Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Lions tour page 09:28 - May 31 with 21804 viewsshandyjack

can't bloody wait for this to start, for some reason i fancy a tight 2-1 defeat for the Lions but expect some very tight matches.

What do people see being the starting line up (baring the obvious injuries) going into the first test

Poll: Expectation for the season

Official Lions tour page on 18:20 - Jul 5 with 1209 viewsmax936

Liam Williams could be struggling to be fit for Saturday

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/rugby-union/british-and-irish-lions-2017-liam-wil

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official Lions tour page on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 1158 viewsdickythorpe

Sanjay is ok Max. Unchanged for 3rd test.
Official Lions tour page on 20:42 - Jul 5 with 1149 viewsmonmouth

Official Lions tour page on 20:30 - Jul 5 by dickythorpe

Sanjay is ok Max. Unchanged for 3rd test.

Disappointed for Halfpenny and Tipuric for the Welsh. Also that midfield could well be crucified. On the whole though, what is essentially a scratch side, the it is minor miracle that they are level, and it's hard to deny that the players deserved another shot and can only get better with familiarity.

Could be AWJs last test from the way he's been talking. He must be sick of the lack of respect from know nothing Sais and Mick anyway, the w*nkers. Talk about lack of respect for a great Lion that has won tests in SA, NZ and Oz, captained a series winning team and is one of Wales' greatest forwards, possibly the greatest of the professional era.

Don't know what Stander and Knowle are doing there mind you. Two bang average plodder rugby players those. Bring zero to the bench, and the bench will probably decide things.

I don't mind one bit if one of those two donkeys tears up the game now and wins it. They're still donkeys though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Lions tour page on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 1137 viewssherpajacob

Mako lucky to be starting, must have had the riot act read to him.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Official Lions tour page on 21:31 - Jul 5 with 1117 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 20:42 - Jul 5 by monmouth

Disappointed for Halfpenny and Tipuric for the Welsh. Also that midfield could well be crucified. On the whole though, what is essentially a scratch side, the it is minor miracle that they are level, and it's hard to deny that the players deserved another shot and can only get better with familiarity.

Could be AWJs last test from the way he's been talking. He must be sick of the lack of respect from know nothing Sais and Mick anyway, the w*nkers. Talk about lack of respect for a great Lion that has won tests in SA, NZ and Oz, captained a series winning team and is one of Wales' greatest forwards, possibly the greatest of the professional era.

Don't know what Stander and Knowle are doing there mind you. Two bang average plodder rugby players those. Bring zero to the bench, and the bench will probably decide things.

I don't mind one bit if one of those two donkeys tears up the game now and wins it. They're still donkeys though.

If you ask me (which you were not) Tipuric would be a better choice on the bench, bring him on in the last 20 when the game might open up a bit. If Faletau picked up an injury, Warburton could play No 8.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Official Lions tour page on 21:43 - Jul 5 with 1101 viewsmonmouth

Official Lions tour page on 21:31 - Jul 5 by SwansNZ

If you ask me (which you were not) Tipuric would be a better choice on the bench, bring him on in the last 20 when the game might open up a bit. If Faletau picked up an injury, Warburton could play No 8.

I think tips offers much more support to the o/h centre channel than SoB too. And by god the abs are going to be steaming in at that all game, never mind in the last 20. Can bring Teo on I suppose, if Gatland isn't too stubborn.

Anyway, let's hope for a bit of history. There'd be a month of mourning down there wouldn't there?

Official Lions tour page on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 1096 viewsmonmouth

Official Lions tour page on 21:00 - Jul 5 by sherpajacob

Mako lucky to be starting, must have had the riot act read to him.

If there was a realistic alternative....I don't really fancy McGrath. do you?

Official Lions tour page on 22:05 - Jul 5 with 1077 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 21:43 - Jul 5 by monmouth

I think tips offers much more support to the o/h centre channel than SoB too. And by god the abs are going to be steaming in at that all game, never mind in the last 20. Can bring Teo on I suppose, if Gatland isn't too stubborn.

Anyway, let's hope for a bit of history. There'd be a month of mourning down there wouldn't there?

"There'd be a month of mourning down there wouldn't there? "... I hope so

Login to get fewer ads

Official Lions tour page on 10:16 - Jul 6 with 1007 viewsjackportis

Official Lions tour page on 21:31 - Jul 5 by SwansNZ

Tips has a 100% tackle rate this tour. Gatland doesn't like him full stop.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Official Lions tour page on 08:20 - Jul 8 with 917 viewsSwansNZ

15 minutes until kick-off

Official Lions tour page on 08:48 - Jul 8 with 901 viewsWarwickHunt

Farrell having a fûcking nightmare so far.
Official Lions tour page on 09:26 - Jul 8 with 865 viewsjojaca

Official Lions tour page on 08:48 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

Farrell having a fûcking nightmare so far.

