Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) 22:45 - May 23 with 16785 viewsfreddieeddie

Was asked to start this as I was lucky with the Semi Final which was my first ever thread.

Very excited, hope we all have a great day and manage to get the win out club craves.

My ideal scenario is we win 3-0, get the money we should get off being in Prem but get chucked out and end up in Championship. Much rather see us play Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall etc than spankings away at Man City, Liverpool etc. But being in prem is what TF and the club need so I'll take that for them.

Reality, it could go either way but I think Derby's pace is gonna see them score a couple of goals. 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0 to Derby. I'll be sick as a dog but the thought of some juicy games next season in Championship and another summer to build a younger team to challenge will be a big positive.

Enjoy all.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:36 - May 24 with 1676 viewsJigsore

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:26 - May 24 by ade_qpr

Line-ups

Derby v QPR (15:00 BST)
Posted at 14:18
Derby: Grant, Wisdom, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Hendrick, Thorne, Hughes, Russell, Martin, Ward. Subs: Bryson, Eustace, Sammon, Legzdins, Whitbread, Dawkins, Bamford.
QPR: Green, Simpson, Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Doyle, Barton, O'Neil, Hoilett, Austin, Kranjcar. Subs: Traore, Morrison, Yun, Hughes, Henry, Zamora, Murphy.

isn't that the same team that were very unimpressive against Wigan in the first half?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:38 - May 24 with 1662 viewsBklynRanger

This is it then lads. Once more onto the breach and all that business.

I've got a friend sending me texts. I've never ever seen him swear but he just texted that it's FCUKING UNBELIVEABLE

COME ON RANGERS
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:39 - May 24 with 1659 viewshopespringseternal

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:29 - May 24 by Hooparoo

Doyle is no fcking winger that's for sure. Hope Harry knows what he's doing.

i think he's bottled it... ill gladly eat a shit load of humble pie if it's qpr smiling by 5 pm but by the time harry fixes his mistakes half way through the match,, the damage could be done.. very surprised i must say by that.. it's shocking
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:39 - May 24 with 1656 viewsdanehoop

Just getting going now. Stadium almost full. Now being introduced to. Former fans. Teams being read out. Its electric! Now pigbag!!!!!! Hoopsa!

Never knowingly understood

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:40 - May 24 with 1654 viewsTonto

Wrong team IMHO

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:43 - May 24 with 1634 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:39 - May 24 by hopespringseternal

i think he's bottled it... ill gladly eat a shit load of humble pie if it's qpr smiling by 5 pm but by the time harry fixes his mistakes half way through the match,, the damage could be done.. very surprised i must say by that.. it's shocking

100% agree..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:45 - May 24 with 1628 viewsBklynRanger

They've got Wally Downs' son on describing the season with Michael Nymans Concerto For Stanley Bowles as the music.

It's like they're trying to make us blub!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:45 - May 24 with 1627 viewsN12Hoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:40 - May 24 by Tonto

Wrong team IMHO

Looks like same tactics as against Wigan. Hopefully by the time he changes it it isnt too late, but its risky.
Atmosphere amazing here though. Lightning and thunder going now.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:49 - May 24 with 1594 viewsPommyhoop

Right off to the Telly room...

C'mon u R's!!!

UUUuuuRRrrrrrssss!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:52 - May 24 with 1574 viewsTonto

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:45 - May 24 by N12Hoop

Looks like same tactics as against Wigan. Hopefully by the time he changes it it isnt too late, but its risky.
Atmosphere amazing here though. Lightning and thunder going now.

He's picked a vert weird time to chose an unchanged team for the first time since god knows when... Especially since it didn't exactly work last time...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 14:52 - May 24 with 1566 viewsBklynRanger

Derby looking nervous in the tunnel. We made them wait.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:00 - May 24 with 1513 viewsBklynRanger

Charlie looking nervous. Channel it son.

COME ONNNNNNNN
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:07 - May 24 with 1491 viewsJigsore

i'm bloody shaking

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:08 - May 24 with 1476 viewsade_qpr

Mason you are a arrogant prick in your conduct to the players both teams

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:21 - May 24 with 1354 viewsFredManRave

Tights as a natts chuff.

We're looking better though....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:26 - May 24 with 1314 viewsJAPRANGERS

not really obvious the commentators want Derby to win. Just fk off
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:30 - May 24 with 1290 viewsGloucs_R

At the game, no width again

Poll: Are we staying up?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:30 - May 24 with 1286 viewsFredManRave

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:26 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

not really obvious the commentators want Derby to win. Just fk off

Agreed.

Well done Mason. Never a pen.

I've got the Power.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:31 - May 24 with 1280 viewsjamois

I have a stream with what sounds like a 17yr old commentator.

V lucky on that pen decision.

Get Doyle off.

And Dunne.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:33 - May 24 with 1259 viewsJigsore

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:31 - May 24 by jamois

I have a stream with what sounds like a 17yr old commentator.

V lucky on that pen decision.

Get Doyle off.

And Dunne.

it was never a pen mate, Dunne's doing just fine

think we might have the same commentator mind

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:34 - May 24 with 1251 viewsFredManRave

momentum swing...

we're playing too deep...

Kranjcar off...

Only Here in tears...

Need beer...

I've got the Power.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:35 - May 24 with 1238 viewsBrightonhoop

Mason was spot on with the no penalty call.
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:36 - May 24 with 1231 viewsjamois

From one crock to another. 2 subs left - how we going to get Dunne, Hill, Doyle, O'Neill and Hoillet off the pitch?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:36 - May 24 with 1227 viewsJigsore

I only just realised O'Neil is playing

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 15:44 - May 24 with 1170 viewsGloucs_R

Game awful , atmosphere flat, bored now

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024