Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazard 00:30 - Apr 10 with 9986 viewsoldmeadoniansR

We have to nullify this man. Without him they are half a team. Any ideas?
Hazard on 01:19 - Apr 10 with 8435 viewsPunteR

Can we recall Samba Diakite so he can chop him in half?
Maybe put Onouha RB with Isla in front. Barton. ,Henry taking it in turns to kick him. Phillips up top with Austin.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hazard on 01:46 - Apr 10 with 8423 viewsitsbiga

Their whole team are a bunch of fairies.
We should make every tackle a bone cruncher so they shite it the whole match.
Only prob is the ref is already in mourongo's pocket so he'll be dishing out cards like adealer at a blackjack table
They'll prob try and get Barton red carded I imagine.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2015 1:48]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Hazard on 08:53 - Apr 10 with 8308 viewsWesty75

Hazard on 01:19 - Apr 10 by PunteR

Maybe put Onouha RB with Isla in front. Barton. ,Henry taking it in turns to kick him. Phillips up top with Austin.

^ this

We need to make it unpleasant for them on and off the pitch.
Hazard on 09:12 - Apr 10 with 8285 viewsTacticalR

On the Guardian Football Weekly podcast yesterday Philippe Auclair was saying that there have been quite a few games where Chelsea have played badly and Hazard has dragged them through the match.

Air hostess clique

Hazard on 10:06 - Apr 10 with 8266 viewsPommyhoop

Hazard on 01:19 - Apr 10 by PunteR

I was thinking about sticking Ned at RB(only if Dunne is fit * really fit) which is a shame because its not his strongest position but Isla has been proper pony lately.I'd drop Isla ,you can't sacrifice Matty's contribution on the right..
I'd bring on Isla later on once Bobby is fecked and move Phillips inside to support Charlie.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hazard on 10:22 - Apr 10 with 8240 viewsTacticalR

Hazard on 10:06 - Apr 10 by Pommyhoop

I was thinking about sticking Ned at RB(only if Dunne is fit * really fit) which is a shame because its not his strongest position but Isla has been proper pony lately.I'd drop Isla ,you can't sacrifice Matty's contribution on the right..
I'd bring on Isla later on once Bobby is fecked and move Phillips inside to support Charlie.

Isla could not handle Benteke.

However I wonder if he might be better than Ned against Hazard (as like Hazard Isla is small and nimble).

Air hostess clique

Hazard on 10:28 - Apr 10 with 8226 viewsHAYESBOY

Being positive though he doesn't like to track back so Phillips might get at the left back more. Got to play Zamora again though.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hazard on 10:53 - Apr 10 with 8195 viewsfakekerby

Hazard on 09:12 - Apr 10 by TacticalR

On the Guardian Football Weekly podcast yesterday Philippe Auclair was saying that there have been quite a few games where Chelsea have played badly and Hazard has dragged them through the match.

One thing they mentioned, which I hadn't known before, is that Matic and Fabregas are both one yellow away from a two game ban and their next two games are Arsenal and Man Utd, so there's a chance Mourinho might leave them out. Matic in particular is massive, almost as important as Hazard.
Login to get fewer ads

Hazard on 10:59 - Apr 10 with 8182 viewsPommyhoop

Hazard on 10:22 - Apr 10 by TacticalR

Isla could not handle Benteke.

However I wonder if he might be better than Ned against Hazard (as like Hazard Isla is small and nimble).

But Isla does not know how to defend. Crouching down a bit with your hands behind your back whilst letting your oppo get cross after cross in is not good..

Hazard on 11:02 - Apr 10 with 8171 viewseastside_r

On the pitch, I would seriously consider deploying a man-marker. In which case I think the only player we have that could do that would be Karl Henry.

