Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Delort? 17:35 - Aug 12 with 10028 viewsowza

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-transfer-news-harry-redknapp-consid

"Harry Redknapp is weighing up whether to thwart a host of Championship clubs trying to sign French striker Andy Delort.

Brentford, Charlton and Leicester have all been following the 22-year-old, who plays for Tours in the French Second Division and scored 24 goals in that competition last season, finishing the campaign as joint top scorer.

Charlton were thought to be leading the race for Delort, for whom they were said to be prepared to pay up to £2.4million. The striker has little experience in the French top flight and bringing him to play at a higher level in another country would represent a significant gamble."

Probably not much in it but I can assure you this man is incredible, folowed him since January, not only does he score an incredible amount of goals, he works off the ball aswell. Charlton have a steal if they get this man. It is a gamble but it could turn out to be one of the masterstrokes of the season. Would definitely take him over the injury prone Sigthorsson who I don't rate at all.

[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 17:35]
Andy Delort? on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 2496 viewsganjR

Andy Delort? on 21:24 - Aug 12 by owza

Thats the problem and its a real shame. All the other premier league clubs will jump straight to the front of the queue unless we hurry up and make a move for one of them.

I would be truly gutted if we end up with someone like Sigthorsson because he is injury prone, goalscoring record not even that impressive and has a lazy attitude. Also stalled over wage, what ambition is there from him to play in the premier league?! We seem all set for him apparently now. Who knows? Maybe 'arry might pull a rabbit out the hat and maybe go for Delort or Sakho.

Well the Delort thing may happen as we are linked with him and would be in pole position if Charlton are our main rivals for his signature.
Having 4/5 forwards, 2 big (Austin and Sigthorsson/ Sakho) 2 clever / quick (Remy / Delort) with Zamora as back up would be good for us.

Or so I think. Obviously I'm not a football manager and don't even have that Championship manager game. :)
Andy Delort? on 21:44 - Aug 12 with 2479 viewsowza

Andy Delort? on 21:36 - Aug 12 by ganjR

Well the Delort thing may happen as we are linked with him and would be in pole position if Charlton are our main rivals for his signature.
Having 4/5 forwards, 2 big (Austin and Sigthorsson/ Sakho) 2 clever / quick (Remy / Delort) with Zamora as back up would be good for us.

Or so I think. Obviously I'm not a football manager and don't even have that Championship manager game. :)

I agree with everything you said mate apart from Sigthorsson. I really don't rate him at all and our scouting system isn't exactly known for finding that creative player is it. Lets make Sakho as the clever one . At the end of the day Zamora is half a striker really, he is purely going to be a last 15 minutes man and probably won't make the bench much when we sign another striker. So we defintely need 4/5 strikers like you say.

I really hope this Delort link materializes as he is the first player I have actually been excited about us being linked with for a while now.

Also I just read the article about Delort, I really appreciate you sending that, the guy writing it basically enforces what we are saying about him and its a good read, hat-trick on his last game sums it up really haha you just knew it to get top goalscorer.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 21:45]
Andy Delort? on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 2447 viewsBklynRanger

Andy Delort? on 21:05 - Aug 12 by adhoc_qpr

Actually i posted too soon, looks like the move has fallen through!

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/diafra-sakhos-move-to-west-ham-falls-t

West Ham tried to change the terms to a loan at the last minute.

Looks like we're going to need more furry dice.
Andy Delort? on 21:59 - Aug 12 with 2440 viewsganjR

Andy Delort? on 21:44 - Aug 12 by owza

I agree with everything you said mate apart from Sigthorsson. I really don't rate him at all and our scouting system isn't exactly known for finding that creative player is it. Lets make Sakho as the clever one . At the end of the day Zamora is half a striker really, he is purely going to be a last 15 minutes man and probably won't make the bench much when we sign another striker. So we defintely need 4/5 strikers like you say.

I really hope this Delort link materializes as he is the first player I have actually been excited about us being linked with for a while now.

Also I just read the article about Delort, I really appreciate you sending that, the guy writing it basically enforces what we are saying about him and its a good read, hat-trick on his last game sums it up really haha you just knew it to get top goalscorer.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 21:45]

All good mate.
If I was on twitter I'd be tw@tting (is that the term) Tony Fernandes to tell him about Delort/Sakho/Louis. :)
Pleasure about the article, thanks for the info about the players.
Andy Delort? on 17:58 - Aug 15 with 2276 viewsganjR

Sakho gone for around £3.5m.
Gutted. Would've been my first target this summer.
Him off the bench with Remy and Austin as 1st choice.
Why are we taking so long to sign players? Will stay positive, but what happened to this: All deals in and out completed this week? It's 6pm on the evening before our opening match. We won't be selling or signing anyone this week(end).
Andy Delort? on 18:19 - Aug 15 with 2202 viewskysersosaqpr

Delort or Zaha? In all this confusion I've forgotten exactly which ... Well do you feel lucky, punk!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Andy Delort? on 18:22 - Aug 15 with 2193 viewsCHUBBS

Andy Delort? on 17:58 - Aug 15 by ganjR

Sakho gone for around £3.5m.
Gutted. Would've been my first target this summer.
Him off the bench with Remy and Austin as 1st choice.
Why are we taking so long to sign players? Will stay positive, but what happened to this: All deals in and out completed this week? It's 6pm on the evening before our opening match. We won't be selling or signing anyone this week(end).

Ganj calm down fella in the knowledge they're actually trying to do things the right way.
If we replicate the shit storm under Warnock/c@nt Hughes we may as well pack our bags on a one way trip to administration.
They will come,but only only on our terms mate.
Andy Delort? on 18:36 - Aug 15 with 2151 viewsrsonist

Whoever this bloke's agent is he deserves a raise.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Delort? on 19:29 - Aug 15 with 2082 viewsganjR

Andy Delort? on 18:22 - Aug 15 by CHUBBS

Ganj calm down fella in the knowledge they're actually trying to do things the right way.
If we replicate the shit storm under Warnock/c@nt Hughes we may as well pack our bags on a one way trip to administration.
They will come,but only only on our terms mate.

I NEED A DRINK!!
I NEED A DRINK!!
I NEED A DRINK!!
I'M GETTING A DRINK!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024