Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 119012 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 2246 viewsskippyjack

Adam Johnson on 17:54 - Feb 13 by Highjack

After today's performance we should be looking at signing Johnson. At least he shows desire to penetrate unlike the rest of our midfield.

He could add some much needed width to our team.. to open up teams, and provide goals.. he could also have a shot now and again at the frame.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Adam Johnson on 14:18 - Feb 15 with 2098 viewsmonmouth

Nah, according to a female Sunderland fan that knows him personally, he'd only open up other teams and score regularly if we were in a girls U16 league.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 15:23 - Feb 15 with 2045 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 18:06 - Feb 15 with 1925 viewsGlyn1

So it turns out that they didn't meet in a night club and he thought she was over 18. He knew exactly how young she was from the beginning.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Adam Johnson on 18:31 - Feb 15 with 1879 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 18:06 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

So it turns out that they didn't meet in a night club and he thought she was over 18. He knew exactly how young she was from the beginning.

Good God. The cad. That must have shocked everyone that woke up from their coma today to their very roots?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 18:41 - Feb 15 with 1848 viewsGlyn1

Adam Johnson on 18:31 - Feb 15 by monmouth

Good God. The cad. That must have shocked everyone that woke up from their coma today to their very roots?

Well, it's a different story from what we were getting on the first dozen or so pages of this thread.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Feb 15 with 1840 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 18:41 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

Well, it's a different story from what we were getting on the first dozen or so pages of this thread.

He pleaded guilty to grooming an under age girl in the first post of the thread you crazy f^cker Glyn.

Adam Johnson on 19:18 - Feb 15 with 1802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 18:41 - Feb 15 by Glyn1

Only from people wilfully and shamefully ignoring the facts in a wretched effort to pass the blame for Johnson's crime onto the victim. Happens all the time on here when sexual offences are involved. We have some posters with very dubious moral compasses where women/girls/sexual crime are concerned.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 1752 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 19:18 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Only from people wilfully and shamefully ignoring the facts in a wretched effort to pass the blame for Johnson's crime onto the victim. Happens all the time on here when sexual offences are involved. We have some posters with very dubious moral compasses where women/girls/sexual crime are concerned.

Interesting that his partner wasn't with him today for the first time. Seemingly a few people were taken aback when the evidence started to emerge on Friday.
Adam Johnson on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 1746 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 19:18 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Mind blowing innit, dear me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 20:05 - Feb 15 with 1708 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 19:50 - Feb 15 by max936

Mind blowing innit, dear me.

No, she was blowing on something else though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:05 - Feb 15 with 1709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 19:50 - Feb 15 by londonlisa2001

Interesting that his partner wasn't with him today for the first time. Seemingly a few people were taken aback when the evidence started to emerge on Friday.

We've only heard the prosecution evidence so far of course but seeing as all he's disputing is how far he went with the girl I'd up his sentence for putting her through the ordeal of giving evidence.

Adam Johnson on 20:10 - Feb 15 with 1687 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 20:05 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

We've only heard the prosecution evidence so far of course but seeing as all he's disputing is how far he went with the girl I'd up his sentence for putting her through the ordeal of giving evidence.

Didn't mean to click down there. It's easy to see which angle the defence will come from too. Probably paint her as a serial fantasist and that he kissed her in a moment of weakness and then realised he'd gone too far and didn't do anything else.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:12 - Feb 15 with 1678 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 20:10 - Feb 15 by Highjack

Didn't mean to click down there. It's easy to see which angle the defence will come from too. Probably paint her as a serial fantasist and that he kissed her in a moment of weakness and then realised he'd gone too far and didn't do anything else.

Yup.

Adam Johnson on 20:13 - Feb 15 with 1675 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 20:05 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

As far as I can tell, pretty much everything is documented on text or some other app. As you say - it's only to do with how far it went.

Simply cannot believe that he was going to plead not guilty - I assume that he thought that when he told her to delete everything she did.

All of those saying she was in a club, looked older, was also to blame etc - and when it came to the facts it seems he met her when she had a shirt signed by him as he was her favourite player. Her statement of 'I'm not old enough to go out' on a text seems to contradict the whole 'sexually experienced mature 15 year old' bit as well. If anything, from what's been said in court (read from text messages etc rather than testimony where obviously we need to hear both sides) it's seems to me she's quite young for her age if anything.
Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 15 with 1668 viewsexhmrc1

I find her story just doesn't stack up. We are led to believe a footballer in a 40000+ stadium picks out a girl who is totally besotted with him contacts her friends and tells her he wants to give her 2 signed shirts. There has obviously been some other contact previously. How would he know her otherwise. How would he know she is besotted with him. How would he know who her friends are to get in touch with her. She has lied to the police to protect him then a couple of weeks later tells the police the alleged truth and sets about destroying the very person she was trying to protect. I suspect we may get a totally different version from the defence in due course.

