Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Immensely Punchable Faces 19:50 - Aug 10 with 20330 viewsichbinnaughty

The sort you could never tire of pummelling.

I'll start.

Jack Grealish
Nick Grimshaw
Immensely Punchable Faces on 17:21 - Aug 11 with 2715 viewsRangersw12

Ian Taylor - Spurs fan who works at QPR
Immensely Punchable Faces on 17:29 - Aug 11 with 2705 viewsmarkrtid

Immensely Punchable Faces on 17:21 - Aug 11 by Rangersw12

Ian Taylor - Spurs fan who works at QPR

Yeah I'm with you on that one. Lets both do him and after, go and sort au't that Spurs luvin Les Ferdinand. If only for damaging The Blue Peter garden.
Immensely Punchable Faces on 17:53 - Aug 11 with 2679 viewsDesertBoot

Stephen Mulhern
Robbie Savage
Alex Salmond

Wish I could be like David Watts

Immensely Punchable Faces on 18:46 - Aug 11 with 2640 viewsjohncharles

Immensely Punchable Faces on 16:32 - Aug 11 by LongsufferingR

Jason Mohammed. Awful presenter. Terrible. Biggest argument against positive discrimination at the BBC, although JC he's Welsh, so you might want to review your post!

As with all nations we have our fair share of tw ats

Strong and stable my arse.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 20:16 - Aug 11 with 2594 viewsWeaverQPR

Claire Balding

@WeavQPR

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:12 - Aug 11 with 2575 viewsPommyhoop

Apologies if an Aussie poster has put up any of these 2 odious little pricks already
Right hook then left hook..Bang Bang

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:22 - Aug 11 with 2566 viewsStanisgod

Immensely Punchable Faces on 20:16 - Aug 11 by WeaverQPR

Claire Balding

Beat you 😙

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 2564 viewsWokingR

Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:37 - Aug 11 by rrrspricey

Too late my friend. Saw the racist cvnt out in the park, "oi you full kit w<nker" I say. He turns, I smack him square on the jaw, kneecap him while he's on the ground then took this pic as a souvenir.

I'll pass Clive my bank details so he can forward all donations

You are now my hero
Login to get fewer ads

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:30 - Aug 11 with 2554 viewsWeaverQPR

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:22 - Aug 11 by Stanisgod

Beat you 😙

You can have the first punch then lol

@WeavQPR

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2549 viewsmarkrtid

Nicky
Immensely Punchable Faces on 22:15 - Aug 11 with 2518 viewsStanisgod

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:30 - Aug 11 by WeaverQPR

You can have the first punch then lol

To be fair you would probably need to do a second one as she would still be talking after the first !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 23:36 - Aug 11 with 2474 viewsPunteR

Look at it.
Makes me want to punch it straight in the face.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 00:09 - Aug 12 with 2460 viewsWilloW4

Immensely Punchable Faces on 21:24 - Aug 11 by WokingR

You are now my hero

John terry: ..."he needs a boot wrapped round his head, he needs a boot wrapped round his head"....Nuff said.!
Immensely Punchable Faces on 00:29 - Aug 12 with 2449 viewsWilloW4

Immensely Punchable Faces on 12:40 - Aug 11 by PlanetHonneywood

Davina McCall - As pointless as she is talentless.

Jacob Rees-Mogg - A prize cock!

I'll stop now because I could really go on and on...

Davina McCall - as pointless as she is talentless"....brilliant.!! 100% agree.!!
Immensely Punchable Faces on 08:46 - Aug 12 with 2406 viewspaulparker

Olly murs
Robbie Williams
ken livingstone
Marco Pierre white Jnr
Scotty T
Joey Essex
Jamie & Harry Redknapp
Diane Abbot
Joey Barton
Phil the Power Taylor
jack Whitehall
Freddie Flintoff
Roy Hodgson

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Immensely Punchable Faces on 10:17 - Aug 12 with 2381 viewsMick_S

Every single one of this lot, and anyone else involved in this b'strd programme.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Immensely Punchable Faces on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 2371 viewsHitch

Boris the genius moron. Blair the earnest deceiver.
Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:31 - Aug 12 with 2339 viewsR_from_afar

Immensely Punchable Faces on 08:46 - Aug 12 by paulparker

Olly murs
Robbie Williams
ken livingstone
Marco Pierre white Jnr
Scotty T
Joey Essex
Jamie & Harry Redknapp
Diane Abbot
Joey Barton
Phil the Power Taylor
jack Whitehall
Freddie Flintoff
Roy Hodgson

Freddie? I didn't used to be a fan, nor am I a massive fan now, but I did think he was a hoot in that "Lord of the fries" programme. He gets on with anyone and is genuinely funny. It's all opinions though, innit?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:38 - Aug 12 with 2333 viewsDiscodroids

theres to many to mention , but not so much face as punchable hair.

watching the cricket and Steven Finn has his hair styled like he's from Cabaret voltaire , slumming it with Steve Strange and John Foxx outside Baker streets Eponymous Club for Heroes Night

All he needs is an eye patch, A kilt , And lindsay Kemp sucking him off into Bowies ashes to ashes clowns hat to complete the Look . Poor show Steven .

