Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? 11:59 - May 5 with 9485 viewsElHoop

He's got another year to run on his contract hasn't he? Surely he hasn't played enough to get a deal anywhere else on his current money? So presumably he'll run down his contract next season and hope to get a deal once he's a free man? Which would mean that he has to get his finger out and train and play and play well at that?

Obviously that's all sounding way too logical for someone as mad as Adel, but if we go down and that's his plan, he could virtually take us up on his own if he's fired up again.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 21:11 - May 5 with 3087 viewsStevenageR

Ramsey seems like he may want to put up with him, although he could have just landed in a pit of despair at having to deal with such a genuine arsehole who he can't get rid of.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:42 - May 5 with 2957 viewsSpiritofGregory

Isn't his contract up at the end of this season - good riddance, that will save us 60k a week. We need to stop building a team around one player.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:44 - May 5 with 2969 viewsbacardiinbrissie

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 19:13 - May 5 by PunteR

I was a big fan of Taraabt but even im starting to wonder about his motivation. Great player for us in the past but I'm not sure his hearts in it anymore. I hope I'm wrong and he is genuinely injured and struggling for match fitness(not that I want him injured)
I'm not sure a premier league club would come in for him,probably another championship side might, which ,knowing our luck he would turn his form round and be player of the season again.

Did he actually win Player of the Year that season..... ;)
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:44 - May 5 with 2957 viewsPunteR

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:42 - May 5 by SpiritofGregory

Isn't his contract up at the end of this season - good riddance, that will save us 60k a week. We need to stop building a team around one player.

We stopped that in 11/12 and onwards. Been brilliant since haven't we..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:05 - May 5 with 2935 viewsSpiritofGregory

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:44 - May 5 by PunteR

We stopped that in 11/12 and onwards. Been brilliant since haven't we..?

We have repeated the same mistake. Didn't you notice that last season we were heavily reliant on Charlie Austin? If you rely heavily on one player and fail to build a team of players who can make the step up, you panic buy and go into the season unprepared.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:37 - May 5 with 2911 viewsPunteR

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:05 - May 5 by SpiritofGregory

We have repeated the same mistake. Didn't you notice that last season we were heavily reliant on Charlie Austin? If you rely heavily on one player and fail to build a team of players who can make the step up, you panic buy and go into the season unprepared.

We didn't build the team round Austin though did we? We just relied on his goals,which is what you tend to do with centre forwards. We built our team from a solid defence. We had one of the best defences last season, that's what helped get us promotion. You could argue we've built our team around Zamora this season which is even more ridiculous.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 23:54]

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:51 - May 5 with 2894 viewsPunteR

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:44 - May 5 by bacardiinbrissie

Did he actually win Player of the Year that season..... ;)

Paddy Kenny won it didn't he. I thought he won the championship player of the season.

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 00:04 - May 6 with 2891 viewsitsbiga

Adel will eat some more pies and not train much

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 08:15 - May 6 with 2825 viewsstuabd

A loan to one of the Turkish teams. Then, back to us after not fitting in there. Couple of cameos for us and then off to the UAE.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 10:11 - May 6 with 2788 viewstimcocking

He'll get a gastric band.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 10:49 - May 6 with 2764 viewsJamie

As said ad nauseum, doomed to end up nutmugging faded superstars in the Middle East earning - quite literally - a kings ransom.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 13:22 - May 6 with 2719 viewsBenny_the_Ball

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:37 - May 5 by PunteR

We didn't build the team round Austin though did we? We just relied on his goals,which is what you tend to do with centre forwards. We built our team from a solid defence. We had one of the best defences last season, that's what helped get us promotion. You could argue we've built our team around Zamora this season which is even more ridiculous.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 23:54]

Now we have the worst defence in the Premier League. IMHO midfield was a weak area last season and remains so this. A defence that could cope with the championship has been under incessant pressure in the Premier League.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 13:51 - May 6 with 2690 viewsessextaxiboy

His best bet IMO would be to get himself fit and in our first team , dominate the Championship as he can and get us in a good position .