He should certainly have called time on the relationship when he realised she was under 16 and for that he will be rightly punished. I do however have serious doubts about the part the girl has played in this also. For anybody to believe this was a one person
Adam Johnson on 20:21 - Feb 15 with 1644 viewsexhmrc1

action has clearly been proved wrong.

The person who clearly been wronged her is Johnson's girlfriend who has clearly been strung along by his story.

One of the major issues I have is that children can be prosecuted at 10 as they are considered old enough to be responsible for their actions but a 15 year old girl is considered to be to immature to be responsible for hers.

I believe there is a lot more to come out of this trial and only then will the whole story be known
Adam Johnson on 20:23 - Feb 15 with 1640 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 15 by exhmrc1

I find her story just doesn't stack up. We are led to believe a footballer in a 40000+ stadium picks out a girl who is totally besotted with him contacts her friends and tells her he wants to give her 2 signed shirts. There has obviously been some other contact previously. How would he know her otherwise. How would he know she is besotted with him. How would he know who her friends are to get in touch with her. She has lied to the police to protect him then a couple of weeks later tells the police the alleged truth and sets about destroying the very person she was trying to protect. I suspect we may get a totally different version from the defence in due course.

He should certainly have called time on the relationship when he realised she was under 16 and for that he will be rightly punished. I do however have serious doubts about the part the girl has played in this also. For anybody to believe this was a one person

You realise that he's admitted knowing her age right from the start, yeah? And armed with this knowledge he still met her for the purposes of sexual activity. He's admitted that too. The only thing he's disputing is his far that sexual activity went. Your continued rush to pin the blame for this anywhere other than at the door of Adam Johnson shames you.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:31]

Adam Johnson on 20:23 - Feb 15 with 1639 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:21 - Feb 15 by exhmrc1

The person who clearly been wronged her is Johnson's girlfriend who has clearly been strung along by his story.

One of the major issues I have is that children can be prosecuted at 10 as they are considered old enough to be responsible for their actions but a 15 year old girl is considered to be to immature to be responsible for hers.

I believe there is a lot more to come out of this trial and only then will the whole story be known

F^ck my eyes.

Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 15 with 1634 viewsmorningstar

She sent her hero a friend request on facebook mun, and tbh, if it was up to me a 26 yr old man accepting such a request from a 15 yr old girl who he doesn't know should be an offence in itself!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 20:25 - Feb 15 with 1623 viewslondonlisa2001

You are ignoring the documented electronic evidence given in court and to which he has pleaded guilty.

She put in a friend request to him on Facebook and told him he was her favourite player. He responded (I imagine she had an attractive picture although obviously don't know it's just a guess) and it went from there. He sent his phone number etc to her and started to send her messages over Facebook or similar.

He asked her her age and she told him - her asked her when she'd be 16 and she told him. She met him to get a signed shirt. He continued to contact her electronically to get. 'Thank you kiss'.

The only reason for anyone thinking she's to blame is because that's what they want to see.
Adam Johnson on 20:26 - Feb 15 with 1612 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 20:13 - Feb 15 by londonlisa2001

As far as I can tell, pretty much everything is documented on text or some other app. As you say - it's only to do with how far it went.

Simply cannot believe that he was going to plead not guilty - I assume that he thought that when he told her to delete everything she did.

All of those saying she was in a club, looked older, was also to blame etc - and when it came to the facts it seems he met her when she had a shirt signed by him as he was her favourite player. Her statement of 'I'm not old enough to go out' on a text seems to contradict the whole 'sexually experienced mature 15 year old' bit as well. If anything, from what's been said in court (read from text messages etc rather than testimony where obviously we need to hear both sides) it's seems to me she's quite young for her age if anything.

Definitely, will which all end badly for him. What on earth will his defence be? Still a long way too. Perhaps he'll do the right thing and change his plea? Meanwhile in the real world.......

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 20:26 - Feb 15 with 1608 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are you suggesting that the age of consent should match the age at which children are deemed to be criminally responsible?

Adam Johnson on 20:28 - Feb 15 with 1599 viewsDyfnant

What part of her being a child are you struggling with

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Adam Johnson on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 1572 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 20:26 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

Are you suggesting that the age of consent should match the age at which children are deemed to be criminally responsible?

That's another thing i find quite odd about some peoples views on all of this. They question the age of consent in this country as it is lower in other countries, yet they would quite happily tell muslims to f**K off back to their own countries if they can't abide by our laws?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 20:35]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024