Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we are men on here today... 15:47 - Feb 5 with 9869 viewsTheResurrection

We'd not be throwing our toys out of our childish prams. We'd not be slaughtering our players who have stood up to a man the last few games and given their all.

We'd be grateful we've got a real chance at survival backed up by a stellar performance against some of the best players on earth.

That's as cruel as it gets and the second time on the bounce up there. But we went on and showed the courage to stay up after that pain last season, we can do the same this one.

Superb effort from the boys. Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 2610 viewsItchySphincter

If we are men on here today... on 16:58 - Feb 5 by monmouth

I liked Paloschi.

Very good player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If we are men on here today... on 17:04 - Feb 5 with 2586 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

I seriously have no idea how you lot are falling for this. The OP literally spends all day long posting comments on here disparaging Sigurdsson (as well as Fer and Llorente) and picking fights with people like it means something. If you don't believe me just have a look at his post history. No one slags off our players more than this idiot. No one even comes close. And when he's not having a go at our players he's having a go at other users and calling them all sorts of things.

The term "keyboard warrior" was literally made for people like him. He literally treats berating our players and berating people online like it's his occupation.

Maybe we should take this well away from our keyboards then mate?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

If we are men on here today... on 17:05 - Feb 5 with 2574 viewsSgorioFruit

naughton is shit, end of discussion

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If we are men on here today... on 17:10 - Feb 5 with 2552 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:05 - Feb 5 by SgorioFruit

naughton is shit, end of discussion

Lets make him feel 2 foot tall shall we? Abuse him on here and in the streets and then when Clement picks him against Leicester hope he gives 3 goals away so we can come on here and all enjoy bullying him again?

If we are men on here today... on 17:10 - Feb 5 with 2536 viewsdickythorpe

T2c makes a good, positive post .....then gets all aggressive.....WHY??

Life is too short to be so "wound up"

Over and out
If we are men on here today... on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 2518 viewswaynekerr55

If we are men on here today... on 16:57 - Feb 5 by swancity

You seem to have completely wasted a few minutes of your life writing that load of crap

Fúck me the irony of that post.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If we are men on here today... on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 2522 viewsexiledclaseboy

If we are men on here today... on 17:10 - Feb 5 by dickythorpe

T2c makes a good, positive post .....then gets all aggressive.....WHY??

Life is too short to be so "wound up"

Over and out

There's lots of aggression on here this afternoon.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:12]

Poll: Tory leader

If we are men on here today... on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 2515 viewsSgorioFruit

If we are men on here today... on 17:10 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Lets make him feel 2 foot tall shall we? Abuse him on here and in the streets and then when Clement picks him against Leicester hope he gives 3 goals away so we can come on here and all enjoy bullying him again?

how about just dropping the useless shit in the first place?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

If we are men on here today... on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 2508 viewsFerrieBodde

LMAAOOOOOOO. Literally right after I correctly state how much he enjoys picking fights with people online, how he always resorts to name calling, and how he loves berating people on the internet, he goes and posts that message telling me I'm thick as shit, that I'm a "little man who's got a huge chip on his shoulder" and how "I should shut the fack up a bit."

God, you can't make this stuff up. Thanks for proving me right sir, and completely on cue too. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Just stick to your regular routine of making threads and comments bashing Sigurdsson mate. Seriously. You're out of your league here.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:20]
If we are men on here today... on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 2492 viewslonglostjack

If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

Very good player.

Yes. He had something about him. Technically good and pace running into the box. Could have been the perfect partner for Lorrente. Maybe PC has similar plans for Borja.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If we are men on here today... on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 2490 viewsdickythorpe

If we are men on here today... on 17:11 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yes I see a certain poster has had a real personality change on here in recent weeks.......
If we are men on here today... on 17:14 - Feb 5 with 2485 viewsperchrockjack

No Chris.
What Clem should do is to save him from further embarrassment ,as that is what he is.

Worse, he s embarrassing our club

Even worse, he wasn't ready Replaced. why?

Was he deemed good enough? If so by whom

He s not worth burying

I doubt he s in any way arsed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we are men on here today... on 17:15 - Feb 5 with 2461 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, some people need some 'executive hand relief'.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:15]

If we are men on here today... on 17:22 - Feb 5 with 2410 viewsperchrockjack

Typical home county morality

Ych a fi

If we are men on here today... on 17:26 - Feb 5 with 2379 viewswaynekerr55

If we are men on here today... on 17:22 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Typical home county morality

Ych a fi

Having seen 'The Real Housewives of Cheshire" I don't believe you're in a my position to comment 😉

If we are men on here today... on 17:28 - Feb 5 with 2014 viewsmorningstar

14 pints in the afternoon 'ohlay ohlay' , 14 pints in the afternoon 'ohlay ohlay' and we'll have a drink and we'll all fall down, but you'll never see us hangin around, 'ohlay ohlay ohlay ohlay'!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:30]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If we are men on here today... on 17:28 - Feb 5 with 2014 viewsFerrieBodde

If we are men on here today... on 17:01 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Fack me you talk a lot. And most of it is just hot air. I'm surprised you had the cheek to come back on here after your assassination of Tom Carroll - proper embarrassing stuff.

