Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) 22:45 - May 23 with 16791 viewsfreddieeddie

Was asked to start this as I was lucky with the Semi Final which was my first ever thread.

Very excited, hope we all have a great day and manage to get the win out club craves.

My ideal scenario is we win 3-0, get the money we should get off being in Prem but get chucked out and end up in Championship. Much rather see us play Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall etc than spankings away at Man City, Liverpool etc. But being in prem is what TF and the club need so I'll take that for them.

Reality, it could go either way but I think Derby's pace is gonna see them score a couple of goals. 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0 to Derby. I'll be sick as a dog but the thought of some juicy games next season in Championship and another summer to build a younger team to challenge will be a big positive.

Enjoy all.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:46 - May 24 with 1615 viewsjamois

Dear Harry, can we now officially declare the Doyle experiment over?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:47 - May 24 with 1601 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Somebody needs to tell Charlie that he is not a defender

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:49 - May 24 with 1565 viewsJAPRANGERS

why is Doyle preferred over Morrison ??
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:50 - May 24 with 1546 viewsClive_Anderson

Trains cancelled here and the local bar aren't showing the game so back home on a stream now.

Amazing how a game so important is a getting a bit boring. Need to get Morrison and have a go I'd say.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:51 - May 24 with 1524 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I suppose that's one way to settle the nerves. I nearly nodded off. However, how many times have we been dreadful in the 1st half but then managed to turn it around in the 2nd.

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:52 - May 24 with 1493 viewsSydneyRs

'Arry's plan seems to be stay in it until an hour or more then go for it. Great fitness test on Krancjar's hamstring, well done to all involved.

On the plus side Derby have not really been any better than us.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 15:52]
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:53 - May 24 with 1469 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:49 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

why is Doyle preferred over Morrison ??

Just wasted a sub.. Total f'cking clusterfck of a team pick.. Surely he knew Niko was'Dodgy' as well..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:53 - May 24 with 1467 viewsBklynRanger

Barton needs to come into the game more. Easier said than done obviously.

I wouldn't know what to do here. Morrison would have to work his arse off if he came on and then HR would have to choose between Zamora or Gun when he'd rather have both.
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:55 - May 24 with 1451 viewsFredManRave

A fairly predictble first half taking teams and importance of the game into account. And actually fairly happy we're not having to do the usual HT shuffle because we're 1-0 down.

It's going to take something special to win this, that's for sure...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:56 - May 24 with 1442 viewsQPRski

I think Harry may be pleased as it is level and he likes to crank it up in the 2nd half.

I can see the following changes:
=> Morrisson (or Zamora) on for Doyle.
=> Yun for Hill.

Let's watch, suport and hope.

COYR'rrrrsssss!!!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:00 - May 24 with 1398 viewsstansleftfoot

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:50 - May 24 by Clive_Anderson

Trains cancelled here and the local bar aren't showing the game so back home on a stream now.

Amazing how a game so important is a getting a bit boring. Need to get Morrison and have a go I'd say.

It's going to depend on the substitutions, Bamford and Bryson for Derby.
Zamora ( Doyle) and Morrisson ( O'Neil) for QPR, who wants to win the game the most from this point.
Which Manager goes first....?
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:01 - May 24 with 1384 viewsBklynRanger

Traore needs to run at the CB this half, not attempt shots through legs
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:03 - May 24 with 1371 viewsjamois

Cannot understand why Morrison wasn't on for Niko? Screws our sub permutations surely. Hills being targeted and will tire more. There's a sub there for sure. Cannot see bobby AND Morrison getting on which is not good for us. Unless Traore goes to LB?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:05 - May 24 with 1354 viewsJigsore

Morrison has been crap the last few games. I'm not sure he's the answer.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:08 - May 24 with 1333 viewsJigsore

Zamora on for Doyle in 10 minutes I reckon

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:10 - May 24 with 1315 viewsjamois

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:05 - May 24 by Jigsore

Morrison has been crap the last few games. I'm not sure he's the answer.

Kind of agree, but he always links with bobby very nicely

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:11 - May 24 with 1304 viewsade_qpr

lost the Derby GK haven't seen him for the last 5 mins
well on the back foot

BZ coming on?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:13 - May 24 with 1278 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:11 - May 24 by ade_qpr

lost the Derby GK haven't seen him for the last 5 mins
well on the back foot

BZ coming on?

Austin

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:14 - May 24 with 1276 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Charlie! no

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:14 - May 24 with 1275 viewsade_qpr

Doyle off
BZ on

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:14 - May 24 with 1275 viewsJigsore

!!!

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:15 - May 24 with 1254 viewsBklynRanger

COME ON BOBBY YOU BIG OVERPAID DINOSAUR
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:15 - May 24 with 1254 viewsade_qpr

great challenge JB

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:17 - May 24 with 1237 viewsade_qpr

O'Neill
[Post edited 24 May 2014 16:17]

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:17 - May 24 with 1230 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

well done lee. kunt.

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024