Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20777 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:42 - Oct 25 with 1187 viewsvetchonian

We seem to have got a child refugee on here tonight well someone who is behaving like a spoiler child anyway

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:56 - Oct 25 with 1178 viewsperchrockjack

Horrible country.

Where is your utopia.

Blasphemy

Old bitch.

Not nice , not nice

Oh and we re all racists ,just down to degrees.

You deny it, Lohengrin doesnt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:59 - Oct 25 with 1167 viewsGroo

In the last year Canada have taken in 26,000 refugees through government and private sponsorship. Private sponsorship is where families in Canada apply for their family to join them and the government sponsorship is a selection process of families from refugee camps in and around Syria.

This is the route that Britain should take.

Those in Calais have, as already been mentioned, walked through 4 or 5 'SAFE' Countries to live in squalid conditions and attempt to force their way into Britain, these are in the main men with no family.

To let these into Britain to me would be gross incompetence and Britain would be asking for the trouble that may follow by allowing people of unknown origin in such numbers into the Country. There are far more deserving, whole families, in refugee camps, trying to get out the right way.

Someone earlier said these are not economic migrants!!! Oh yeah, sure?? Some may well be misguided refugees but I would not be surprised if the vast majority are taking advantage of the situation.

How do we know who is a refugee, who is an economic migrant and who is a Islamic extremist trying to sneak in, Britain must show due diligence for the safety of its own people!

Britain has trouble housing and feeding its own poor, this should not stop taking in refugees but those accepted must have at least been vetted, stories checked out as best they can (any check is better than no check).

I wonder if after 1000's of 'refugees' have been given entry with no checks and a handful commit acts of terrorism which kill 100’s of British, would the likes of EBO admit they were wrong? I somehow doubt it, it would be the Daily Mail’s fault, of course it would.

Britain should concentrate on helping families from camps in or close to Syria and get them out, same as Canada, the Calais camp can be distributed in France, France let them in, not Britain.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:59 - Oct 25 with 1166 viewsMillJack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:36 - Oct 25 by Darran

Don't be sucked in by Ebo mate he wants people to get AIDS,seriously that would be a great post if you edited the word Ebo out of it.

Any danger of you contributing some sort of opinion regarding the subject matter of this thread or are you going to continue adding the square root of f@ck all?

It's already been mentioned on here but the lack of human compassion shown by many is genuinely sad to see. People willing to deny young children affected by war the chance for a better life.

Nobody is denying that there are not undeserving cases amongst the natives of this country, but why should it be a case of us or them? If somebody needs help why can't we, as a group of people, welcome them and offer assistance.

The homeless population of Swansea, or the needs of underprivileged children in this area, are not new occurrences but where have all these dissenting voices been about them? Why haven't all these people, who like to ask "lefties" when they are going to welcome an immigrant into their homes, been welcoming the homeless into theirs if it's such an important issue?

I for one am delighted that Swansea will be accepting its share of refugees. If that makes me a lily livered, do good, lefty then I can live with that.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 1163 viewsGroo

Don't forget, the extremists that are coming from the East have 1 goal, to KILL ALL Infidels, they even kill their own who do not follow in what they think is the correct way, the correct way of course belongs in the 7th Century.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 23:07]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:04 - Oct 25 with 1152 viewsGroo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:59 - Oct 25 by MillJack

Any danger of you contributing some sort of opinion regarding the subject matter of this thread or are you going to continue adding the square root of f@ck all?

It's already been mentioned on here but the lack of human compassion shown by many is genuinely sad to see. People willing to deny young children affected by war the chance for a better life.

Nobody is denying that there are not undeserving cases amongst the natives of this country, but why should it be a case of us or them? If somebody needs help why can't we, as a group of people, welcome them and offer assistance.

The homeless population of Swansea, or the needs of underprivileged children in this area, are not new occurrences but where have all these dissenting voices been about them? Why haven't all these people, who like to ask "lefties" when they are going to welcome an immigrant into their homes, been welcoming the homeless into theirs if it's such an important issue?

I for one am delighted that Swansea will be accepting its share of refugees. If that makes me a lily livered, do good, lefty then I can live with that.

If the children were plainly children then I'm sure most would not be up in arms, when the children mostly look to be in their 30's and 40's, well as someone said, I wouldn't want one of them in my child's school.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:05 - Oct 25 with 1149 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 21:48 - Oct 25 by FieryJack

Thanks, Ebo & Glossolalia - at least some are fighting the right corner.

Don't give me all this garbage about not being able to afford these refugees - we took tens of thousands of Jewish kids in WW2 & we're amongst the top 10 richest countries in the world.

Immigrants are being scapegoated for all the social/economic problems of this country (cf Jews in 1930s Germany) - problems which have been there for generations, long before this migrant "crisis".

