Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn 23:27 - Aug 6 with 3246 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35633
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 00:06 - Aug 7 with 3156 viewssimmo

This is getting ridiculous.

Wake me up when Crouchy gets here.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 0:07]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 00:35 - Aug 7 with 3131 viewsSonofNorfolt

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 00:06 - Aug 7 by simmo

This is getting ridiculous.

Wake me up when Crouchy gets here.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 0:07]

Crouchy is a different kettle of fish to some of the previous end of career pay off players we've had.
He cares and would sometimes add something different to what we already possess.
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 07:00 - Aug 7 with 3002 viewsbeeeater

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 00:35 - Aug 7 by SonofNorfolt

Crouchy is a different kettle of fish to some of the previous end of career pay off players we've had.
He cares and would sometimes add something different to what we already possess.

Agree. I think Crouch will be more like Rio and probably less injury prone.
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 10:49 - Aug 7 with 2719 viewsJonDoeman

"What is this sorcery?" Redknapp doing a good job.

It Is What It Is !!

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 11:10 - Aug 7 with 2697 viewsJonDoeman

Also a good write up:

It Is What It Is !!

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 13:09 - Aug 7 with 2580 viewsItalianR

From the official Juventus website (they are a public company, so have to release figures): the loan costed us €1,2M (£950k), and there is the possibility for us to buy him out for €10M (£8M) at the end of the season, payable over two years.
While the price for the loan seems ok to me, I'm not convinced he's worth the buyout clause. I woulnd't say so no at least, but there is a full season ahead to change my mind. It has to be seen whether the buyout clause is optional or mandatory.
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 15:33 - Aug 7 with 2473 viewsTacticalR

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 13:09 - Aug 7 by ItalianR

From the official Juventus website (they are a public company, so have to release figures): the loan costed us €1,2M (£950k), and there is the possibility for us to buy him out for €10M (£8M) at the end of the season, payable over two years.
While the price for the loan seems ok to me, I'm not convinced he's worth the buyout clause. I woulnd't say so no at least, but there is a full season ahead to change my mind. It has to be seen whether the buyout clause is optional or mandatory.

ItalianR, what kind of season did Isla have last season?

Air hostess clique

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 16:01 - Aug 7 with 2449 viewsMatch82

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 13:09 - Aug 7 by ItalianR

Surely it's optional? Otherwise it's just an 11.2m transfer?

Edit: I wonder whether it's "10m if we stay up"? Not the worst bit of business, means that if we do go down there's no contract to shed...
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 16:08]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 16:37 - Aug 7 with 2418 viewsbosh67

Played 29 times for Juve over 2 years. So didn't play that much but was one of the stand out players for Chile in the World Cup. It's very much a try before you buy deal so if it works, great, if not, we have a receipt to take him back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 17:32 - Aug 7 with 2377 viewsItalianR

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 15:33 - Aug 7 by TacticalR

ItalianR, what kind of season did Isla have last season?

I have no idea, I was sitting in the Loft most of the time! But among the people I know, neutrals say it's a great catch, Juve supporters are quite happy that he left. Of course they are far from being a representative sample!
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 2327 viewskysersosaqpr

Best bit of these deals is as NorthernR alluded to - we've got a system, looked at weak spots, and filling in the gaps. Qpr following a logical plan! My flabber has never been so gasted!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 21:57 - Aug 7 with 2152 viewskropotkin41

Fortunately, no-one is relegated after the first three games of the season............ if things start badly we just need to remember Palace last year.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 23:14 - Aug 7 with 2119 viewsNorthernr

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 21:57 - Aug 7 by kropotkin41

Fortunately, no-one is relegated after the first three games of the season............ if things start badly we just need to remember Palace last year.

Fck that.

Somebody said our pre-season game against Shamrock Rovers was a "must win" so I doubt you'll find many to subscribe to this idea that we don't need at least 7 points and 10 goals from our first three matches otherwise we're doomed.

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 09:00 - Aug 8 with 2016 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 23:14 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Fck that.

Somebody said our pre-season game against Shamrock Rovers was a "must win" so I doubt you'll find many to subscribe to this idea that we don't need at least 7 points and 10 goals from our first three matches otherwise we're doomed.

Indeed Clive.

Eminently possible that we could have 1 point , or less! , after first two games, indeed , two points form the first 3 games would hardly be a shock, but you're right knives will be out for everyone from TF downwards if that happens.

Yes ,fully expect the words "must win" to be posted on here 38 times this season!
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 09:34 - Aug 8 with 1997 viewsElHoop

Even the Sc*m are impressed:

http://shed.chelseafc.com/chat/posts/thread.shtml?97743517#97743517
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 09:56 - Aug 8 with 1982 viewsMaggsinho

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 23:14 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Fck that.

Ahem. That was me, and it was a joke at the expense of one of our more histrionic posters...

But if we don't soundly thrash Hull with Caulker getting a hat-trick then I reserve the right to demand answers.
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 10:21 - Aug 8 with 1970 viewsNorthernr

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 09:56 - Aug 8 by Maggsinho

Ahem. That was me, and it was a joke at the expense of one of our more histrionic posters...

But if we don't soundly thrash Hull with Caulker getting a hat-trick then I reserve the right to demand answers.

Nah mate I know yours was a joke, somebody said it genuinely.
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 15:52 - Aug 8 with 1795 viewsAgedR

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 09:34 - Aug 8 by ElHoop

Even the Sc*m are impressed:

http://shed.chelseafc.com/chat/posts/thread.shtml?97743517#97743517

Saw that. There is a comment about Harry's financial impropriety, without even a hint at the irony of this considering the world class shenanigans of a certain Eastern European.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 19:58 - Aug 8 with 1729 viewsLoft1979

QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 18:47 - Aug 7 by kysersosaqpr

Best bit of these deals is as NorthernR alluded to - we've got a system, looked at weak spots, and filling in the gaps. Qpr following a logical plan! My flabber has never been so gasted!!

Harry is orchestrating
QPR’s Isla coup a test case for brave new dawn on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1532 viewsGaztastic

Have we ever heard whether or not he has been granted a work permit?? Are Glenn 'n' 'Arry busy working their magic and integrating him into the team and system or is he languishing in an Italiann Travelodge waiting for the red tape / brown envelopes to be sorted??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024