Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some stat this! 13:28 - Aug 15 with 1291 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR Summer signing Rio Ferdinand last conceded a foul in the Premier League on New Year’s Day 2013. He has made 26 appearances in the competition without being penalised since.

I'm not sure if that's good or not!
Some stat this! on 13:36 - Aug 15 with 1254 viewsThGrimRanger

playing at Old Trafford does secure the benefit of the doubt for home defenders. Still v.impressive mind.

ps. if he gets sent off tomorrow during our inevitable 6-0 defeat then I'll be blaming you!

TheGrimRanger

Some stat this! on 13:39 - Aug 15 with 1224 viewsMatch82

Is that all? Most of our squad haven't conceded a foul in the Premier League since April 2013...
Some stat this! on 13:40 - Aug 15 with 1223 viewsPinnerPaul

Some stat this! on 13:36 - Aug 15 by ThGrimRanger

playing at Old Trafford does secure the benefit of the doubt for home defenders. Still v.impressive mind.

ps. if he gets sent off tomorrow during our inevitable 6-0 defeat then I'll be blaming you!

Fair enough!

Just find it amazing that he hasn't even been penalised for a foul in all that time, let alone got a card!
Some stat this! on 15:27 - Aug 15 with 1088 viewsNorthernr

Stealing this...
Some stat this! on 15:29 - Aug 15 with 1082 viewsPinnerPaul

Just so you know, I stole from Sky Sport match preview!
Some stat this! on 15:30 - Aug 15 with 1075 viewsPinnerPaul

Some stat this! on 15:27 - Aug 15 by Northernr

Stealing this...

Interesting to see how you use this

a) He is so good ,every tackle he makes is a great one

B) He is so slow, he can't get near oppo forwards anymore

Some stat this! on 17:52 - Aug 15 with 883 viewsDylanP

One of my favourite football facts of all time is that in his entire career Gary Lineker never received a single yellow or red card.

So (I looked this up on Wikipedia), he played a total of 648 games for club and country (568 for club and 80 for country) and scored 329 goals (281 for club and 48 for country) and never once got carded.

I know it is popular to dislike Lineker these days coz of his commentary, but he is still one of the greatest strikers ever in the English game in my book and this fact just symbolizes what a special player he was.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Some stat this! on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 836 viewswombat

Some stat this! on 17:52 - Aug 15 by DylanP

One of my favourite football facts of all time is that in his entire career Gary Lineker never received a single yellow or red card.

So (I looked this up on Wikipedia), he played a total of 648 games for club and country (568 for club and 80 for country) and scored 329 goals (281 for club and 48 for country) and never once got carded.

I know it is popular to dislike Lineker these days coz of his commentary, but he is still one of the greatest strikers ever in the English game in my book and this fact just symbolizes what a special player he was.

Maybe but he still curled one out during a game which is unacceptable in modern football .
Imagine the headline is joey Barton dared drop a log during the second half at old Trafford this season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Some stat this! on 18:30 - Aug 15 with 830 viewsJamie

Some stat this! on 15:30 - Aug 15 by PinnerPaul

Interesting to see how you use this

a) He is so good ,every tackle he makes is a great one

B) He is so slow, he can't get near oppo forwards anymore

You've beaten me to cynically suggesting option b.
Some stat this! on 18:33 - Aug 15 with 822 viewsCHUBBS

He was dirty in the bedroom(usually a cheap hotel allegedly)not on the football pitch.
Some stat this! on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 700 viewsPommyhoop

Agree Dylan . It may not be cool to praise Gary these days but will always be the best English striker for me. Pulled us out of the sh1t ( albeit temporally) many times. Stand outs being the penaltys against Cameroon and that scrambled goal from that brilliant cross by
a certain Mr Paul Parker against Germany.
He was always far nicer than Shearer too ,as the card tally probably proves.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024