Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betting suspended on Laudrup 18:23 - Feb 10 with 3873 viewsbrewers_hoop

According to tweet from Ladbrokes geezer. Telegraph reporting Sherwood out of running due to wage demands
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:24 - Feb 10 with 3857 viewsrosseeles

up until an hour ago on 2 betting sites you could get 40/1 on laudrup. hope someone got on that
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 3826 viewsDarran

I feel sorry for you he's the most miserable tw*t on the planet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 3818 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:25 - Feb 10 by Darran

I feel sorry for you he's the most miserable tw*t on the planet.

Hi, you haven't met me, have you? I'm a QPR fan.
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:27 - Feb 10 with 3796 viewseghamranger

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Hi, you haven't met me, have you? I'm a QPR fan.

Or HR
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:27 - Feb 10 with 3796 viewscoolranger

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:24 - Feb 10 by rosseeles

up until an hour ago on 2 betting sites you could get 40/1 on laudrup. hope someone got on that

Swansea apparently got rid of Laudrup because he increasingly acted the Prima Donna, and probably grew a little jaded with life in SouthWales.

This choice would smack of Hughes all over again.

I'm sure the Laudrups would love to come back to live in London, but do you really see a fit between Laudrup and QPR?

Just feels like, here we go again if true.
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:31 - Feb 10 with 3724 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:27 - Feb 10 by eghamranger

Or HR

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:32 - Feb 10 with 3686 viewsToast_R

Laudrup was a class player though wasn't he?

Part of me is still mesmerised by the way he tore Uruguay a new one in 86.
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:36 - Feb 10 with 3631 views08olesen

How is he going to feel under Les as DOF, thats asking for trouble.

I also dont think we play like Swansea in anyway, so it doesnt really make sense in that respect, but he will play youth and clearly values tactics, so thats something new.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:46 - Feb 10 with 3509 viewsJamie

Would end in tears. His and TFs.
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:58 - Feb 10 with 3401 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If he joins, you'll find he turns up for an hour or two each day and loses interest from there.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:59 - Feb 10 with 3368 viewsjoolsyp

Can't think Laudrup's ego would allow him to manage a team in the Championship?
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:01 - Feb 10 with 3337 viewskropotkin41

This place is crawling with Jacks all of a sudden! It's like the Mumbles on a Saturday night!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:01 - Feb 10 with 3337 viewsjamois

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:58 - Feb 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

If he joins, you'll find he turns up for an hour or two each day and loses interest from there.

So he's not like Hughes but just like Harry

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 3298 viewsTopCat34

If that's true good on us for saying no to Sherwood. Moving in the right direction IMO.
Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 3295 viewsDarran

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:27 - Feb 10 by coolranger

Swansea apparently got rid of Laudrup because he increasingly acted the Prima Donna, and probably grew a little jaded with life in SouthWales.

This choice would smack of Hughes all over again.

I'm sure the Laudrups would love to come back to live in London, but do you really see a fit between Laudrup and QPR?

Just feels like, here we go again if true.

He completely lost interest and was a tw^t,more interested in being the best player in training,he actually use to pick himself in the five-a-sides before players.

His coaching and medical staff are shit too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 3288 viewsAgedR

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 18:58 - Feb 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

Was that before or after he won Swansea their first major honour in their history?

Blimey, some people are never happy.

Having said that, I hope it's not, another high profile manager is just about the last thing we need right now.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:16 - Feb 10 with 3182 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:05 - Feb 10 by AgedR

Was that before or after he won Swansea their first major honour in their history?

Blimey, some people are never happy.

Having said that, I hope it's not, another high profile manager is just about the last thing we need right now.

Lost interest in the second season, the fact that six of eight Spaniards departed soon after seemed to support rumours of divisions in the squad.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 19:59 - Feb 10 with 2943 viewsBluce_Ree

Been ignoring football all day.

Laudrup for QPR? YES F**KING PLEASE, FOOTBALL.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 13:09 - Feb 11 with 2633 viewsTacticalR

Although Laudrup was sacked in 2014, the falling out seems to have stemmed from Swansea cutting ties with Laudrup's agent in 2013:

'Relations between Swansea City and Michael Laudrup fell to a new low last night, with the club severing all ties with their manager’s representative.

Sportsmail can reveal that a massive disagreement between chairman Huw Jenkins and Laudrup’s agent of more than 20 years, Bayram Tutumlu, is partially responsible for the bust-up that could lead to the Dane’s departure this summer.

In a series of damning allegations, senior officials at the club have claimed Tutumlu has been attempting to dictate and control the club’s transfer policy for months and they have now taken the step of preventing him from holding any authorisation to recruit or sell players.

Among the most provocative allegations emanating from the club concerns a moment in the closing stages of last season when Tutumlu is said to have declared his intention to sell Ashley Williams.

Jenkins opposed the suggestion and the incident is understood to have triggered a shouting match between the pair, virtually destroying the club’s relationship with an adviser Laudrup has trusted since his playing days at Barcelona.

Further claims have been made that Tutumlu insisted all new players are signed through him, while he is also said to have met prospective signings without Jenkins’s or the club’s knowledge. A further claim is that Tutumlu attempted to scupper deals the club had arranged via other agents in Europe.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2340464/Swansea-cut-ties-Micha

Air hostess clique

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 13:28 - Feb 11 with 2539 viewsHunterhoop

Betting suspended on Laudrup on 13:09 - Feb 11 by TacticalR

Although Laudrup was sacked in 2014, the falling out seems to have stemmed from Swansea cutting ties with Laudrup's agent in 2013:

'Relations between Swansea City and Michael Laudrup fell to a new low last night, with the club severing all ties with their manager’s representative.

Sportsmail can reveal that a massive disagreement between chairman Huw Jenkins and Laudrup’s agent of more than 20 years, Bayram Tutumlu, is partially responsible for the bust-up that could lead to the Dane’s departure this summer.

In a series of damning allegations, senior officials at the club have claimed Tutumlu has been attempting to dictate and control the club’s transfer policy for months and they have now taken the step of preventing him from holding any authorisation to recruit or sell players.

Among the most provocative allegations emanating from the club concerns a moment in the closing stages of last season when Tutumlu is said to have declared his intention to sell Ashley Williams.

Jenkins opposed the suggestion and the incident is understood to have triggered a shouting match between the pair, virtually destroying the club’s relationship with an adviser Laudrup has trusted since his playing days at Barcelona.

Further claims have been made that Tutumlu insisted all new players are signed through him, while he is also said to have met prospective signings without Jenkins’s or the club’s knowledge. A further claim is that Tutumlu attempted to scupper deals the club had arranged via other agents in Europe.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2340464/Swansea-cut-ties-Micha

So that doesn't like Mark Hughes, our friend Kia, and the Taffia, does it?!

Laudrup will be Mark Hughes Mark II. Clement all day long over him. Ramsey (with Les as DoF) too will be better for us, IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024