Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough 12:28 - Jan 21 with 24922 viewsRJ7

For Phillips according to 'Sky sources'.

I'm sure there's room in the car for Leroy too..
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:29 - Jan 21 with 10510 viewsMarc

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/middlesbrough-table-bid-for-qpr-star
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:32 - Jan 21 with 10483 viewsJonDoeman

Seems to be a few interested, we shouldn't take less than the 7 mill we supposedly turned down in the summer .

It Is What It Is !!

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 10422 viewsingeminate

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:32 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Seems to be a few interested, we shouldn't take less than the 7 mill we supposedly turned down in the summer .

forgetting for a moment what we paid for him and what other offers have been and lookin purely at what he's worth based on his time at rangers I'd put him at around 2-3 million. Anything 6 mill plus is fantastic business.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 10370 viewsessextaxiboy

Sell ,
He has about a dozen games every season where he shows what he can do , a slow starter every season and when coming back from injury .Exciting on his day but few and far between .. Mackie coming back and Petrasso knocking on the door ....IMO
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 10370 views1MoreBrightonR

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:34 - Jan 21 by ingeminate

forgetting for a moment what we paid for him and what other offers have been and lookin purely at what he's worth based on his time at rangers I'd put him at around 2-3 million. Anything 6 mill plus is fantastic business.

I'd agree with this. On his day, i love Phillips...he whips in an incredible cross ...but he is in awful form and has been for a decent chunk of his time with us and for a Championship team to get £6 million for a player like that (and one who doesnt want to be here), thats great business.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 10369 viewsJonDoeman

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:34 - Jan 21 by ingeminate

Just be more poor business if we turned down 7 cos we were playing hardball for 8, only to take 6 now! I don't know what course Les did, but maybe he needs another one! ;)
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 12:39]

It Is What It Is !!

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:39 - Jan 21 with 10351 viewsbob566

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:32 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

if that's six mill from the championship we should hold tight and see what the premiership say. I reckon we can get ten for the lad. In our relegation year didn't he have the second or third most assists after Christmas after santi corzorla. He was in good company in the following link

http://www.statbunker.com/competitions/MostAssists?comp_id=481
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:40 - Jan 21 with 10339 viewsJonDoeman

Good shout that :

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:44 - Jan 21 with 10266 viewsDiscodroids

Six Million !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:45 - Jan 21 with 10254 viewsBlue_Castello

Latest from West London Sport bid turned down - Have to say if Borough can offer a bid worth "up to" £6 million, which presumably means with bonuses then I'm sure WBA can offer £7 million.

Can't help thinking we were over a barrel with Charlie because he only had a few months left on his contract, Philips is a different ball game as I think he has 18 months left on his contract. With 10 days left before the transfer window shuts is it smart to accept the first offer we receive, we obviously run the risk of getting nothing before the window shuts but somebody in the Prem will surely want to take a chance at £7 million, especially if WBA offload Berahino.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 12:54]
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 10247 viewspaulparker

6 million plus add on's if they get promoted , then we should be talking business with Boro, I like Phillips but he flatters to deceive quite a lot of the time ,

maybe Jimmy has a deal lined up for El Khayati who he had at Burton plus we still have chery

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 10232 viewssimmo

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Just be more poor business if we turned down 7 cos we were playing hardball for 8, only to take 6 now! I don't know what course Les did, but maybe he needs another one! ;)

You mean just another way for you to shoe horn criticism of Les into your posts. See if you can also work how shit Smithies is into the thread too, or how much you love Redknapp.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:51 - Jan 21 with 10174 viewsJonDoeman

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:46 - Jan 21 by simmo

You mean just another way for you to shoe horn criticism of Les into your posts. See if you can also work how shit Smithies is into the thread too, or how much you love Redknapp.

I wish Les all the best . Just have my doubts about him in the transfer market .

It Is What It Is !!

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:57 - Jan 21 with 10093 viewsisawqpratwcity

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Never mind your ridiculous anti-Les bias (now there's a phrase dying for a typo!), do you really think that Philips has displayed the form expected of a £6 million player this season? I'd have a very quick and quiet sniff around in case anyone else is interested before GRABBING THEIR BLOODY ARM OFF!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:01 - Jan 21 with 10045 viewsClive_Anderson

£4m for Austin whilst turning down £6m for Philips .

Wibble.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:03 - Jan 21 with 10018 viewsJonDoeman

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:57 - Jan 21 by isawqpratwcity

Never mind your ridiculous anti-Les bias (now there's a phrase dying for a typo!), do you really think that Philips has displayed the form expected of a £6 million player this season? I'd have a very quick and quiet sniff around in case anyone else is interested before GRABBING THEIR BLOODY ARM OFF!!!

I haven't got an "anti Les bias" !

Just cos I think he has been more miss than hit in the transfer market, & am still a bit pissed off with the Ramsey appointment, doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed!

It Is What It Is !!

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:03 - Jan 21 with 10012 viewssimmo

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:51 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

I wish Les all the best . Just have my doubts about him in the transfer market .

Well you bummed Redknapp into oblivion and he did far worse for this club when it came to transfers than Les could even if he took all the radiators out of LR and replaced the heating system with burning piles of money.

Luongo, Hall, Smithies, Polter, Washington, Chery. Tell me what's wrong with any of those 1st team players, all of which combined cost about 1 Sandro in transfers and less per week in wages.

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:05 - Jan 21 with 9996 viewsA40Bosh

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:44 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

Six Million !

I love that!!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:11 - Jan 21 with 9941 viewsJonDoeman

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:03 - Jan 21 by simmo

Well you bummed Redknapp into oblivion and he did far worse for this club when it came to transfers than Les could even if he took all the radiators out of LR and replaced the heating system with burning piles of money.

Luongo, Hall, Smithies, Polter, Washington, Chery. Tell me what's wrong with any of those 1st team players, all of which combined cost about 1 Sandro in transfers and less per week in wages.

We're on a thread about one of his signings getting sold for a nice profit aren't we ?

It Is What It Is !!

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:16 - Jan 21 with 9894 viewsLongsufferingR

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:11 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

We're on a thread about one of his signings getting sold for a nice profit aren't we ?

....to which we could add the dozens of his signings that cost the club tens of millions with little or no return.
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 9844 viewsJamie

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:03 - Jan 21 by simmo

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 9810 viewssimmo

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:11 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

NM.

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:30 - Jan 21 with 9760 viewsjamois

Phillips is better than anything we have at the moment IMO. I still think he's been largely shite mind you. But with JFH at the helm I'm ever hopeful of significant improvements in his play and his effort. Especially with a JFH pre-season in him. So if we got 7m for him, who would we get to replace him? MY view would be to stick with and not sell unless either the player is intent on leaving or someone offers 10m.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:38 - Jan 21 with 9656 viewsNW10Hoop

Didn't we sign him for £5 million? An offer of "up to £6m" sounds like it might be a smaller sum up front than we laid out when signing him?
Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 13:40 - Jan 21 with 9632 viewsTheBlob

Queens Park Rangers have received a £6million offer from Middlesbrough on 12:38 - Jan 21 by 1MoreBrightonR

I'd agree with this. On his day, i love Phillips...he whips in an incredible cross ...but he is in awful form and has been for a decent chunk of his time with us and for a Championship team to get £6 million for a player like that (and one who doesnt want to be here), thats great business.

"an" incredible cross is about right.I'm wracking my brains to remember what year that was.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024