Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin favourite to join Man Utd 22:01 - Aug 30 with 8886 viewsHayesender

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601858/Charlie-Austin-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Ev

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 6241 viewsWesty75

They were talking about the needing a striker on 606 tonight and how there weren't many around. Never mentioned Austin once. I reckon it's a no brainer, can definitely see him going there.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:19 - Aug 30 with 6157 viewsGetMeRangers

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:06 - Aug 30 by Westy75

They were talking about the needing a striker on 606 tonight and how there weren't many around. Never mentioned Austin once. I reckon it's a no brainer, can definitely see him going there.

Question is whether Van Gaal sees it....

When asked if today's result at the Liberty Stadium would influence his summer activity, Van Gaal replied: "No, it does't have any effect.

"When you are scouting players then you know already in advance within a month, two months, you know who you can buy.

"It's not the last moment that we panic. When you see the game you know we are the dominant team."
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:22 - Aug 30 with 6055 viewseccles

IF this is true, good luck to him. As a pro, you don't turn down Man Utd if you have the chance to sign for them.
However, the fans will never take to him. They want a benzema or a cavani. They want a signing from a top foreign side, not little old qpr.
He'll sit on the bench and take all the blame for their poor results and be drummed out with two seasons.
Which will be fine, cause then we can buy him back for about what we paid for him in the first place!
If they really wanted him they could have had him a couple of months ago. Seems a shame that he's going because they cant get anyone better. He deserves more than being a last resort.
Wherever you end up Charlie.... Thanks!
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 6032 viewsGloucs_R

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:19 - Aug 30 by GetMeRangers

Question is whether Van Gaal sees it....

When asked if today's result at the Liberty Stadium would influence his summer activity, Van Gaal replied: "No, it does't have any effect.

"When you are scouting players then you know already in advance within a month, two months, you know who you can buy.

"It's not the last moment that we panic. When you see the game you know we are the dominant team."

Who is this Astell of the raisins player you speak of....said LVG at todays press conference

Poll: Are we staying up?

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 6029 viewsHollowayRanger

not happening in a million years

utd need pace up front

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 6010 viewsWilloW4

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:06 - Aug 30 by Westy75

Oh dear, the thought of chas in a manc shirt.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:26 - Aug 30 with 5972 viewsCiderwithRsie

Maybe, maybe not.

Shows that QPR were right to hold out for £15m. I still don't get why people thought he might go for less. Irrespective of the length of his contract, his value is the amount someone will pay for him, an quite clearly there is bound to be a club for whom a proven Premier league goalscorer is worth £15m because they'll recoup that in TV money. If not now then in mid-season, the value to a buyer will be the same.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:28 - Aug 30 with 5952 viewseccles

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:24 - Aug 30 by HollowayRanger

not happening in a million years

utd need pace up front

Agree.
Does seem unlikely.
He'll be off somewhere tho.
Login to get fewer ads

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:31 - Aug 30 with 5902 viewsBerkoRanger

According to WATRB, this rumour all started on Twitter from a rogue account.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:52 - Aug 30 with 5777 viewsbobby

i didn't believe it..
went on skybet and Charlie is 1-2 to join man u
they are also offering 7-2 on him staying at QPR so I lumped on that on the basis that it is a twitter rumour
looks dodgy and the bookies don't normally give money away but quids in if he stays

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:14 - Aug 30 with 5659 viewsQPR_ARG

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 22:31 - Aug 30 by BerkoRanger

According to WATRB, this rumour all started on Twitter from a rogue account.

I saw this tweet:

Robert Cook
@RobertQPRST
Reliably informed that Charlie Austin will undergo his Man Utd medical tonight. Fee around £15 million + add ons. I wish him all the best.

It all took off from there.

But if you want to see that user, you can't.

It just doesn't exists anymore. Be it because if was phony or because he decided the deleted once all hell broke lose.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 5589 viewsthame_hoops

What happened to Nick Powell?
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:32 - Aug 30 with 5582 viewsbosh67

Will we be paid in raisons?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 06:17 - Aug 31 with 5196 viewsjohnhoop

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:32 - Aug 30 by bosh67

Tu n'as pas raison, Bosh.
Actually it sounds a bit Joey Barton that, being paid in reasons. Remuneration through philosophy.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 07:34 - Aug 31 with 5075 viewsTW_R

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:32 - Aug 30 by bosh67

If so, what's the current rate?
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 08:13 - Aug 31 with 4932 viewsozexile

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 23:30 - Aug 30 by thame_hoops

What happened to Nick Powell?

Lets just take the cash. We've had enough garbage off them down the years.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 08:41 - Aug 31 with 4816 viewspomanjou

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 07:34 - Aug 31 by TW_R

If so, what's the current rate?

4 raisin=2currents
2 currents=1sultanaa

1sultanaa at today's date is at par with the pound but the market is closed.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 09:06 - Aug 31 with 4690 viewsdanehoop

I was thinking that he mat end up at Arsenal. They desperately need a finisher and focal point for their attack. Arsene certainly is an admirer of Charlie, but wonder if it would sit with his style of play. I think it might, as Charlie thrives off good service.

Never knowingly understood

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 09:43 - Aug 31 with 4541 viewsMichael_Hunt

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 09:06 - Aug 31 by danehoop

I was thinking that he mat end up at Arsenal. They desperately need a finisher and focal point for their attack. Arsene certainly is an admirer of Charlie, but wonder if it would sit with his style of play. I think it might, as Charlie thrives off good service.

I'm with you on that. I'd been thinking that Arsenal were really the best option for him, but can't understand that if they wanted him why they've left it so late.

Anyway only 36 hours and we'll know for sure.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:38 - Aug 31 with 4308 viewsaston_hoop

Utd are on the verge of signing some French striker now. If he goes to Utd, we could have him back on loan by January

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:44 - Aug 31 with 4279 viewsQPR_Jim

Apparently the French lad was a target for Arsenal too, this may mean that Arsenal would come in for Austin now having lost out to United. But I can't see Wenger signing Austin somehow. I think he'll still be here when the window closes.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:48 - Aug 31 with 4259 viewsWatford_Ranger

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:44 - Aug 31 by QPR_Jim

Apparently the French lad was a target for Arsenal too, this may mean that Arsenal would come in for Austin now having lost out to United. But I can't see Wenger signing Austin somehow. I think he'll still be here when the window closes.

Wenger would wrongly see it as a failure to sign someone like Austin and their fans would wrongly be against it. Can't see it. Palace is still very possible IMO and maybe reliant on shifting Gayle.
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:51 - Aug 31 with 4248 viewsGetMeRangers

Off he goes...
Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 4200 viewsHayesender

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:51 - Aug 31 by GetMeRangers

Off he goes...

They'd better up that to £25 million if they want Phillips as well

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 4200 viewsQPR_Jim

Austin favourite to join Man Utd on 12:48 - Aug 31 by Watford_Ranger

Wenger would wrongly see it as a failure to sign someone like Austin and their fans would wrongly be against it. Can't see it. Palace is still very possible IMO and maybe reliant on shifting Gayle.

I blame franny jeffers, once bitten twice shy and all that. It would appear my belief nobody would come in for Austin is being tested by West brom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024