Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 31862 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 23 with 8238 viewsOldjack

Bit on the limp side is this thread Mr Harris ,do you fear a hammering ?and can't be asked for more of an effort

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 23 with 8226 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 23 by Oldjack

Bit on the limp side is this thread Mr Harris ,do you fear a hammering ?and can't be asked for more of an effort

Some would say a bit like your old boy the last 20 years Oldjack - a bit on the limp side...

Give me chance mun, I build the thread up as I go along.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 23 with 8213 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 23 by jackharris

Some would say a bit like your old boy the last 20 years Oldjack - a bit on the limp side...

Give me chance mun, I build the thread up as I go along.

Might i suggest a mug shot of that gypo Carroll with a be aware sign next to it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 23 with 8183 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 23 by Oldjack

Might i suggest a mug shot of that gypo Carroll with a be aware sign next to it

Yeah, and make sure you boys in the East call him a gypo too, treat the away fans to a wonder goal then in response.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 23 with 8161 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 23 by airedale

Yeah, and make sure you boys in the East call him a gypo too, treat the away fans to a wonder goal then in response.

shcccccccccu and don't be such a woman
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 19:29]

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 23 with 8125 viewsairedale

Can I vote for POTY on here?
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 23 with 8087 viewsporschejack

Show the match ball - Carroll will be taking it home .
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 23 with 7999 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 23 by porschejack

Show the match ball - Carroll will be taking it home .

Only if they keep calling him gypo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 23 with 7993 viewsbuilthjack

JackHarris for POTY

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 23 with 7969 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 23 by builthjack

JackHarris for POTY

Thank you Builth...
[Post edited 23 Dec 2016 19:37]

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 23 with 7897 viewsepaul

My first home match since boxing day last year and we won that......Just! Am I a lucky omen

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 23 with 7889 viewsJackfath

I wonder if the complete and utter pricks will clap Ayew should he play and score.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 23 with 7879 viewsSwansNZ

If Ayew and Carroll are playing, there’s probably 4 goals there.

5-4 it is then

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Dec 23 with 7788 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 23 by Jackfath

I wonder if the complete and utter pricks will clap Ayew should he play and score.

Nobble him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 24 with 7512 viewsporschejack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Dec 23 by builthjack

Nobble him

We've got nobody capable of carrying out such a deed , not that it should ever happen .
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 24 with 7512 views1462jack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 23 by Jackfath

As Darren would say "f@ck him"
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Dec 24 with 7318 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 24 by porschejack

We've got nobody capable of carrying out such a deed , not that it should ever happen .

Van der Hoorn could do it.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 25 with 7009 viewsHeadmaster

Billy Bob Bradley is giving an interview on Sky Sports now if anyone cares.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 25 with 6996 viewsperchrockjack

Pray Carroll has had a great Christmas and has stocked up with coke cock and champagne

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 25 with 6988 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 25 by Headmaster

Billy Bob Bradley is giving an interview on Sky Sports now if anyone cares.

Will he be finished by tomorrow afternoon?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 25 with 6948 viewsjohnlangy

2-0 to the Swans.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 18:26 - Dec 25 with 6884 viewsdickythorpe

6-3 to us
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:46 - Dec 25 with 6814 viewsBYMJacks

we really need two wins in the next two home games can we do it i dont know but if we dont win the next two it aint looking good for us
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Dec 25 with 6790 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 19:46 - Dec 25 by BYMJacks

we really need two wins in the next two home games can we do it i dont know but if we dont win the next two it aint looking good for us

Yes, we can do it but it will need every player to be 100% up for it for the full 90+ and to play well. The right starting 11, shape, tactics and substitutions are also required plus a good helping of luck. If all that comes together, we can be a match for anyone but as we know, it only takes one weak link for the chain to break.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 25 with 6741 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Dec 25 by karnataka

Yes, we can do it but it will need every player to be 100% up for it for the full 90+ and to play well. The right starting 11, shape, tactics and substitutions are also required plus a good helping of luck. If all that comes together, we can be a match for anyone but as we know, it only takes one weak link for the chain to break.

And struggling teams like us never seem get that bit of luck we need in tight games.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024