Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR 20:56 - Jan 30 with 24793 viewsYorkRanger

Something needs to change, so I've taken the liberty of starting this, my first match thread, on the Friday night before the game.

Call me insane but I have a feeling that this may be it, 2-1 for the Rssss.

Fingers crossed and plaudits to all those travelling
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:54 - Jan 31 with 1957 viewsHunterhoop

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:51 - Jan 31 by kropotkin41

When was the last time we played well for a whole game? And look at the changes Redknapp has made during the game. It's like every game is an ambush for him.

Exactly. What was the game plan in the first half? What was the plan in the second half?

There wasn't one. Because it's "all about players" and he just picked 11 in some rough shape and then took a few off and threw a few others on.

Our strategy is "hope".
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:54 - Jan 31 with 1957 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

A proper hat trick too, right foot, left foot, header.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:55 - Jan 31 with 1906 viewssimmo

If you don't get sacked after conceding a hatrick from Jon fckin Walters. You never will.

Embarrassing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 1897 viewsBrazilNutR

and now that goal makes us have the worst goal difference in the league again...

Such a classic QPR... although surprised we didn't equalize before conceding the injury time goal, would have been slightly more painful, and usually the way things work, so I'll take that as the positive from today...
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:57 - Jan 31 with 1838 viewskropotkin41

Any manager right, any manager, even one of us pulled out of the pub and given a manager's job would, after the best part of three seasons, surely expect to have shown some improvement. I mean, I reckon that even if I'd got a team I managed relegated twice on the trot, by the third season I'd be doing a better job. But Redknapp, is he doing a better job than he was? Has the team improved? I mean, at all? Have there even been any signs of improvement?

What a f*cking charlatan he is.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 1790 viewsCamberleyR

Can I just point out that they were Jonathan Walters' first goals in nearly two months?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 1781 viewswestberksr

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:53 - Jan 31 by SpiritofGregory

Stoke fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning - if only...

I was joining in, as i'm sure a few of our supporters there were as well.

message doesn't seem to be getting through though.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 17:03 - Jan 31 with 1714 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:57 - Jan 31 by kropotkin41

Any manager right, any manager, even one of us pulled out of the pub and given a manager's job would, after the best part of three seasons, surely expect to have shown some improvement. I mean, I reckon that even if I'd got a team I managed relegated twice on the trot, by the third season I'd be doing a better job. But Redknapp, is he doing a better job than he was? Has the team improved? I mean, at all? Have there even been any signs of improvement?

What a f*cking charlatan he is.

It's up to the chairman to make the correct decisions for the club. Harry doesn't care, his contract runs out in the summer. I really don't get our chairman, one bad decision after another.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 1663 viewsqprant

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:55 - Jan 31 by simmo

If you don't get sacked after conceding a hatrick from Jon fckin Walters. You never will.

Embarrassing.

We are the laughing stock of the PL.

teams know they are safe against us at home, its not if we lose, but by how much!

HR should have gone weeks ago, TF will regret keeping him if we go down as HR will get the sack anyway or retire, either way he doesn't give a shite, he'll get his money and play golf down by the south coast.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 1659 viewsPommyhoop

Ok .Maybe not if Carlsberg did match score predictions, but thats pretty much spot bollock in my book.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/137626/page:1#.VM0

'We are going to get spanked but we will hold it down to a flattering 3 .1 loss.''
[Post edited 31 Jan 9:03]

Redknapp you are beyond even thinking about . You are nothing....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 17:12 - Jan 31 with 1587 viewsvegasranger

Redknapp deserves to get sacked just for our first half performance. We've had two weeks to get ready for this. So we start with Charlie up front on his own ( it has never worked !! ), Krancjar gets rewarded with pathetic cameo against Man U with a start. So we are set up to fail from the off. Individual mistakes can't be blamed on the manager but we made Ireland and Walters look world class !! Managed to score from our only shot of the half.Make a fairly typical half time substitution to actually compete in the match and actually give it a go in the second half. Barton was unlucky with the free kick. Walters scored his first hat trick in 8 years, nice defending by Yun to just stand and watch. The coaching at our club is beyond lamentable. When we have the ball we are so slow and seem to be outnumbered. When they have the ball, space opens up every where. Dunne was excellent and Barton really put in a shift. How do we avoid relegation?
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 17:20 - Jan 31 with 1517 viewsJuzzie

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:53 - Jan 31 by SpiritofGregory

Stoke fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning - if only...

He wouldn't know the difference where home fans and away fans sit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024