Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2055988 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 1565 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:06 - Jan 28 with 1537 viewskensalriser

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:45 - Jan 23 by W13R

Heard the sad news yesterday, RIP Phil Asher.

Here's a great track he did a while ago.

Just found out, gutted. Phil was a mate back in the day. West London music royalty.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:11 - Jan 29 with 1506 viewsOutWestR

A mellow one from Aphex for you this morning Pete...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:53 - Jan 29 with 1493 viewsmarkqpr

Morning.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:18 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:11 - Jan 29 by OutWestR

A mellow one from Aphex for you this morning Pete...

Not my favourite era of his!
But there are so many great tracks to go with the duds

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:53 - Jan 29 with 1482 viewspaulparker

Nice n Ripe !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:58 - Jan 29 with 1480 viewspaulparker

Guerilla records early 91

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:04 - Jan 29 with 1478 viewspaulparker

The Gangster of house Todd Terry

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:08 - Jan 29 with 1477 viewspaulparker

Deep house classic

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:17 - Jan 29 with 1473 viewspaulparker

Shelter records very underrated, some great US house

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:19 - Jan 29 with 1473 viewsLblock

Oh.... is it Friday again?!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:22 - Jan 29 with 1472 viewspaulparker

Gass club / Girls fm memories

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 1457 viewsLblock

Never dates.
Never fails.
Never not bobbing to this one

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:08 - Jan 29 with 1445 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:49 - Jan 27 by BrixtonR

An absolute tune, especially when it kicks in at 3.45.............

Nice, I like that.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:26 - Jan 29 with 1422 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:44 - Jan 29 with 1415 viewspaulparker

Proper tune !!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:51 - Jan 29 with 1410 viewsBrixtonR

That is an absolute tune, just listened to it 3 times in a row.
Cubana Boys Deeper that is :-)
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 9:41]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:10 - Jan 29 with 1403 viewsmerseyhoop

Classic Italian

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:20 - Jan 29 with 1402 viewsmerseyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:34 - Jan 29 with 1399 viewsmerseyhoop

one to get your head going,

Whenever I see TAM TAM record label just think of 20 secs to comply - Silver Bullet
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:50 - Jan 29 with 1397 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:34 - Jan 29 by merseyhoop

one to get your head going,

Whenever I see TAM TAM record label just think of 20 secs to comply - Silver Bullet

Same for me with TAM TAM
The return of the Funky Dreads............

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:58 - Jan 29 with 1387 viewsBrixtonR

One of my favourite TAM TAM tunes, remember hearing this on Centreforce for the first time early summer 1989............Posse's in Effect Dance

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:13 - Jan 29 with 1384 viewsmerseyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:34 - Jan 28 by paulparker

After a Sh1t week the weekend starts now !!!

have not heard this in years, loved this track. Always put a big cheesy grin on my face when it came on.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:03 - Jan 30 with 1355 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:53 - Jan 29 by markqpr

Morning.

Nice one.
There’s a version of that where the piano drops and it takes your head off

Main reason for my reply - listened to your LFW Jan Mix a couple of times already.
Great stuff
Looking forward to the Feb one !!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:08 - Jan 30 with 1350 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:53 - Jan 29 by paulparker

Nice n Ripe !!

Such a top label

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024