Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Lions tour page 09:28 - May 31 with 21800 viewsshandyjack

can't bloody wait for this to start, for some reason i fancy a tight 2-1 defeat for the Lions but expect some very tight matches.

What do people see being the starting line up (baring the obvious injuries) going into the first test

Poll: Expectation for the season

Official Lions tour page on 11:31 - Jul 2 with 1412 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 11:05 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

Just a friendly "hello".

I've have worse from the missus when I snore.
Official Lions tour page on 11:51 - Jul 2 with 1384 viewsmax936

Didn't look like that much to me to be honest, was a bit high though penalty at most at the time for me, be surprised and disappointed if somin comes of that tbh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official Lions tour page on 12:45 - Jul 2 with 1369 viewstrampie

Naholo knocked unconscious I heard, taken off and never returned failed a 'head injury assessment'.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Official Lions tour page on 12:52 - Jul 2 with 1362 viewssherpajacob

For it to be a swinging arm, shouldn't the arm be swinging.?

SoB just enters the tackle area with his arms, and catches the kiwi on his head because his head is low.

Penalty at most.

Big difference between a no arms deliberate shoulder charge to the head.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Official Lions tour page on 13:47 - Jul 2 with 1336 viewstrampie

O'Brien is not the issue for me, Vinopola was the issue, I think Vinopola was very lucky not to see red, O'Brien incident happens all the time, 1 match ban or nothing, 50/50 if he misses the last test or not, England have top lawyers (I remember England having 16 men on the field in the WC and what happened there) and no doubt the Lions do too.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 13:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Official Lions tour page on 14:10 - Jul 2 with 1319 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 13:47 - Jul 2 by trampie

O'Brien is not the issue for me, Vinopola was the issue, I think Vinopola was very lucky not to see red, O'Brien incident happens all the time, 1 match ban or nothing, 50/50 if he misses the last test or not, England have top lawyers (I remember England having 16 men on the field in the WC and what happened there) and no doubt the Lions do too.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 13:50]

Vunipola's yellow was the correct call, in fact he should have gone for the offence before that for me, neither were red cards though, even though he had clearly lost hi head and for that reason shouldn't be picked next week, Sinckler come one with somin to prove, bit head strong [you'd expect that] but did ore than enough to start next week.

Official Lions tour page on 14:12 - Jul 2 with 1318 viewstrampie

O'Brien cleared.
Obvious should have been an on field penalty and possibly a yellow card, I would not have cited him but thought he would be cited by the powers that be.
Having been cited which means the citing officer thinks it's a possible red card, then for the disciplinary panel to go against the citing officer is mildly surprising, the player would have been unlucky to be done but once cited perhaps it's mildly surprising he has got off with it.

Things are going the Lions way on this tour, is it written in the stars ?

Official Lions tour page on 14:18 - Jul 2 with 1307 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 14:10 - Jul 2 by max936

Vunipola's yellow was the correct call, in fact he should have gone for the offence before that for me, neither were red cards though, even though he had clearly lost hi head and for that reason shouldn't be picked next week, Sinckler come one with somin to prove, bit head strong [you'd expect that] but did ore than enough to start next week.

Two yellow cards equal a red, he could have gone for two yellows had he been given two like lots of people think he should have received (he might not have been on the pitch to get the other yellow, lol).
I thought his hit on Barrett was worse than SBW red card offence, either way Vinopola was a lucky boy.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 14:20]

Login to get fewer ads

Official Lions tour page on 17:56 - Jul 2 with 1249 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Official Lions tour page on 09:23 - Jun 24 by Jack_Meoff

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/new-zealand-vs-british-and-irish-lions-live-stream

Worked excellently . Ta very much

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Official Lions tour page on 18:23 - Jul 2 with 1238 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 14:18 - Jul 2 by trampie

Two yellow cards equal a red, he could have gone for two yellows had he been given two like lots of people think he should have received (he might not have been on the pitch to get the other yellow, lol).
I thought his hit on Barrett was worse than SBW red card offence, either way Vinopola was a lucky boy.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 14:20]

If he'd been given a yellow for the first offence he wouldn't have been still on the field for the one he did get a yellow for.

Edit: just read your post again
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 18:29]

Official Lions tour page on 19:03 - Jul 2 with 1211 viewstrampie

Official Lions tour page on 18:23 - Jul 2 by max936

If he'd been given a yellow for the first offence he wouldn't have been still on the field for the one he did get a yellow for.

Edit: just read your post again
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 18:29]

He did several offences, some were within 10 minutes of each other others were spread across the game.

Official Lions tour page on 19:09 - Jul 2 with 1209 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 19:03 - Jul 2 by trampie

He did several offences, some were within 10 minutes of each other others were spread across the game.

He had a mad 10 minutes or so, when Lions were under pressure at start of 2nd half and he give away 3 penalties, his head had clearly gone and should have been subbed off especially after the pen before the one that brought him his yellow that much is clear. Shame really as he was excellent first half.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2017 19:10]

Official Lions tour page on 08:59 - Jul 3 with 1137 viewsDevz00

Official Lions tour page on 18:53 - Jul 1 by trampie

The Aussie outlet I always check for a neutral opinion, described it as 'controversial'.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 19:00]

I imagine it was described as controversial because they are so used to seeing the AB's get away with it.
How many times have we seen them do similar and not get punished? They toe the line so much, it's just what the AB's do.

