Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread 08:12 - Oct 2 with 4478 viewsSaintNick

here we go again can we win our first league game of the season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Oct 2 with 991 views1885_SFC

It will now be a monumental effort to come away from here with that point. Coonts.

Old School is Cool

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Oct 2 with 981 viewsBicester_North

Well if we win our next 3 then I_Would was right all along

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Oct 2 with 964 viewsbarry_sanchez

This is the way of Southampton FC.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Oct 2 with 938 viewssaint22

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Oct 2 by 1885_SFC

It will now be a monumental effort to come away from here with that point. Coonts.

that's that
wrong starting 11 again
did our best but i fear this year that wont be enough
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Oct 2 with 912 viewsUlsterBaz

Standard script unfortunately.
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Oct 2 with 881 viewsRon11

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Oct 2 by Heisenberg

You have whining and moaning since 2 when the team was announced. We score and start to boss Chelsea and not a peep. Says it all.

'Start to boss Chelsea' What game are you watching?
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Oct 2 with 861 viewssaint22

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Oct 2 by Ron11

'Start to boss Chelsea' What game are you watching?

delusional
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 848 views1885_SFC

Ah well, the glimmer of hope at 1-1 was wishful thinking after all.

Never a dull moment supporting this wonderful club.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 845 viewsElijahK

Yet again VAR f*cks us over! How the likes of Mike Dean, John Moss and Nigel Adkins keep there jobs is a f*cking disgrace!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 789 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t understand why we don’t put a man on the far post. That first goal doesn’t happen if that was the case. Played very well up to the sending off. We aren’t a bad side but we do need to start winning matches now. Thank goodness Stuey is back in contention now.
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Oct 2 with 766 viewsbarry_sanchez

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

I don’t understand why we don’t put a man on the far post. That first goal doesn’t happen if that was the case. Played very well up to the sending off. We aren’t a bad side but we do need to start winning matches now. Thank goodness Stuey is back in contention now.

We're a very average side with 2/3 players who're better than our standing, we've been like that for over 3 years, I have said many many times this is the case, you can take comfort tonight though when you wrap yourself up in you JWP blanky that there will always be a SFC to support regardless of what division we're in, we're parasites in the top flight though, holding on but offering nothing.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Oct 2 with 740 viewsSadoldgit

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Oct 2 by barry_sanchez

We're a very average side with 2/3 players who're better than our standing, we've been like that for over 3 years, I have said many many times this is the case, you can take comfort tonight though when you wrap yourself up in you JWP blanky that there will always be a SFC to support regardless of what division we're in, we're parasites in the top flight though, holding on but offering nothing.

We offer the same as every other average Premiership side. If you can’t deal with that perhaps you should support City or Chelsea.
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 747 viewssaint22

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

If Ralph picks him
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Oct 2 with 719 viewsRon11

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

We offer the same as every other average Premiership side. If you can’t deal with that perhaps you should support City or Chelsea.

What other Premiership side plays a right back at left back with a fit capable left back on the bench?
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 710 viewsbarry_sanchez

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

Why? I'm just seeing and saying a reality? If you want to get out of that take some LSD, the reality is we're a bang on average side being kind and deserve in sporting terms to be where we are, we offer nothing.
I've just read a post about me for the first time on the other site, a few good people have left and a good few on them actually didn't mind and dare I say it liked my posts? That site is dying, I wonder why..................

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Oct 2 with 685 viewsHeisenberg

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Oct 2 by saint22

delusional

Not watching. Pat Nevin on the radio said in the second half Saints were looking more likely to score. He knows a lot more than you.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Oct 2 with 678 viewssaintwizzler

The excuse is written today, the red card.

Leeds, Burnley and Watford games decide the manager’s future.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Oct 2 with 663 viewsSadoldgit

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Oct 2 by barry_sanchez

Why? I'm just seeing and saying a reality? If you want to get out of that take some LSD, the reality is we're a bang on average side being kind and deserve in sporting terms to be where we are, we offer nothing.
I've just read a post about me for the first time on the other site, a few good people have left and a good few on them actually didn't mind and dare I say it liked my posts? That site is dying, I wonder why..................

And why are you so obsessed with another site Barry? It really sounds a bit sad. No one here cares.
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Oct 2 with 669 viewsSaintsforeverj

The team is totally toothless upfront. Was at the game, we by no means disgraced ourselves but we are so average / poor, not across the whole pitch but up front. Not sure if it was a sending off but ofcourse that changed the game. We don't look like scoring goals and that is going to be huge problem this year. If Armstrong doesn't produce the goods, we don't have anyone else.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 17:33]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Oct 2 with 662 viewsgrumpy

I thought we would get hammered today but to Saints credit we kept in it till JWP got sent off.
We do seem to have a problem up front, time and time again we passed well enough to get into their box but there was no one there to do something special like score a goal.
Why when a Ref gives a yellow card does he have to check if it was Red?
It looked a yellow yes but not a red.
I've watched a few reruns of the Big Match lately and you didn't see players jumping in the air when tackled and falling down like a dying swan in those days.
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Oct 2 with 644 views1teeminants

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

Yep give Ralph 2 or 3 more then get rid of no improvement . whoever comes in needs to freshen things up , not sure how but this is getting boringly predictable. Maybe we need a few years in the championship, it was certainly more fun tbh .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:45 - Oct 2 with 641 viewsHeisenberg

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Oct 2 by grumpy

I thought we would get hammered today but to Saints credit we kept in it till JWP got sent off.
We do seem to have a problem up front, time and time again we passed well enough to get into their box but there was no one there to do something special like score a goal.
I've watched a few reruns of the Big Match lately and you didn't see players jumping in the air when tackled and falling down like a dying swan in those days.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 574 viewsElijahK

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Oct 2 by saintwizzler

Yeah completely agree as I expect a minimum of 5 points from those games. Today there was very little Ralph could’ve done differently/did wrong, but yeah if we don’t get at least 5 points from those 3 games then maybe it is time for a change
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:19]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Oct 2 with 523 viewsSadoldgit

How many crosses did we put in from the right wing?
Why put in crosses when we play midgets up front?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:50]
Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Oct 2 with 454 viewssaint22

Chelsea Game Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Oct 2 by grumpy

Playing Redmond up top is certainly not the answer he doesn’t work hard enough or create
Not sure Adams and Armstrong is either I know he was N/A today but I think Broja and Armstrong may offer more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024