Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 119039 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 20:41 - Feb 15 with 2143 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 20:21 - Feb 15 by exhmrc1

action has clearly been proved wrong.

The person who clearly been wronged her is Johnson's girlfriend who has clearly been strung along by his story.

One of the major issues I have is that children can be prosecuted at 10 as they are considered old enough to be responsible for their actions but a 15 year old girl is considered to be to immature to be responsible for hers.

I believe there is a lot more to come out of this trial and only then will the whole story be known

I can see what you're coming from but the law is a 10 year old is able to understand what is right and wrong. In this case its all about a man exploiting a 15 year old girl for his sexual gratification. ALLEGEDLY

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 2140 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 20:34 - Feb 15 by morningstar

That's another thing i find quite odd about some peoples views on all of this. They question the age of consent in this country as it is lower in other countries, yet they would quite happily tell muslims to f**K off back to their own countries if they can't abide by our laws?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:35]

Aye - you never see the same argument used in other situations either. Done for doing 150mph on the M4 - but it's OK in Germany said no one ever.
Adam Johnson on 20:46 - Feb 15 with 2126 viewsHighjack

The person who clearly been wronged her is Johnson's girlfriend who has clearly been strung along by his story.

One of the major issues I have is that children can be prosecuted at 10 as they are considered old enough to be responsible for their actions but a 15 year old girl is considered to be to immature to be responsible for hers.

I believe there is a lot more to come out of this trial and only then will the whole story be known

What exactly does she have to take responsibility for? She's not the one on trial, and in the eyes of the law she's allegedly been raped.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:47 - Feb 15 with 2118 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 20:41 - Feb 15 by sully49

I can see what you're coming from but the law is a 10 year old is able to understand what is right and wrong. In this case its all about a man exploiting a 15 year old girl for his sexual gratification. ALLEGEDLY

Not allegedly. He's admitted it. Pleaded guilty.

Poll: Tory leader

Adam Johnson on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 2103 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 20:46 - Feb 15 by Highjack

What exactly does she have to take responsibility for? She's not the one on trial, and in the eyes of the law she's allegedly been raped.

Actually the law doesn't use that term now unless under 13. It now just uses sexual activity with a child which he has pleaded guilty to. The only 'alleged' bit is how far it went. Completely agree with your sentiment however.
Adam Johnson on 20:52 - Feb 15 with 2089 viewspencoedjack

Do you believe that sh1t you have written.
Adam Johnson on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 2057 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 20:43 - Feb 15 by londonlisa2001

Aye - you never see the same argument used in other situations either. Done for doing 150mph on the M4 - but it's OK in Germany said no one ever.

True enough. "I don't care if his wife was having a baby home alone and the ambulance said they'd be an hour or so, the guys a nutter, and should do a stretch!" But when it comes to a sex crime, some look for every excuse or possible mitigating circumstance to make it seem 'not so bad'. It really makes you wonder doesn't it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 15 with 2047 viewsexhmrc1

totally wrong rape has not been charged. Even the prosecution accept she has been complicit in this. It was 2 people allegedly committing a sexual act willingly but one was under the age of consent. That is why he will rightly be punished and should not have proceeded when he knew she was under age. However the part she played in this is still not certain and we need to know the full truth and not just the girl's story
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 15 with 2037 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 15 by exhmrc1

totally wrong rape has not been charged. Even the prosecution accept she has been complicit in this. It was 2 people allegedly committing a sexual act willingly but one was under the age of consent. That is why he will rightly be punished and should not have proceeded when he knew she was under age. However the part she played in this is still not certain and we need to know the full truth and not just the girl's story

Do you have kids ?
Adam Johnson on 21:08 - Feb 15 with 2020 viewsDewi1jack

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 15 by pencoedjack

Do you have kids ?

Oh God I hope not.
This tw@ isn't mature enough to have wet dreams let alone rugrats

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Adam Johnson on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 1993 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 15 by exhmrc1

The whole point of 'the age of consent' is that you cannot give consent if under that age and therefore it is never consensual.

The language was changed to recognise the difference in severity between someone under and over 13 but the fact that you cannot give consent remains. In exactly the same way as someone with certain mental impairments cannot give consent at any age.
Adam Johnson on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 1953 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:57 - Feb 15 by morningstar

True enough. "I don't care if his wife was having a baby home alone and the ambulance said they'd be an hour or so, the guys a nutter, and should do a stretch!" But when it comes to a sex crime, some look for every excuse or possible mitigating circumstance to make it seem 'not so bad'. It really makes you wonder doesn't it!

Don't blame me.. blame education!

I'm just stating out a few facts..