The first red card for an All Black for 50 years in a test match says It all. Law of averages says that can't be right.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Official Lions tour page on 09:31 - Jul 3 with 1111 viewsmax936

Official Lions tour page on 08:59 - Jul 3 by Devz00

I imagine it was described as controversial because they are so used to seeing the AB's get away with it.
How many times have we seen them do similar and not get punished? They toe the line so much, it's just what the AB's do.

The first red card for an All Black for 50 years in a test match says It all. Law of averages says that can't be right.

They're a Law unto themselves, the live offside especially at rucks, the slowness of the ball coming back tells you that, Richie McCaw mastered that art and has passed it on, they play the game right on the line and stretch the letter of the law.

Still a Great Side though, there's nothing better than watching the AB's in full motion with their handling skills, lines/angles of running and out and out desire of wanting to win.

Official Lions tour page on 10:34 - Jul 3 with 1092 viewsTrundle10

Official Lions tour page on 12:38 - Jul 1 by trampie

NZ the better team, Lions lucky Garces was the ref.

English players as a group apart from Itoje were poor for the second test running.

SBW unlucky to see red, Vinopola lucky not to see red, no action taken against a Lion for what looked like a hit resulting in NZ losing a player.
Lions also lucky the NZ kicker had an off day.

NZ usually get the rub of the green today they didn't.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 13:37]

Are u a Kiwi? Biggest load of drivel I have ever read.

Lions were better side by far even b4 SBW justified red. Lucky Garces was ref...... or unlucky with Saffa last week...
Lions scored try's (14v14) when one was scored.

Jamie George played well too, in fact they all did. For you to say they did not makes the achievement of beating the Blacks even greater.

your third paragraph is utter bollo x. SBW straight stonewall red, you are on a wind up to state otherwise. SO'B cited and cleared and also Farrell missed kicks too.

To beat NZ in NZ is a massive massive achievement. Don't know why anybody would want to try to take away from achievement. Very odd.
Official Lions tour page on 10:46 - Jul 3 with 1083 viewsmonmouth

Official Lions tour page on 10:34 - Jul 3 by Trundle10

Lions were better side by far even b4 SBW justified red. Lucky Garces was ref...... or unlucky with Saffa last week...

Jamie George played well too, in fact they all did. For you to say they did not makes the achievement of beating the Blacks even greater.

your third paragraph is utter bollo x. SBW straight stonewall red, you are on a wind up to state otherwise. SO'B cited and cleared and also Farrell missed kicks too.

To beat NZ in NZ is a massive massive achievement. Don't know why anybody would want to try to take away from achievement. Very odd.

You've not met Trampie then.

"Very odd" is a reasonable shout. If Leanne Wood was playing prop (and I've no doubt she could Mako the position her own) it would be a different story.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Lions tour page on 11:09 - Jul 3 with 1044 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 10:46 - Jul 3 by monmouth

You've not met Trampie then.

"Very odd" is a reasonable shout. If Leanne Wood was playing prop (and I've no doubt she could Mako the position her own) it would be a different story.

I've seen better looking props.
Official Lions tour page on 11:44 - Jul 3 with 1027 viewswaynekerr55

Official Lions tour page on 11:09 - Jul 3 by WarwickHunt

I've seen better looking props.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Official Lions tour page on 11:59 - Jul 3 with 1009 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 12:14 - Jul 3 with 992 viewstrampie

Im Welsh butt, are you also Welsh 'Trundle10' ?

Official Lions tour page on 12:22 - Jul 3 with 981 viewsjack247

He is not a Kiwi or on a wind up, he's just a raving Welsh nationalist. My bet is the whole ethos of the Lions gets under his skin and he wouldn't mind seeing them trounced.
Official Lions tour page on 12:23 - Jul 3 with 982 viewsDevz00

Official Lions tour page on 09:31 - Jul 3 by max936

They're a Law unto themselves, the live offside especially at rucks, the slowness of the ball coming back tells you that, Richie McCaw mastered that art and has passed it on, they play the game right on the line and stretch the letter of the law.

Still a Great Side though, there's nothing better than watching the AB's in full motion with their handling skills, lines/angles of running and out and out desire of wanting to win.

Yep, totally agree. They are superb to watch and the best side around for a reason.

'Stretching the letter of the law' is exactly what I was getting at.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Official Lions tour page on 13:34 - Jul 3 with 952 viewsTrundle10

Official Lions tour page on 12:14 - Jul 3 by trampie

yes Welsh my friend
Official Lions tour page on 20:12 - Jul 3 with 887 viewsWarwickHunt

Official Lions tour page on 12:14 - Jul 3 by trampie

Welsh? Fûck me - you should have said, mun.
Official Lions tour page on 20:13 - Jul 3 with 883 viewswaynekerr55

Official Lions tour page on 20:12 - Jul 3 by WarwickHunt

Welsh? Fûck me - you should have said, mun.

Iesi Grist Wen Y Farn

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024