy c un t ,if it was any of my family he wouldnt be standing in court,when hes in jail the scum will be steamed ,butt fukt dizzy, every day will be hell ,before going in his filthy lil prik should be publically cutoff!!!!!!!is that why these monsters abuse kids cause they cant control or satisfy a mature woman?????

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Adam Johnson on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 1734 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 15:22 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

My daughter has just turned 16, the thought of kissing etc such a young girl makes me physically sick,now this c unt johnson and prob millions more find it sexually arousing ,at that age they are still our children trying to start a life into adulthood ,if i had my way the legal age should be made atleast 18 for consensual love making,johnson is a peado,texts,grooming and god knows what else,its not natural,the filthy c un t ,if it was any of my family he wouldnt be standing in court,when hes in jail the scum will be steamed ,butt fukt dizzy, every day will be hell ,before going in his filthy lil prik should be publically cutoff!!!!!!!is that why these monsters abuse kids cause they cant control or satisfy a mature woman?????

Nothing's gone to happen to him in jail on the nonce wing FFS.

Adam Johnson on 15:28 - Feb 16 with 1717 viewsSwanjack10

Adam Johnson on 15:25 - Feb 16 by Darran

Nothing's gone to happen to him in jail on the nonce wing FFS.

You actually believe they get full protection?

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 1706 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 15:28 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

You actually believe they get full protection?

He will.

Adam Johnson on 15:42 - Feb 16 with 1686 viewsSwanjack10

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 16 by Darran

He will.

The screws can be meaner than prisoners,the cu nt still got to collect his food and hot drinks,do you think they deliver it?long term inmates bond with screws and easily unlock and re lock doors,ok prison isnt bent ,its like church.

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 15:50 - Feb 16 with 1674 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 15:42 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

The screws can be meaner than prisoners,the cu nt still got to collect his food and hot drinks,do you think they deliver it?long term inmates bond with screws and easily unlock and re lock doors,ok prison isnt bent ,its like church.

I hope you're right and he gets a good kicking.

Adam Johnson on 16:07 - Feb 16 with 1655 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 15:22 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

Eloquently put ... Agree with it all

Adam Johnson on 17:46 - Feb 16 with 1565 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 15:42 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

Don't forget there'll probably be plenty of Newcastle fans in there with him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 17:46 - Feb 16 with 1566 viewsFlashberryjack

Should 16 year old's be allowed to vote ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Adam Johnson on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 1541 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 17:46 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Should 16 year old's be allowed to vote ?

It is a very difficult question as there is a valid answer saying if they're old enough to be in the army they should be allowed to vote.

I personally don't think 16 is old enough for either. Neither do I think it's old enough to leave education / training (of some type).

I know people used to do all sorts of things at that age, and in some countries they still do. But in some countries people only live until they're 50 as well, and many years ago, life expectancy was much lower here, so your 'life' was crammed into a shorter span and every aspect of your maturity reflected that (people seemed miles 'older' when they were every age pretty much than they are now).
Adam Johnson on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 1530 viewsexhmrc1

the difficulty with all these issues is people mature and take responsibilities at different ages so there really isn't an answer.
Adam Johnson on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 1517 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 18:01 - Feb 16 by exhmrc1

the difficulty with all these issues is people mature and take responsibilities at different ages so there really isn't an answer.

No. Just no.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 1510 viewsDyfnant

Clearly something Johnson is still contending with

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Adam Johnson on 18:14 - Feb 16 with 1489 viewsJackfath

There's no difficulty. You need help if you think an under 16 who is "mature" and takes "responsibility" is fair game.

Seek help for your issues.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 18:23 - Feb 16 with 1471 viewsexhmrc1

this was not a reply re Johnson but a reply to age to vote and enter the army. kids mature t different rates some might actually take the right to vote responsibility others far older do not act responsibly
Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 16 with 1459 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 18:23 - Feb 16 by exhmrc1

this was not a reply re Johnson but a reply to age to vote and enter the army. kids mature t different rates some might actually take the right to vote responsibility others far older do not act responsibly

18 is the age classed as adulthood, you can then vote and be on active service within the armed forces. Although in fairness i think Lisa may have confused the issue as although you can enter the army/navy etc at 16, you are not permitted to to be on active duty.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Feb 16 with 1450 viewsexhmrc1

there is talk of the age to vote being lowered in Wales to 16
Adam Johnson on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 1412 viewsSwansNZ

Adam Johnson on 23:10 - Feb 15 by Jacandme

What an utterly repugnant and juvenile thing to say. Are you suggesting those that also agreed that gay marriage should be legal are homosexuals? Those that lobbied for the lower age of consent for homosexuals were just wannabe homisexual kiddie fiddlers?

People need to seperate reality from the man made ever changing laws. To suggest he raped her is pathetic, she was complicit in it. The law dictates that her consent doesn't count because she is 15 and not 16, but that doesn't mean it wasn't given, it just means the ever changing man made law doesn't recognise it. If I called my 15 year old "a child" or suggested she was incapable of making decisions - i'd get a slap.

He broke the law and will rightly do some time as a result, but let's not pretend its something it isn't to joint the mob mentality that is getting so very tiresome.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 23:15]

If you think it’s acceptable for your 15 year old “child” to have sexual relations with a 26 year old man, then you deserve more than a slap.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Adam Johnson on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 1410 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 10:47 - Feb 16 by Jackanapes

If this girl was 16 no one would care, whilst she may stilll be vulnerable. If a kid is a kid at 15, why do they suddenly become adults at 16? If it was my daughter, and she was 16, why would anything be different? It would still be wrong. He would stillbe morally compromised (IMO) 16 is an arbitrary number. So is 15 or 14 or 12. Age is no indicator of sexual maturity or of intellectual maturity.

Whilst I agree that nothing magic happens overnight between someone being 15 years and 364 days old and them being 16, there needs to be some test to protect children from being targeted for sex.

In the absence of any other test, age is the only option.
Adam Johnson on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 1410 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Feb 16 by exhmrc1

there is talk of the age to vote being lowered in Wales to 16

Not in a general election.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 19:02 - Feb 16 with 1397 viewsGlyn1

Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 16 by morningstar

18 is the age classed as adulthood, you can then vote and be on active service within the armed forces. Although in fairness i think Lisa may have confused the issue as although you can enter the army/navy etc at 16, you are not permitted to to be on active duty.

You can also leave school at 16 and start work full-time, paying taxes, so yes, they should be allowed to vote.

At the moment, old age pensioners are treated so much better than teenagers because they vote and teenagers mostly don't. That's why they get all the benefits (rising pension rates above the rate of inflation, free TV licences etc) and the young get penalised in comparison.

Maybe giving 16s the vote would help correct that.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:04]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Adam Johnson on 19:03 - Feb 16 with 1389 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 16 by morningstar

Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse the issue - I meant join up in service of the country, I wasn't implying fighting on the front line is allowed at 16.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024