Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) 22:45 - May 23 with 16789 viewsfreddieeddie

Was asked to start this as I was lucky with the Semi Final which was my first ever thread.

Very excited, hope we all have a great day and manage to get the win out club craves.

My ideal scenario is we win 3-0, get the money we should get off being in Prem but get chucked out and end up in Championship. Much rather see us play Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall etc than spankings away at Man City, Liverpool etc. But being in prem is what TF and the club need so I'll take that for them.

Reality, it could go either way but I think Derby's pace is gonna see them score a couple of goals. 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0 to Derby. I'll be sick as a dog but the thought of some juicy games next season in Championship and another summer to build a younger team to challenge will be a big positive.

Enjoy all.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:37 - May 24 with 2272 viewsTheBlob

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:01 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

kunt mason! You said it Blob. What has he got in store for us today??

Well Jap it's like this,Barton has only got to fart in the wrong direction and he's off.
But despite that,get the old Saki warmed up mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:49 - May 24 with 2256 viewsBerkoRanger

Wishing everyone a safe, happy and very memorable day. I'll be there, singing my (elderly) heart out. C'mon U
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:01 - May 24 with 2240 viewsTheBlob

It's only 10 o clock ffs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:03 - May 24 with 2236 viewsHooparoo

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:01 - May 24 by TheBlob

It's only 10 o clock ffs.

7.00 pm here. Red wine time!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:13 - May 24 with 2223 viewsheadhoops

Just setting off for a memorable day - should be at Wembley by 12. Confident as we have nothing to lose. Under the old system we finished 4th and wouldn't have this one off game. My two boys are seeing Rangers at Wembley for the first time. Derby are favourites and lets be honest we haven't played scintillating football all season.

If we don't go up we have all the local derbies next season - cannot wait - come on U rrrrrrrr's

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:17 - May 24 with 2217 views08olesen

50 million pound fine and a trade embargo over out head. The prosepct of having a load of mercenaries back next season from loan that we cant get rid of becasue of the trade embargo.

This is one crucial match....and this club never does it the easy way....and we all love it!

Whatever happens today by 7 oclock we will all still be Rangers and thats what matters.

Carpe Diem lads!!!!!!!! U Rssssssss!!!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:32 - May 24 with 2185 viewsRangersDave

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 09:35 - May 24 by Discodroid

couldnt sleep at all....up at 7am with the ginger cat sitting on my face, a good omen perhaps?.

please pick the right team harry , please.

we've got every chance if you do.

im off at 11, so if i dont speak to you before brothers...'good luck everyone'

Disco woke up with a ginger pussy on his face?...................lucky barstuard ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:35 - May 24 with 2180 viewsHordleHoop

I'm dragging my reluctant 10 year old daughter along today.
She has a 100% win record. I've done all I can.
I'm a bag of nerves and I fear the worst but I'm clinging to all the positives I can!
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:37 - May 24 with 2176 viewsjohnhoop

For all those saying they'd just as soon remain in the Championship, I felt that way too until the realization dawned on me that the likes of Ned and Charlie could get cherry-picked from us if we stay down (have you ever known a player turn down Premier League football?) and for that reason I'm now desperate for us to win this afternoon.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:40 - May 24 with 2160 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:32 - May 24 by RangersDave

Disco woke up with a ginger pussy on his face?...................lucky barstuard ;-)

Metalica's ideal morning..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:43 - May 24 with 2146 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:03 - May 24 by Hooparoo

7.00 pm here. Red wine time!

Stubbies of Guiness extra stout here.. 6% .
Little brown bombers

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 11:30 - May 24 with 2095 viewskensalriser

For the superstitious among you, I saw a bloke with blue hair cycling alongside Queen's Park yesterday. Take it as an omen if you will. Me, I just think it was a bloke with blue hair on a bike.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 12:05 - May 24 with 2041 viewsHooparoo

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 11:30 - May 24 by kensalriser

For the superstitious among you, I saw a bloke with blue hair cycling alongside Queen's Park yesterday. Take it as an omen if you will. Me, I just think it was a bloke with blue hair on a bike.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 13:44 - May 24 with 1886 viewsHooparoo

Nice to see Nick Ward tweeting in support. Well done Nicky! Will always remember the winner you set up for Ray Jones at Cardiff when we were shite.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:05 - May 24 with 1780 viewsAlbRanger

Unchanged line up from the Semi Final 2nd Leg
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:16 - May 24 with 1566 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:05 - May 24 by AlbRanger

Has Clint started LB ? Bad move .Unbelievable pick tbh.At best he will be subbed at half time just like the semi...Waste of a sub IMO...

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:17 - May 24 with 1546 viewsJAPRANGERS

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:16 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

Has Clint started LB ? Bad move .Unbelievable pick tbh.At best he will be subbed at half time just like the semi...Waste of a sub IMO...

yes he's too slow at LB and Derby will be targeting him for sure.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:20 - May 24 with 1529 viewseghamranger

Place buzzing! Stadium and pitch look amazing. And all have a flag each I'm in 118 if you want to wave at me.

Uuuuuurrrrrrrrsssssssss
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:22 - May 24 with 1507 viewsHooparoo

No Yossi on the bench. Surprising.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:22 - May 24 with 1502 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:20 - May 24 by eghamranger

Place buzzing! Stadium and pitch look amazing. And all have a flag each I'm in 118 if you want to wave at me.

Uuuuuurrrrrrrrsssssssss

Have a Blinding day mate...
Wish I was where you are...
UUUuuuuRRrrrrsss!!!

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:24 - May 24 with 1480 viewshopespringseternal

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:05 - May 24 by AlbRanger

is doyle on the wing again so??? thats a joke if thats the case... torn apart
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:26 - May 24 with 1465 viewsJAPRANGERS

Sky Sports= Derby love in fest
Are QPR even playing today??

Hope we just thrash 'em
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:27]
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:26 - May 24 with 1461 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 10:40 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

Metalica's ideal morning..

Line-ups

Derby v QPR (15:00 BST)
Posted at 14:18
Derby: Grant, Wisdom, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Hendrick, Thorne, Hughes, Russell, Martin, Ward. Subs: Bryson, Eustace, Sammon, Legzdins, Whitbread, Dawkins, Bamford.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Doyle, Barton, O'Neil, Hoilett, Austin, Kranjcar. Subs: Traore, Morrison, Yun, Hughes, Henry, Zamora, Murphy.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:29 - May 24 with 1437 viewsHooparoo

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:24 - May 24 by hopespringseternal

is doyle on the wing again so??? thats a joke if thats the case... torn apart

Doyle is no fcking winger that's for sure. Hope Harry knows what he's doing.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:29 - May 24 with 1432 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:26 - May 24 by ade_qpr

Line-ups

Derby v QPR (15:00 BST)
Posted at 14:18
Derby: Grant, Wisdom, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Hendrick, Thorne, Hughes, Russell, Martin, Ward. Subs: Bryson, Eustace, Sammon, Legzdins, Whitbread, Dawkins, Bamford.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Doyle, Barton, O'Neil, Hoilett, Austin, Kranjcar. Subs: Traore, Morrison, Yun, Hughes, Henry, Zamora, Murphy.

Doyle .off at HT Clint off at HT.. I hope they aint 2 or 3 up before the break..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024