Murray's box kicking doing my head in. What happened to passing to the fly half to kick

Even when you know, you never know?

Official Lions tour page on 09:33 - Jul 8 with 848 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 09:26 - Jul 8 by jojaca

Murray's box kicking doing my head in. What happened to passing to the fly half to kick

Innit. Let's keep giving possession away to the most dangerous attacking team in the world.

Keep. The. Fûcking. Ball.

Barrett > Sexton & Farrell combined.

Give me Rhys Webb and Biggar every time. Webb and Te'o on ASAP please.
Official Lions tour page on 09:33 - Jul 8 with 846 viewsSwansNZ

Too many mistakes.
NZ will probably run away with it in the last 20.

Official Lions tour page on 10:40 - Jul 8 with 791 viewsMrSwerve

What an anti climax. Bizarre that you can draw a series. Should go to extra time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Official Lions tour page on 10:44 - Jul 8 with 780 viewsmagicdaps10

Anti climax yes

BUT

What an excellent series and one that will be debated about for years to come. The Ken Owens incident at the end is going to be hit big style by the NZ media in the next few days.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Official Lions tour page on 10:45 - Jul 8 with 778 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 10:40 - Jul 8 by MrSwerve

What an anti climax. Bizarre that you can draw a series. Should go to extra time.

Well well, better than losing, but yes, extra time would be a good idea.

Official Lions tour page on 10:50 - Jul 8 with 759 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 10:44 - Jul 8 by magicdaps10

Anti climax yes

BUT

What an excellent series and one that will be debated about for years to come. The Ken Owens incident at the end is going to be hit big style by the NZ media in the next few days.

Spot on Great Series and considering all the "Experts" in the media and elsewhere were convinced it was gonna be a 3 niller, to have drawn the series is a very good outcome for the Lions,

Well-done All.

Official Lions tour page on 10:54 - Jul 8 with 740 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 10:50 - Jul 8 by max936

Spot on Great Series and considering all the "Experts" in the media and elsewhere were convinced it was gonna be a 3 niller, to have drawn the series is a very good outcome for the Lions,

Well-done All.

I was certainly one of those experts (apart from being an expert).

Official Lions tour page on 10:56 - Jul 8 with 736 viewsDarran

Thank fuçk this shit is over.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Lions tour page on 10:58 - Jul 8 with 731 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 10:56 - Jul 8 by Darran

Thank fuçk this shit is over.

Yeah, we can go back to having more threads about Cheap Trick and calling posters childish silly names like kids in an Infants School.

AS you were.

Official Lions tour page on 11:03 - Jul 8 with 721 viewsmonmouth

Official Lions tour page on 10:45 - Jul 8 by SwansNZ

Well well, better than losing, but yes, extra time would be a good idea.

I don't agree mate. Neither side deserved to lose either the match or the series. I think that is an eminently satisfactory outcome. There's no doubt that NZ 'lost' anyway, and that will be how they see it. The world champ unbeaten ubersuperteam can't beat what is essentially a scratch glorified barbarians that's been together for a few weeks. That's got to hurt.

Great match though. Splendid stuff.

Official Lions tour page on 11:06 - Jul 8 with 713 viewsSwansNZ

Official Lions tour page on 11:03 - Jul 8 by monmouth

I don't agree mate. Neither side deserved to lose either the match or the series. I think that is an eminently satisfactory outcome. There's no doubt that NZ 'lost' anyway, and that will be how they see it. The world champ unbeaten ubersuperteam can't beat what is essentially a scratch glorified barbarians that's been together for a few weeks. That's got to hurt.

Aye true, looking at the reactions of the NZ team and media pundits, it feels like they lost

We got lucky at the end, could not believe the ref changed his mind.

Official Lions tour page on 11:09 - Jul 8 with 704 viewsMervyn

Lost my passion for rugby many years ago, had few attempts at watching the Ospreys and Wales on tv.....usually last no more than 10 minutes,

But I have enjoyed the Lions and the huge challenge the All Blacks present,
the boys gave it their the best and the fans looked like they were enjoying the time of their lives.......so good to see proper fans not the partying hen do,s we so often see at Welsh games
Official Lions tour page on 11:15 - Jul 8 with 689 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 11:03 - Jul 8 by monmouth

Agreed Monny.
My opinion for what its worth is that it has been a 3 game series, not a one off game so the draw is the correct decision for me, no need of the extra time.

The way the AB's started I thought we'd be blown away, so a draw was a great result brought about by the Lions sticking together and being strong and growing into the game, Warburton deserves a lot of praise as well to.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 11:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024