Off the pitch, he gets the 'Mata' treatment.
Hazard on 11:11 - Apr 10 with 8158 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I think a nice early stud rake down the Achilles when the ref isn't looking might be the best. Someone unusual like Matty Phillips to be given the task.
Hazard on 11:16 - Apr 10 with 8150 viewsDorse

If we can get one of those sellophane things that Superman used to capture General Zod, that might be an option. If not, a swift karate chop to the knackers from Sensei Jo Ey San.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hazard on 11:23 - Apr 10 with 8129 viewsWatford_Ranger

As much as I don't rate the bloke, Sandro is key in this game. If he plays how he usually does we don't have a chance. If he plays like he once did, he and Barton can match them.
Hazard on 11:29 - Apr 10 with 8116 viewsPommyhoop

Hazard on 11:23 - Apr 10 by Watford_Ranger

As much as I don't rate the bloke, Sandro is key in this game. If he plays how he usually does we don't have a chance. If he plays like he once did, he and Barton can match them.

F'cking wish the Man was fit .We could do with another masterclass.

Hazard on 11:38 - Apr 10 with 8100 viewswombat

Hazard on 11:23 - Apr 10 by Watford_Ranger

wouldnt play sandra from the start sat , to slow and will get easily out played in the middle , henry or even doughty to come in alongside barton
need some pace in there through the middle

its who plays on the left wing for me which is the main concern

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hazard on 11:59 - Apr 10 with 8072 viewsRangers67

Put Karl Henry on him all game with the job of following him like a shadow and if you get a chance in a 50/50 hurt the little prick. Press them high up the pitch so that they can,t play out from the back. Also if we can hurt the chief of the KKK permanently that would be good.
Hazard on 12:59 - Apr 10 with 8009 viewsDANRANGER

He is too good to man mark and will upset any rhythm we are trying to create. He is a class above the rest of his team and has carried them through games lately but he isn't a constant threat. We have to concentrate and not get caught short on the break and his annoying ability to manufacture fouls (unnecessarily) is something we must be aware of. We will struggle to stop him having an impact so it's more about what we can do at the other end. Matic and Willian are key players, with Willian extremely under-rated for them.

They are a dull functional team that will win the league based on the failings of others. He has taken the likes of Fabregas and Willian and turned them into defensive players. can't doubt his achievements but I feel his teams do under achieve with the millions he has to throw at it.

From our point of view, what's been impressive in the last 2 games is the high percentage of chances we have taken so long may it continue as we may not get too many here. we score 1st we have a chance.
Hazard on 13:04 - Apr 10 with 8000 viewsCamberleyR

Hazard on 11:02 - Apr 10 by eastside_r

On the pitch, I would seriously consider deploying a man-marker. In which case I think the only player we have that could do that would be Karl Henry.

Off the pitch, he gets the 'Mata' treatment.

Get Danny Maddix out of retirement

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hazard on 13:22 - Apr 10 with 7972 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ned at RB might work. Remember when he completely nullified Bale at LR too. An excellent defender.
Only issue is who you'd put in the middle. Clint, assuming Yun is back?

Bare bones.

Hazard on 13:39 - Apr 10 with 7934 viewsPommyhoop

Hazard on 13:22 - Apr 10 by Antti_Heinola

Ned at RB might work. Remember when he completely nullified Bale at LR too. An excellent defender.
Only issue is who you'd put in the middle. Clint, assuming Yun is back?

I said Ned at RB thinking Dunne was fit .Hoping Dunne was fit ..I'd put Clint at LB back before Yun . Yeah I know ,pace and that but Yun has been somewhere else for the last 3 odd games..He's been a liability.

Hazard on 13:41 - Apr 10 with 7931 viewsSimonJames

We're going to need a bit of this:

and a bit of this:

and a bit of this:

and perhaps a bit of this:

or we are likely to get plenty of this:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Hazard on 14:27 - Apr 10 with 7872 viewsTacticalR

Pictures and diagrams are always helpful in getting concepts across to the players.

Air hostess clique

Hazard on 14:38 - Apr 10 with 7849 viewsJAPRANGERS

Easy, just get our Joey to punch him in the testicular regions when the referee is otherwise engaged.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hui5y
Hazard on 15:24 - Apr 10 with 7809 viewsCanadaRanger

Isn't that guy "Over the Hill"?...
:)
Hazard on 15:52 - Apr 10 with 7779 viewsPunteR

Hazard on 13:41 - Apr 10 by SimonJames

We're going to need a bit of this:

and a bit of this:

and a bit of this:

and perhaps a bit of this:

or we are likely to get plenty of this:

sir Les needs a word with the Ferdinand boys.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024