The rich and powerful of this country must be laughing their asses off to see how easy it is to divide and rule - to get poor, uneducated whites frothing at the mouth about even poorer migrants.

Utterly sickening. And, as others have mentioned, it's becoming increasingly uncomfortable in this country to hold liberal/left wing views. I have half a fear that the holders of such views will, one day, be outed, rounded up and executed.

That would be heaven-on-earth for Lohengrin, of course - who, I suspect, is a closet blackshirt with a bedroom stuffed with Nazi regalia.

And who is that dull fu** moaning that 'they' never helped us in WW2? Tens of thousands of people from all over the globe fought and died with the allies in that war, as any half wit knows - including, by the way, for all you Pole-haters out there, a squadron of Polish fighter pilots, who had one of the best kill ratios of any RAF squadron.

I think you and Ebo are going to have to sit down and try and figure out some other leitmotif. Him posting up a Hakenkreuz and you weighing in with Hitler and the Jews nudges into self-parody. You can use that line once and perhaps it will go 'Bang!' Keep using it and all you'll get is a sort of damp 'phut' that nobody pays the least bit of notice to. Clichés don't come any more hackneyed or tired.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 15:02]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 1145 viewsGroo

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/milestones.asp

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:11 - Oct 25 with 1131 viewsGroo

and from this table, Britain has welcomed over 43,000 refugees, the 9th largest in the World

http://globalnews.ca/news/2951263/these-14-countries-have-taken-more-refugees-th

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:25 - Oct 25 with 1104 viewsGroo

and why is it that if you want to take a sensible approach to try and protect those who live in the Country, your a rascist???

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:36 - Oct 25 with 1081 viewsperchrockjack

Milljack

Unless it's a chance for him to impress his net chums or an opportunity to show what a great man/fan he is ,he won't bother.

He ain't one for serious debate.

Ignore button is best

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:58 - Oct 25 with 1063 viewsJack_Meoff

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:49 - Oct 25 by Glossolalia

Be careful about what you insinuate with your posts. What are you trying to say? That this man has a potential predilection for abusing children? You know nothing about this man, so why is your default view a negative one? Why don't you lamblast our government instead, with their inexhaustible funds for bombing other countries?

This is a human crisis partly caused by our role as military belligerents in the Middle East. Most of these people are refugees, not ecomomic migrants. In many cases, they have nowhere to go. Look at the 'jungle' in Calais. Hardly the Ritz is it? Yet when they tore it down, the refugees were distaught - even that dump had value for them.

And drop the macho nonsense about fighting for your country. Their country has gone mate. You can't fight planes and guns with moral fibre, national pride and bravado. An alternative is joining ISIS. Is that better for them or us?

I have taught refugees form Eritrea, Libya etc, and I teach Middle Easterns now. They are friendly, appreciative and humble. I understand and commend your concern about the boy with no hands, but we cannot use this as an excuse to wilfully ignore or gloss over humanitarian crises. We have enough resources for a few more.

'Why don't you lambast our government instead, with their inexhaustible funds for bombing other countries? '

Good question this. I'd venture the answer is that there is, and always has been,profit in war. Who was it said (paraphrasing), 'we used to manufacture arms to wage wars, now we manufacture wars to sell arms?'

'Government' doesn't give ONE SINGLE SOLITARY F*CK about any of us folks.

Being played like cheap fiddles, all of us.

Still, let's keep voting for more of the same eh.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 0:07]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:02 - Oct 26 with 1057 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:59 - Oct 25 by MillJack

I contributed mate but typically you've conveniently missed it.
On the first page of this thread I said "Well by the time they share out these 'kids' around the UK it'll probably only be about 10 kids coming to this area"

Now then what do you think of rampant lefties wishing AIDS ona fellow human being? Is that the way you lead your left wing life too or do you find those kind of comments abhorrent like I do?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:21 - Oct 26 with 1033 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:02 - Oct 26 by Darran

On the first page of this thread I said "Well by the time they share out these 'kids' around the UK it'll probably only be about 10 kids coming to this area"

Now then what do you think of rampant lefties wishing AIDS ona fellow human being? Is that the way you lead your left wing life too or do you find those kind of comments abhorrent like I do?

What's worse?

Wishing AIDS on someone or wishing cancer on someone?
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:31 - Oct 26 with 1019 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:21 - Oct 26 by Humpty

What's worse?

Wishing AIDS on someone or wishing cancer on someone?

Couldn't care less Hump which ever ones the quickest if they deserve it though personally I'd go for an even quicker option like lethal injection,oh and please tell me you're not saying it's something you'd expect to hear from a rampant left winger?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:32 - Oct 26 with 1014 viewsMillJack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:02 - Oct 26 by Darran

So you haven't really contributed at all then, simply stated a throwaway "fact" and no opinion of your own as per usual. After 5 pages, including several posts from yourself, that's the extent of it?

