Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd ban tablets at games 16:18 - Aug 12 with 7105 viewsgueRRilla

What else would you ban?

As Manchester United ban iPads from Old Trafford, what else should go?
Manchester United have told fans to leave their ‘large electronic devices’ at home. What other objects should be prohibited and what is the strangest thing you have seen in a stadium?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/12/manchester-united-ban-fans-
Man Utd ban tablets at games on 10:46 - Aug 13 with 1264 viewsBasingstokeR

My brothers in law are Man U "fans"; having never been to Manchester, Old Trafford or a game even when they've played friendlies or locally in the league at Southampton or Portsmouth. No family from Manchester; and having moved around quite a bit when younger by all rights they could follow Northampton, Oxford or Pompey.

I took my wife to Man U v QPR in the cup for her birthday a few years back (we had a few days in Manchester so she could shop etc) and she's seen Man Utd (and other live games) in the flesh more times than her brothers.

What I never understand is how they get so angry sitting at home watching the games from the sofa.
Man Utd ban tablets at games on 15:12 - Aug 13 with 1212 viewsblacky200

I'd ban people who are too fat to sit in one seat and end up taking half of the seats either side of them. Make the fat bastids pay for two seats. They can afford to eat all that crap so they can afford an extra seat.
Man Utd ban tablets at games on 15:54 - Aug 13 with 1193 viewsfreddieeddie

I am lost here & maybe that is as I am over 40 years old.

Does that mean I can't take in paracetemol?

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Man Utd ban tablets at games on 16:04 - Aug 13 with 1183 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'd ban the family in front so i could hang my legs over their seats for a bit of very minor comfort.
I'd ban people getting up 10 minutes before half time and pushing past so they can have a beer because it's been a whole 35 minutes since their last one.
I'd ban people from leaving early when it's a close game. Or even if it isn't.
Ban all musical instruments.
Ban anyone, who, when we need a goal, gets the ball in the crowd and instead of throwing it straight back, p!sses around with it or, worse, when a Dad catches it and then gives it to his son, who doesn't know what to do with it and then finally chucks it back, but he's so small that he can only throw it to someone in the row in front of him, so there's yet more delay.
I'd ban the stewards that stand at the top of the stairs, who are so massively in the way it's unbelievable.

And breathe.

Bare bones.

Man Utd ban tablets at games on 17:16 - Aug 13 with 1157 viewsgueRRilla

Man Utd ban tablets at games on 16:04 - Aug 13 by Antti_Heinola

I'd ban the family in front so i could hang my legs over their seats for a bit of very minor comfort.
I'd ban people getting up 10 minutes before half time and pushing past so they can have a beer because it's been a whole 35 minutes since their last one.
I'd ban people from leaving early when it's a close game. Or even if it isn't.
Ban all musical instruments.
Ban anyone, who, when we need a goal, gets the ball in the crowd and instead of throwing it straight back, p!sses around with it or, worse, when a Dad catches it and then gives it to his son, who doesn't know what to do with it and then finally chucks it back, but he's so small that he can only throw it to someone in the row in front of him, so there's yet more delay.
I'd ban the stewards that stand at the top of the stairs, who are so massively in the way it's unbelievable.

And breathe.

Not too much to complain about then

Definitely agree with banning people running to the bars before the half is over!
Man Utd ban tablets at games on 17:25 - Aug 13 with 1151 viewssaxbend

I'd ban people who stand in the aisle obstructing others' views and emergency exit routes juat because they can't be arsed to go all the way up to their seats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024