Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Lions tour page 09:28 - May 31 with 21801 viewsshandyjack

can't bloody wait for this to start, for some reason i fancy a tight 2-1 defeat for the Lions but expect some very tight matches.

What do people see being the starting line up (baring the obvious injuries) going into the first test

Poll: Expectation for the season

Official Lions tour page on 18:45 - Jul 1 with 885 viewsjack247

Official Lions tour page on 18:32 - Jul 1 by trampie

NZ are massive odds on to win next week, they are expected to win by double figures plus.

The chances of the Lions getting all the the major decisions and a controversial red card after 20 odd minutes and the NZ kicker having an off day again are slim and this is reflected in the odds.

NZ are massive odds on whenever they play at home, pretty much whenever they play. There's probably not an international team that would take a 3 game away series with them to a decider.

And it wasn't a controversial red card.
Official Lions tour page on 18:50 - Jul 1 with 885 viewsraynor94

Official Lions tour page on 18:32 - Jul 1 by trampie

NZ are massive odds on to win next week, they are expected to win by double figures plus.

The chances of the Lions getting all the the major decisions and a controversial red card after 20 odd minutes and the NZ kicker having an off day again are slim and this is reflected in the odds.

Controversial red card? Led deliberately with his shoulder, could have done some serious damage, I wonder what your reaction would have been if the ball carrier was Welsh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Official Lions tour page on 18:53 - Jul 1 with 875 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 18:45 - Jul 1 by jack247

NZ are massive odds on whenever they play at home, pretty much whenever they play. There's probably not an international team that would take a 3 game away series with them to a decider.

And it wasn't a controversial red card.

The Aussie outlet I always check for a neutral opinion, described it as 'controversial'.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:00]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Official Lions tour page on 19:00 - Jul 1 with 865 viewsjack247

Official Lions tour page on 18:53 - Jul 1 by trampie

The Aussie outlet I always check for a neutral opinion, described it as 'controversial'.

Did you see it?
Official Lions tour page on 19:06 - Jul 1 with 860 viewsCooperman

The neutral outlet from NZ's biggest rival?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Official Lions tour page on 19:07 - Jul 1 with 856 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 19:00 - Jul 1 by jack247

Did you see it?

Yes I saw Watson drop the head, I also saw Vinopola's attack on Barrett who was on the floor nowhere near the ball and i also saw the hit on Naholo.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Official Lions tour page on 19:14 - Jul 1 with 846 viewsjack247

Official Lions tour page on 19:07 - Jul 1 by trampie

Yes I saw Watson drop the head, I also saw Vinopola's attack on Barrett who was on the floor nowhere near the ball and i also saw the hit on Naholo.

Drop the head? Watch it again.

The other incidents have no bearing on whether it was a controversial red card or not.
Official Lions tour page on 19:33 - Jul 1 with 819 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 19:14 - Jul 1 by jack247

Drop the head? Watch it again.

The other incidents have no bearing on whether it was a controversial red card or not.

The other instances had a bearing on the outcome of the game.

The Lions are double digit underdogs next week for a reason, today's victory by the Lions has been seen for what it was, a team getting lucky on the day, they could get lucky again but it's odds against.

Login to get fewer ads

Official Lions tour page on 19:35 - Jul 1 with 818 viewsjack247

Official Lions tour page on 19:33 - Jul 1 by trampie

The other instances had a bearing on the outcome of the game.

The Lions are double digit underdogs next week for a reason, today's victory by the Lions has been seen for what it was, a team getting lucky on the day, they could get lucky again but it's odds against.

You're changing the subject. It wasn't a controversial red card.
Official Lions tour page on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 803 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 19:35 - Jul 1 by jack247

You're changing the subject. It wasn't a controversial red card.

Says you.

Official Lions tour page on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 768 viewsymaohyd

Have a look at the New Zealand Herald.

I haven't read a single report that hasn't stated it was justified. What Aussie media outlet?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Official Lions tour page on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 764 viewsJack_Meoff

Official Lions tour page on 19:41 - Jul 1 by trampie

Says you.

Come on tramp mun it was premeditated, lined up, and could have been very nasty. Did you watch it in slow motion?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Official Lions tour page on 20:15 - Jul 1 with 751 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 20:07 - Jul 1 by ymaohyd

I haven't read a single report that hasn't stated it was justified. What Aussie media outlet?

