Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) 22:45 - May 23 with 16782 viewsfreddieeddie

Was asked to start this as I was lucky with the Semi Final which was my first ever thread.

Very excited, hope we all have a great day and manage to get the win out club craves.

My ideal scenario is we win 3-0, get the money we should get off being in Prem but get chucked out and end up in Championship. Much rather see us play Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall etc than spankings away at Man City, Liverpool etc. But being in prem is what TF and the club need so I'll take that for them.

Reality, it could go either way but I think Derby's pace is gonna see them score a couple of goals. 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0 to Derby. I'll be sick as a dog but the thought of some juicy games next season in Championship and another summer to build a younger team to challenge will be a big positive.

Enjoy all.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:43 - May 24 with 2032 viewsJigsore

3 fouls in a minute, how about that yellow?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:45 - May 24 with 2007 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:43 - May 24 by Jigsore

3 fouls in a minute, how about that yellow?

It's out there with a arrogant bald head

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:47 - May 24 with 1974 viewsade_qpr

BZ come on down

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:48 - May 24 with 1958 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Bobby!

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:49 - May 24 with 1947 viewsade_qpr

How's that you farken commentators?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:49 - May 24 with 1940 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:50 - May 24 with 1925 viewsBklynRanger

HOLY FCUK
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:51 - May 24 with 1915 viewsjamois

Just sat down. Something happen? OMFG

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:52 - May 24 with 1911 viewsade_qpr

You farken beauty UUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:53 - May 24 with 1899 viewsJigsore

NEWUI9FHNWEIFTGN WERTFGUIREWTGNWERGUN9-0WRUI99ate

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:53 - May 24 with 1893 viewsJAPRANGERS

oh christ oh christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:54 - May 24 with 1872 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Have that! Can't believe it, believe it.

Has Bobby just paid all of his wages.

It's got to be Yarg

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:55 - May 24 with 1865 viewsitsbiga

I poo'd my pants

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:56 - May 24 with 1850 viewsJigsore

Rob Green can shag my girlfriend anyday

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:56 - May 24 with 1839 viewsFredManRave

"ONE SHOT, WE ONLY NEED ONE SHOT (ON TARGET)".

WHAT JOY!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:56 - May 24 with 1839 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:31 - May 24 by ade_qpr

Think BZ may out of the blue do something special, a assist or goal

Not blowing my trumpet more BZ you have been very ordinary for so long but all forgiven now

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:57 - May 24 with 1809 viewsjamois

To all you ex-pats, well done to us. Shame we cannot be there now though.!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 16:58 - May 24 with 1805 viewsscot1963

jesus wept I couldn't even look once we went down to 10. So have been playing church of ra by digger over and over again, on youtube, in the hope an atheist's prayer would be heard. I had a dream last night of a trophy with black and red ribbons on it and thought it was no hope after the red card yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:00 - May 24 with 1773 viewsPommyhoop

Yeeeessss Bobbbyyyy And Hoilet,,

Morgan twin called it right

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:00 - May 24 with 1766 viewsade_qpr

Great to see Hill lead the walk up the stairs

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:02 - May 24 with 1740 viewsLanguedocFox

Amazing match for a neutral to watch. Many congratulations on the win, and see you next year in the Premier League. Feeling for Derby of course, but in the end Rangers fully deserved it.

Leicester City fan for 57 years, and professional old fart.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:03 - May 24 with 1728 viewsPommyhoop

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:00 - May 24 by ade_qpr

Great to see Hill lead the walk up the stairs

Unfooking believable
We don't do last minute goals at Wembley whilst down to 10 men
get in you beauty,,,,

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:04 - May 24 with 1710 viewsade_qpr

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:08 - May 24 with 1660 viewsJAPRANGERS

I just can't believe it! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:09 - May 24 with 1651 viewsJAPRANGERS

MATCH THREAD : QPR v Derby (Play Off Final) on 17:02 - May 24 by LanguedocFox

Amazing match for a neutral to watch. Many congratulations on the win, and see you next year in the Premier League. Feeling for Derby of course, but in the end Rangers fully deserved it.

Thanks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024