If anyone comes in for him in Jan with a permanent deal , let him go . His stock will be at its highest then . If not just let his contract run out as suggested
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 14:02 - May 6 with 2669 viewsPommyhoop

Very sad situation. Hope he gets fit and once again dominates the Championship but sad to say , this 'fanboy' recons we have seen the last of Adel.
This vid is for the fellow 'fanboys' and the few heretics amongst you.
Forgive them Father they know not what they do

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 20:35 - May 6 with 2587 viewsBilly_Kershaw

It's so depressing that this season we had attacking players like Taarabt, Vargas, Fer, Phillips and even Zarate in our squad and we STILL end up lumping it up to Bobby and getting relegated with a whimper.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 20:41 - May 6 with 2570 viewsThGrimRanger

are you sure he's got another year? ...god how depressing

TheGrimRanger

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 20:49 - May 6 with 2554 viewsPunteR

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 20:41 - May 6 by ThGrimRanger

are you sure he's got another year? ...god how depressing

Life really must be grim for you mate. chin up fella

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 21:35 - May 6 with 2518 viewsyankranger

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 14:02 - May 6 by Pommyhoop

Very sad situation. Hope he gets fit and once again dominates the Championship but sad to say , this 'fanboy' recons we have seen the last of Adel.
This vid is for the fellow 'fanboys' and the few heretics amongst you.
Forgive them Father they know not what they do

He was immense in this game. Forgot how good he played in that lone striker position.

Such a shame how he has handled his career. What a waste of talent.

And as someone said later on in this thread, we had some attacking players and had to watch our hoof ball to Bobby Z game plan all season.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:25 - May 6 with 2487 viewsThGrimRanger

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 20:49 - May 6 by PunteR

Life really must be grim for you mate. chin up fella

too right it is supporting this shower.

probably top of my bug-bears is SWP and Taarabt both pocketing £65K per week without the merest hint of embarrassment.

i know its not all their fault but just want it to end, soon, please.

TheGrimRanger

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 23:04 - May 6 with 2454 viewsPunteR

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 22:25 - May 6 by ThGrimRanger

too right it is supporting this shower.

probably top of my bug-bears is SWP and Taarabt both pocketing £65K per week without the merest hint of embarrassment.

i know its not all their fault but just want it to end, soon, please.

it will be all over soon...i promise

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 03:35 - May 7 with 2416 viewsFredManRave

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 08:15 - May 6 by stuabd

A loan to one of the Turkish teams. Then, back to us after not fitting in there. Couple of cameos for us and then off to the UAE.

I'd like to think we'll get more than a couple of camels for him...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 07:39 - May 7 with 2369 viewsDorse

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 03:35 - May 7 by FredManRave

I'd like to think we'll get more than a couple of camels for him...

Frankly, I'd be happy if we got his Nando's loyalty points. Got to be worth a few quid.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 07:40 - May 7 with 2366 viewsPommyhoop

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 21:35 - May 6 by yankranger

He was immense in this game. Forgot how good he played in that lone striker position.

Such a shame how he has handled his career. What a waste of talent.

And as someone said later on in this thread, we had some attacking players and had to watch our hoof ball to Bobby Z game plan all season.

Immense is the right word mate. I threw a sickie and watched the game live ;- would've loved to have been there in the flesh. That game and Bobby's Wembley day out. would be my first 2 stops if I had a back to Blighty time machine .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 07:45 - May 7 with 2356 viewsElHoop

What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 07:40 - May 7 by Pommyhoop

Immense is the right word mate. I threw a sickie and watched the game live ;- would've loved to have been there in the flesh. That game and Bobby's Wembley day out. would be my first 2 stops if I had a back to Blighty time machine .

I was at both games and the Chelsea game was probably his best performance in the hoops. He was just brilliant that night. The other game I'll always remember was that Cardiff away match when he scored twice, unbelievable goals.
What will happen to Adel Taarabt? on 15:20 - May 7 with 2288 viewsfakekerby

He's still a great individual talent, it's just a shame he's got some kind of screw loose.

He's wasted the last 3 years of his career, and I can't fathom why.

If he had just had one good season with us in the Prem he would have got his dream move, rather than all the tantrums and disappearing acts which have got him nowhere.

At his peak - and I always thought he was developing way back then - he was strong as an ox and certainly didn't pick up all of these minor niggles he seemingly has every other week now.

It's really disappointing what has happened to his career, but at 26 he can get it back on track starting next season if he pulls his finger out and just gets on with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024