The initial report by the roar, now i see that seven sports are throwing the word controversial about.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 20:17]

Official Lions tour page on 20:27 - Jul 1 with 734 viewsunion_jack

Official Lions tour page on 19:41 - Jul 1 by trampie

Says you.

Switch your computer off and never put it on EVER AGAIN! Or any other device that allows you on this site.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official Lions tour page on 20:30 - Jul 1 with 725 viewsburty

i watched the game def red card he meant to elbow the guy in the face.
Official Lions tour page on 20:34 - Jul 1 with 720 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Jack_Meoff

Come on tramp mun it was premeditated, lined up, and could have been very nasty. Did you watch it in slow motion?

66.67 percent yellow, 33.33 red for me.

Did you see Vinopola's hit off the ball on Barrett when he was on the floor, what do you think the sanction by the ref for that should have been and how do you square that with what you think should have happened to SBW ?

Official Lions tour page on 20:36 - Jul 1 with 712 viewsmagicdaps10

Just read through some of the posts after todays game.

Trampie, you are so wrong on what you think you saw from todays game. SBW was a stonewall red card.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Official Lions tour page on 20:41 - Jul 1 with 697 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 20:07 - Jul 1 by ymaohyd

"Someone on the internet said."

Again. Australian this time.

Trampie loves nutters on the internet. It's obvious why.
Official Lions tour page on 20:54 - Jul 1 with 681 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 20:41 - Jul 1 by WarwickHunt

"Someone on the internet said."

Again. Australian this time.

Trampie loves nutters on the internet. It's obvious why.

Proper outlets, Spiro init, not that you would know and seven7 sports, Aussies know their sport.

Official Lions tour page on 21:25 - Jul 1 with 644 viewsJack_Meoff

Official Lions tour page on 20:34 - Jul 1 by trampie

Did you see Vinopola's hit off the ball on Barrett when he was on the floor, what do you think the sanction by the ref for that should have been and how do you square that with what you think should have happened to SBW ?

Cheap shot indeed, and a deserved yellow (if that's the incident I'm thinking of). The way both SBW and Watson were travelling meant it warranted a red, even Hansen the NZ coach wasn't arguing against it.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Official Lions tour page on 21:30 - Jul 1 with 628 viewsphact0rri

Official Lions tour page on 20:34 - Jul 1 by trampie

I agree that Vinopola's hit should have been red. However, that makes the yellow card controversial, not the previous nailed on red NZ received..

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Official Lions tour page on 21:31 - Jul 1 with 626 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 21:25 - Jul 1 by Jack_Meoff

Cheap shot indeed, and a deserved yellow (if that's the incident I'm thinking of). The way both SBW and Watson were travelling meant it warranted a red, even Hansen the NZ coach wasn't arguing against it.

So hit a ball carrier from short distance who is ducking down is a straight red.

But hit a man in the head without the ball on the floor from long distance (talk about being lined up) and that is a yellow, that is what you are saying ?

Official Lions tour page on 21:35 - Jul 1 with 615 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 20:54 - Jul 1 by trampie

Proper outlets, Spiro init, not that you would know and seven7 sports, Aussies know their sport.

They don't know rugby union though.

The Sky NZ commentary team said it was a certain red card as did all the after match pundits and every media source I’ve read here. None of them are neutral though, like your sources.

Believe me, if there was any doubt, we’d not hear the last of it down here. They still go on about Wayne Barnes costing them the 2007 world cup.

Vunipola is a stupid player, probably lucky he didn’t rally catch Barrett full on. Yellow was fair.

The ref gave NZ more than their fair share of penalties. Taylor late on Farrell let go only for Vunipola get done for exactly the same thing 2 minutes later.

Lions deserved their win, no matter it was against 14, they controlled most of the game, even before the red card and NZ really never looked like scoring a try.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Official Lions tour page on 21:41 - Jul 1 with 604 viewsJack_Meoff

Official Lions tour page on 21:31 - Jul 1 by trampie

So hit a ball carrier from short distance who is ducking down is a straight red.

But hit a man in the head without the ball on the floor from long distance (talk about being lined up) and that is a yellow, that is what you are saying ?

Didn't think he was ducking down per se, nor was it that long a distance in the other instance. Perception eh.

Beauty of sport discussion I guess tramp - subjectivity. Agree to disagree then fella.

Official Lions tour page on 21:43 - Jul 1 with 598 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When the Kiwis are not whinging about the red you know it's justified.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024