14/15/16/17 year olds have been going out partying for at least 15 years in their thousands. FACT

14/15/16/17 year olds look around 23. FACT

Adolescents are transitioning into adulthood, therefore hormones are released, therefore they become sexually active. FACT

Studies have been carried out, teenagers find the older dominant person more attractive. FACT.

Studies have been carried out, that teenagers are obsessed by fame and money. FACT

Committing a crime is a mistake. FACT.

People are programmed to think in a certain way. FACT.

People are being psychologically profiled online. FACT.

i have stated facts.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Adam Johnson on 21:37 - Feb 15 with 1950 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 20:49 - Feb 15 by londonlisa2001

Actually the law doesn't use that term now unless under 13. It now just uses sexual activity with a child which he has pleaded guilty to. The only 'alleged' bit is how far it went. Completely agree with your sentiment however.

So much better than I put, but its what meant.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 21:41 - Feb 15 with 1938 viewspencoedjack

Adam Johnson on 21:36 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

14/15/16/17 year olds have been going out partying for at least 15 years in their thousands. FACT

Adolescents are transitioning into adulthood, therefore hormones are released, therefore they become sexually active. FACT

Studies have been carried out, teenagers find the older dominant person more attractive. FACT.

Studies have been carried out, that teenagers are obsessed by fame and money. FACT

i have stated facts.

26 year old blokes shouldn't shag 15 year old girls .... Fact
Adam Johnson on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 1929 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 21:41 - Feb 15 by pencoedjack

26 year old blokes shouldn't shag 15 year old girls .... Fact

Haven't stated anything different.. that's an assumption by the way.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Adam Johnson on 21:48 - Feb 15 with 1904 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 20:49 - Feb 15 by londonlisa2001

Yes we can get lost in semantics but sex without consent is rape in all but name.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 22:14 - Feb 15 with 1867 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 21:36 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

i have stated facts.

I don't know where you were educated. But you can discount the 16/17 year olds as they are of legally consensual age.

14/15 have been going out partying for at least 15 years FACT.
I'd say it was a lot longer than that, but so what? Or are you saying that because they party underage, they are fair game?

14/15 year olds look around 23 FACT.
Now here is where it's starting to break down for me. I do not think I have ever mistaken a 14/15 yr old girl as being 23. To do so would be serious wishful thinking on the eye of the beholder and what they wish their intentions to be.

True, But does this mean that grown men who should know better can take advantage of this?

I refer you to my previous answer.

Well done, you've got 1 right.

Incorrect.

Some people are yes, and I for one feel sorry for you. FACT.

i have stated facts.
No, you have stated your perceptions of what you believe is fact.

Adam Johnson on 22:27 - Feb 15 with 1834 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 20:52 - Feb 15 by pencoedjack

Do you believe that sh1t you have written.

Either it's a total imbecile or someone with an alter ego pissing about for the sake of trolling, or just a troll. Both ofthe latter two are the acts of a sicko that would need some serious help, so I'm hoping it's an imbecile.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 22:31 - Feb 15 with 1820 viewsmonmouth

"Committing a crime is a mistake. FACT. "

No -commiting a crime is a crime. FACT.

Deliberately committing the crime after going out of your way to confirm it really is going to be a crime against a 15 year old is the act of a piece of shit. OPINION.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 22:41 - Feb 15 with 1803 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 22:14 - Feb 15 by morningstar

I don't know where you were educated. But you can discount the 16/17 year olds as they are of legally consensual age.

14/15 have been going out partying for at least 15 years FACT.
I'd say it was a lot longer than that, but so what? Or are you saying that because they party underage, they are fair game?

14/15 year olds look around 23 FACT.
Now here is where it's starting to break down for me. I do not think I have ever mistaken a 14/15 yr old girl as being 23. To do so would be serious wishful thinking on the eye of the beholder and what they wish their intentions to be.

True, But does this mean that grown men who should know better can take advantage of this?

Well done, you've got 1 right.

Incorrect.

Some people are yes, and I for one feel sorry for you. FACT.

i have stated facts.
No, you have stated your perceptions of what you believe is fact.

Planet Zion, 8 light years from Earth. Why discount adolescents?

1. They're able to attend a bar that adults frequently use.. therefore it's highly likely that a full grown adult, whilst intoxicated could make such an error.

2. Well, they do, i have seen f*ckers with beards waling around.. i have seen 17 year olds with fake tits for f*ck sake.

3. Never said anything different.

4. Never said anything different.

5. Never said anything different.

6. Well, some on this forum disagree.

7. It's not, you are, you might think you're not, but you are.

8. I'm the one who is profiling, i feel sorry for you.

9. It's not my perception, they're studies that have been carried out, that fall under 0.5%. They're all available on the world wide web somewhere.