Siggy was great today and has been much better since our shift to 451, so no complaints from me. I'm not sure why you or others can't get their heads around the fact that he has deserved criticism for large parts of the season - there's no player that should always be excused no matter what performance they turn in.

Naughton was outstanding in the second half, after a ropey first. He looked full of fear with Sane breathing down his neck in that period but so did the rest of our team. Fede could have been stronger in the tackle and Cork perhaps should have closed down quicker.

But all that aside Man City blew us away and they would have any team in this league.

Credit to us and the manager though as we had kept them to just the one goal and really played our part in the game second half. Naughton was very good but he was at fault for the goal, not the only one, but definitely the most culpable - he just switched off and had to do better.

If I defend Naughton and have a pop at Siggy it's just to bring a bit of balance on here. I hate seeing huge percentages of people go after players - it's bullying at it's worst.

We'll need Naughton as the season goes on so what benefit on earth is there in making him the scapegoat and too afraid to take a pitch?

Maybe you're as thick as shit and can't see that? Maybe you're a little man who's got a huge chip on his shoulder? Maybe you should shut the fack up a bit?

See what I was talking about when it comes to him and Naughton? He'll defend him on fvcking everything. He literally has the nerve to say that he was "outstanding" and "very good" today. Jesus Christ.

I bet that Naughton could go to his mum's house and take a dump and he'll tell her that he was merely decorating the place and freshening up the scent.
If we are men on here today... on 17:37 - Feb 5 with 1982 viewsarnnie

Was only a couple of weeks ago you were slagging siggy off even calling for him to be sold, gone a bit quiet on that front after his winning goals against Liverpool and saints. As the saying goes form is temporary class is permanent. Siggy was is vital to us avoiding going down this season . His quality is there for everyone to see.
If we are men on here today... on 17:40 - Feb 5 with 1972 viewsperchrockjack

14 pints is a lot to drink in a week

If we are men on here today... on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 1964 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:12 - Feb 5 by SgorioFruit

how about just dropping the useless shit in the first place?

For who then?

If we are men on here today... on 17:45 - Feb 5 with 1943 viewsperchrockjack

I'm sure from within our squad we could overcome the loss of naughton.

If we are men on here today... on 17:45 - Feb 5 with 1945 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:12 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

LMAAOOOOOOO. Literally right after I correctly state how much he enjoys picking fights with people online, how he always resorts to name calling, and how he loves berating people on the internet, he goes and posts that message telling me I'm thick as shit, that I'm a "little man who's got a huge chip on his shoulder" and how "I should shut the fack up a bit."

God, you can't make this stuff up. Thanks for proving me right sir, and completely on cue too. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Just stick to your regular routine of making threads and comments bashing Sigurdsson mate. Seriously. You're out of your league here.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:20]

So you are a little man then? 5 foot 7? 12 stone?

I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know.

I'll stand by any of my posts and offer an explanation. You seem the OCD type and loves to search the web for quotes. Have a pop at mine?

If we are men on here today... on 17:47 - Feb 5 with 1939 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:13 - Feb 5 by longlostjack

Yes. He had something about him. Technically good and pace running into the box. Could have been the perfect partner for Lorrente. Maybe PC has similar plans for Borja.

Do you honestly and I mean, fack me, really honestly now, think we can play with 4 in midfield???

If we are men on here today... on 17:49 - Feb 5 with 1923 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:14 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

No Chris.
What Clem should do is to save him from further embarrassment ,as that is what he is.

Worse, he s embarrassing our club

Even worse, he wasn't ready Replaced. why?

Was he deemed good enough? If so by whom

He s not worth burying

I doubt he s in any way arsed

He's our best option at right back and Clement seems to like him.

That will do for me mate. No need for the bullying of anyone on here. What would you do if you saw 3 or 4 blokes giving it to some poor facker on the street? I know what I'd do!

If we are men on here today... on 17:51 - Feb 5 with 1904 viewsTheResurrection

If we are men on here today... on 17:28 - Feb 5 by FerrieBodde

See what I was talking about when it comes to him and Naughton? He'll defend him on fvcking everything. He literally has the nerve to say that he was "outstanding" and "very good" today. Jesus Christ.

I bet that Naughton could go to his mum's house and take a dump and he'll tell her that he was merely decorating the place and freshening up the scent.

Can you read little boy?

If so, why don't you be man enough and debate what I actually said? He was outstanding in the second half but was at fault for the goal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024