I'm not getting involved in your little point scoring exercise Darren. Just because I agree with Ebo's sentiment on this thread doesn't mean that I'm going to agree with every statement he's ever made on this board. Surely you can't be dull enough to believe that everyone left of centre has exactly the same moral compass? Can you?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 0:34]
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:36 - Oct 26 with 1002 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:31 - Oct 26 by Darran

Couldn't care less Hump which ever ones the quickest if they deserve it though personally I'd go for an even quicker option like lethal injection,oh and please tell me you're not saying it's something you'd expect to hear from a rampant left winger?

Could you explain what a rampant left winger is please?

You seem to be a bit confused by the term.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:38 - Oct 26 with 992 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:32 - Oct 26 by MillJack

So you haven't really contributed at all then, simply stated a throwaway "fact" and no opinion of your own as per usual. After 5 pages, including several posts from yourself, that's the extent of it?

I'm not getting involved in your little point scoring exercise Darren. Just because I agree with Ebo's sentiment on this thread doesn't mean that I'm going to agree with every statement he's ever made on this board. Surely you can't be dull enough to believe that everyone left of centre has exactly the same moral compass? Can you?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 0:34]

So you don't take my comment as saying who gives a f*ck if a small group of refugees are coming to Swansea then?

And don't avoid the question,forget about Ebo do you think a true left winger would wish AIDS on a human being?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:41 - Oct 26 with 982 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:36 - Oct 26 by Humpty

Could you explain what a rampant left winger is please?

You seem to be a bit confused by the term.

Just answer the question Hump,nah don't bother you can't. What was that you said I was doing to Perch again? Goading him wasn't it?

Yes or no Hump would you expect a left winger to be wishing AIDS on a fellow human being?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:41 - Oct 26 with 981 viewsMillJack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:38 - Oct 26 by Darran

So you don't take my comment as saying who gives a f*ck if a small group of refugees are coming to Swansea then?

And don't avoid the question,forget about Ebo do you think a true left winger would wish AIDS on a human being?

Define "true left winger".
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:44 - Oct 26 with 974 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:41 - Oct 26 by MillJack

Define "true left winger".

Look mate if you agree with Ebo that's fine you replied to me so if you want to be a clever c*nt and pretend you don't understand what I'm saying don't reply to me again.

Bye!

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:45 - Oct 26 with 970 viewsMillJack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:44 - Oct 26 by Darran

Look mate if you agree with Ebo that's fine you replied to me so if you want to be a clever c*nt and pretend you don't understand what I'm saying don't reply to me again.

Bye!

No idea then? Thought not.

Goodnight Darran.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 0:45]
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:51 - Oct 26 with 956 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:41 - Oct 26 by Darran

Just answer the question Hump,nah don't bother you can't. What was that you said I was doing to Perch again? Goading him wasn't it?

Yes or no Hump would you expect a left winger to be wishing AIDS on a fellow human being?

This is the point I'm trying to make.

Some people are disposed to making unpleasant comments about people they oppose. Such as wishing death or disease on them. I don't myself. You and Ebo do.

It's got f*ck all to do with left wing or right wing.

From what he writes it's pretty clear Ebo is left wing. Your accusation that he must be a "fake lefty" because he wished a disease on someone just doesn't make any sense.

Clase gently tried to make that point to you earlier. Unfortunately you were too thick to realise. You thought he was agreeing with you.

Holding left wing views doesn't mean you have to be a paragon of virtue. It just means you believe in egalitarianism.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:51 - Oct 26 with 956 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wow, drained after ploughing through this thread. Ebo , you make many good points but let yourself and your argument down with the personal attacks and abuse but Its obviously something you care a great deal about. At the end of the day there is two differing views and debate is healthy. People from some of these regions have been slaughtering each other for centuries only now they have the means to do it wholesale thanks to the West.

Our time on mother earth is fast coming to an end, we just can't help ourselves.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 01:20 - Oct 26 with 930 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:51 - Oct 26 by Humpty

This is the point I'm trying to make.

Some people are disposed to making unpleasant comments about people they oppose. Such as wishing death or disease on them. I don't myself. You and Ebo do.

It's got f*ck all to do with left wing or right wing.

From what he writes it's pretty clear Ebo is left wing. Your accusation that he must be a "fake lefty" because he wished a disease on someone just doesn't make any sense.

Clase gently tried to make that point to you earlier. Unfortunately you were too thick to realise. You thought he was agreeing with you.

Holding left wing views doesn't mean you have to be a paragon of virtue. It just means you believe in egalitarianism.

Bye Darran!

You dense clump.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024