Adam Johnson on 22:51 - Feb 15 with 1771 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 20:34 - Feb 15 by morningstar

That's another thing i find quite odd about some peoples views on all of this. They question the age of consent in this country as it is lower in other countries, yet they would quite happily tell muslims to f**K off back to their own countries if they can't abide by our laws?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:35]

Haha, Awesome!

Trouble is we have some wannbe kiddie fiddlers on here. They won't feel so dirty and full of self loathing if the legal age of consent is lowered.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 23:10 - Feb 15 with 1730 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 22:51 - Feb 15 by ItchySphincter

Haha, Awesome!

Trouble is we have some wannbe kiddie fiddlers on here. They won't feel so dirty and full of self loathing if the legal age of consent is lowered.

What an utterly repugnant and juvenile thing to say. Are you suggesting those that also agreed that gay marriage should be legal are homosexuals? Those that lobbied for the lower age of consent for homosexuals were just wannabe homisexual kiddie fiddlers?

People need to seperate reality from the man made ever changing laws. To suggest he raped her is pathetic, she was complicit in it. The law dictates that her consent doesn't count because she is 15 and not 16, but that doesn't mean it wasn't given, it just means the ever changing man made law doesn't recognise it. If I called my 15 year old "a child" or suggested she was incapable of making decisions - i'd get a slap.

He broke the law and will rightly do some time as a result, but let's not pretend its something it isn't to joint the mob mentality that is getting so very tiresome.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 23:15]
Adam Johnson on 23:17 - Feb 15 with 1712 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 22:41 - Feb 15 by skippyjack

Planet Zion, 8 light years from Earth. Why discount adolescents?

1. They're able to attend a bar that adults frequently use.. therefore it's highly likely that a full grown adult, whilst intoxicated could make such an error.

2. Well, they do, i have seen f*ckers with beards waling around.. i have seen 17 year olds with fake tits for f*ck sake.

3. Never said anything different.

4. Never said anything different.

5. Never said anything different.

6. Well, some on this forum disagree.

7. It's not, you are, you might think you're not, but you are.

8. I'm the one who is profiling, i feel sorry for you.

9. It's not my perception, they're studies that have been carried out, that fall under 0.5%. They're all available on the world wide web somewhere.

1. What error? Thinking a 14/15 yr old was of consensual age? I don't think so unless they were too intoxicated to do anything about it anyway.

2. Have you seen 14/15 yr olds with fake tits. We have already discounted the 17 yr olds. Remember?

3.Why bring it up then?

4 Why bring it up then?

5 Why bring it up then?

6 It's all about opinions not FACT

7 I may well be, but it was incorrect too generalize that people are programmed too think in a certain way otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation would we? Or are you from the Matrix?

8 Your not very good at psychology. Try something else.

9 Great. It's nice to know that you think it's ok to go out and take advantage of underage girls when your p***ed up because of the studies you've read on the WWW.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 23:20]

Adam Johnson on 07:04 - Feb 16 with 1584 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Adam Johnson on 23:10 - Feb 15 by Jacandme

What an utterly repugnant and juvenile thing to say. Are you suggesting those that also agreed that gay marriage should be legal are homosexuals? Those that lobbied for the lower age of consent for homosexuals were just wannabe homisexual kiddie fiddlers?

People need to seperate reality from the man made ever changing laws. To suggest he raped her is pathetic, she was complicit in it. The law dictates that her consent doesn't count because she is 15 and not 16, but that doesn't mean it wasn't given, it just means the ever changing man made law doesn't recognise it. If I called my 15 year old "a child" or suggested she was incapable of making decisions - i'd get a slap.

He broke the law and will rightly do some time as a result, but let's not pretend its something it isn't to joint the mob mentality that is getting so very tiresome.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 23:15]

By ever changing laws do you mean the age of consent in the UK?? I'm pushing 40 now but as far as I know the age of consent (which is what this is all about) has been the same. Please correct me if I'm wrong

The argument here shouldn't be whether a 15yr old is grown up or able to make her decisions as i'm sure if Johnson was a 17 yr old then there argument would be a lot quieter

Unfortunately he's 26. Knew she was 15. simply wrong, judging that he had to look up age of consent means that even if he is that oblivious (which you surely can't be in this day and age) that he had a good idea it was a sex crime

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 08:58 - Feb 16 with 1524 viewscrackerjack

So... 20 pages into this thread and some on here are still trying to justify / mitigate / excuse Johnson's actions!!

Jesus H feckin Christ!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024