Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR 20:56 - Jan 30 with 25026 viewsYorkRanger

Something needs to change, so I've taken the liberty of starting this, my first match thread, on the Friday night before the game.

Call me insane but I have a feeling that this may be it, 2-1 for the Rssss.

Fingers crossed and plaudits to all those travelling
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:51 - Jan 31 with 2636 viewskropotkin41

That was a truly lamentable half of football. How we have managed to make that lot look so good when they started so poorly is beyond me - surely a plan on our part.

No energy, no ideas and at the back.............. do our defenders even talk to each other? Do they train together?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2605 viewsTheBlob

Second half with a strong wind behind,any self respecting midfielder should be banging in the shots.
But no,it'll be back back back punt.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2605 viewsW5R

Redknapp needs to get the next available malaysian plane and fly over a warzone.

that aside, a massive massive fair play to our utterly insane brothers and sisters that travelled up.
Then , now and always.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2605 viewsBklynRanger

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:48 - Jan 31 by Discodroids

poor old isla, he must be sorer than the bloke in the potting shed from 'scum'.

taken to bits.

moses is his daddy.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 15:49]

Take Niko and Clint off, move Fer in behind Charlie, put Zarate and Yun on the left.

And Isla is just going to have to win the next half against Moses. This is the second game where he's started off well against him and then got consistently roasted.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2589 viewsbosh67

We are being caned down both flanks and are as ever providing Austin with long hoofs. Not good enough. Very lucky to still be in this at all. Got to put another forward on with Shawcross off injured. New guy on looks ropey, surely reason to bring Zamora on. We have no real confidence, no width, no pace and no game play to get the ball to Austin.

Apart from that it is quite good. We are making Stoke look like title winners.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2588 viewsRangersDave

Always nice to see that Arry, Les, Bondy, God squad, etc etc have used the 2 weeks of non playing to perfect our capitulation skills.

Sorry, but everyone from the manager down has to go.
After all, if Les thought we were doing something wrong, being principled he'd say so, and resign when Arry said "bog off", but no one will resign, not while they are getting a free ride at the teet of the suckling pig that is dullard Fernandes.

I once saw a movie called "plan 9 from outer space", universally known as the worst movie ever made..........however, that movie had more coherence and movement than QPR at the moment.

What a pile of poo.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2583 viewsBrazilNutR

this stream just starts downloading loads of stuff and constant pop-up dialogue boxes...

anyone got a decent quality link...the quality of first row is rubbish..
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 2574 viewskropotkin41

Never mind even as I type I expect HR is outlining his master plan for victory in the 2nd half.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:55 - Jan 31 with 2557 viewsLblock

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:53 - Jan 31 by BrazilNutR

this stream just starts downloading loads of stuff and constant pop-up dialogue boxes...

But the advert for "Ugly Girls looking for no strings attached good times" is far more appealing than the match!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:56 - Jan 31 with 2511 viewsthemodfather

well we claw one back, never in doubt....come on r's, ffs get stuck in
1pt away could really be a big result today
a point, a draw....."our father....."
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:56 - Jan 31 with 2495 viewsBrazilNutR

we have a positive, our goals to shots ratio is close to if not 100%... so if we can continue down that path, we may be onto something....
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:57 - Jan 31 with 2488 viewsTheBlob

Mine's all right....

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/316860/1/watch-stoke-city-fc-vs-queens-park-ranger

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:01 - Jan 31 with 2403 viewsPommyhoop

We are being roasted down both flanks and midfield and even tho he gifted them a goal Henry is still our best player.
And Oh Stoke are f'cking dogsh1te but we are far worse...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:01 - Jan 31 with 2402 viewsShotKneesHoop

My link is fine - good stream and no ads popping up at all on - http://firstrows.biz/soccer/stoke-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-frsgg466

Can I have your link? I'd rather watch non stop pop up ads than see mis placed pass after miss placed pass, and the key point is that no-one wants the ball. As soon as they get it, they off load it to the next person behind them.

Rednobb, please do one. Got to make subs with Zamora and Suk coming on. FFS Rangers, have a go, the poor sods who make the journey up there deserve medals.

More shyte coming up second half, one presumes.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 16:02]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:02 - Jan 31 with 2382 viewsBrixtonR

It's like 11 blokes half of which are veterans who are OK at football have just met down the pub and decided to play a proper team without a training session.

Watch Cntknapp make a few changes to a more sensible team on about the 68th minute just before we go 4-1 down and then say he gave people a chance and look what happened.

It' s a shame because the players we have properly drilled, in a proper formation and.....a revolutionary idea I know....played in the right positions could do well and make us proud win or lose.

Up to this point the only people who come out of this with any credit are the fans who made sure we sold out our allocation
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:02 - Jan 31 with 2382 viewsmendipexile

It's what you get with no game plan or style of play.
What does HR tell the players "go out and run about a little bit and see what happens".
The first few minutes summed it up. Stoke really struggled against set plays this season and conceded a lot of goals from them. Our first free kick in their half...Fer takes a quick, short free kick promptly giving the ball away.
Woeful.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:03 - Jan 31 with 2329 viewsactonman

Not watching a stream or listening but I assume it's deja vu of the last 2 years ??

Harold spends 45 mins watching his set up team being picked apart and bum fcked without flinching or changing anything .

2nd half will probably produce an early sub for Bobby to come on and well you know the rest
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:07 - Jan 31 with 2233 viewsFDC

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:43 - Jan 31 by bosh67

Get Zamora on with Shawcross off

Good idea but I don't think that's how substitutions work.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 1994 viewsLimerickR

Fantastic effort from Vargas, so frustrating he is constantly played out of position
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:17 - Jan 31 with 1980 viewsFDC

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:16 - Jan 31 by LimerickR

Fantastic effort from Vargas, so frustrating he is constantly played out of position

Clever set piece.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:18 - Jan 31 with 1946 viewseghamranger

Better second half by the sounds of it. Come on.. Just a point..... Ppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:27 - Jan 31 with 1677 viewsBrazilNutR

I see Defoe didn't take long to score his first goal...
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:27 - Jan 31 with 1669 viewsBklynRanger

Vargas needs to use the ball better on break aways. Big weakness it seems.

Give Zarate a go. (Not necessarily instead of Vargas)
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:30 - Jan 31 with 1572 viewsFredManRave

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:55 - Jan 31 by Lblock

But the advert for "Ugly Girls looking for no strings attached good times" is far more appealing than the match!

What match?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 1532 viewsactonman

Massive game this, what with the other results going on !

Looks like we have just written off another half of football before we actually look like trying?

Redknapp you are a massive coont !!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024