Still if Steven is happy looking like like the mini moog payer from Visage and it helps get a few wickets. Im all for it.

Having said that , Id like to punch Rufus Hounds mug, until my fists were the size of jeremy Beadle Hands

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:56 - Aug 12 with 2303 viewsHunterhoop

Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:38 - Aug 12 by Discodroids

watching the cricket and Steven Finn has his hair styled like he's from Cabaret voltaire , slumming it with Steve Strange and John Foxx outside Baker streets Eponymous Club for Heroes Night

All he needs is an eye patch, A kilt , And lindsay Kemp sucking him off into Bowies ashes to ashes clowns hat to complete the Look . Poor show Steven .

Still if Steven is happy looking like like the mini moog payer from Visage and it helps get a few wickets. Im all for it.

Having said that , Id like to punch Rufus Hounds mug, until my fists were the size of jeremy Beadle Hands

Steven Finn, aka the Watford Wall, is a lovely chap. Not the brightest, by all accounts, but a lovely team player. As a Middlesex fan, he's been a great servant for us.

Apparently, earlier in the season after an England match had finished, he belted it up to Merchant Taylor's School just to join up with the Middx team after a win and sing the team victory song with the squad in the dressing room. Talk about team camaraderie. Good lad is Steven. But yes, questionable hair.

Whoever said Diane Abbot, obviously I'd want a member of her own sex to be doing the punching, but, Christ, yes! Appalling women, who, if she was half intelligent as she thought she was, would be twice as intelligent as she actually is.

KP needs to be in there. An utter utter bell end.
Immensely Punchable Faces on 14:22 - Aug 12 with 2293 viewsWilloW4

Immensely Punchable Faces on 13:38 - Aug 12 by Discodroids

Brilliant disco... I'm a cricket fan, and I like messr Finn, but I'll never be able to look at him again without your description...as for the Beadle comparison..quality!!!.Punchable faces?, any male newsreader on the BBC.. Self satisfying tossers... Oh, and ITVs Alistair Stuart.. What a Knut.!
Immensely Punchable Faces on 14:54 - Aug 12 with 2276 viewsDiscodroids

I should say im a middlesex fan as well. Ive got wilf slacks autograph somewhere.

I must add Tory Mp Anna Soubry to the list with her Vinegar Joe wot no chad features.

And that American Geezer from the tv advert with the butler selling British gold coins.

What a Wa nkpuffin
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 14:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Immensely Punchable Faces on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 2261 viewsWilloW4

Immensely Punchable Faces on 14:54 - Aug 12 by Discodroids

I should say im a middlesex fan as well. Ive got wilf slacks autograph somewhere.

I must add Tory Mp Anna Soubry to the list with her Vinegar Joe wot no chad features.

And that American Geezer from the tv advert with the butler selling British gold coins.

What a Wa nkpuffin
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 14:56]

..."I've got wild slacks autograph somewhere"...... Post of the summer.!!!!
Immensely Punchable Faces on 15:05 - Aug 12 with 2243 viewstoboboly

Alastair Campbell. Cnt.

Anyone playing for the scum. Anyone supporting the scum.

My fcktard of a boss.

Leslie at work, gormless, yuppy, stupid suited pr!ck. Anyone working for Next. Anyone working for Expedia. Anyone working for Sky, the PL or the FA.

The entire cnting England team for 20 years.

Everyone who seems to sit behind me at any public event or journey I have ever or will ever make.

Everyone else's children. Annoying, arrogant, nasty little turds with horrendous uncaring fckmunch parents.

Jeremy Kyle. Kn0b.

Bryce Harper. Chin like Jimmy Hill and all the warmth and human kindness of dysentery.

Putin. Bush. Cameron. Osborne. All the fcking politicians.

Sam Matterface. It'll matter to your face when i'm swinging a lump of timber at it you clueless tw@t.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 15:12]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Immensely Punchable Faces on 15:05 - Aug 12 with 2239 viewsDiscodroids

Immensely Punchable Faces on 14:59 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

..."I've got wild slacks autograph somewhere"...... Post of the summer.!!!!

I was going to say Vincent van der Bijl... but settled for Wilf.

Great cricketer and had a name like he should been talking us through the Fine Grain of edwardian briar pipes on Jack Hargreaves ' Out of town'.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 15:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024