Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can't do it yet again 17:49 - Sep 17 with 6188 viewsBklynRanger

Shirley? I know it's all utter gash at the moment but we can't get ready to get rid of him yet. All that hassle. We've got to give him time to improve. Send him on a course or something. Think of the children.
We can't do it yet again on 20:00 - Sep 17 with 1556 viewsRangersw12

We can't do it yet again on 19:37 - Sep 17 by essextaxiboy

Thats the type of team that you (and I ) i support .

Its not easy . snakes and ladders , its what makes it different and interesting IMO

Which makes it ridiculous that people already want to sack another manager
We can't do it yet again on 20:05 - Sep 17 with 1541 viewsessextaxiboy

We can't do it yet again on 20:00 - Sep 17 by Rangersw12

Exactly , and spookily the one guy that is going to sort us out is one that ..get this , hasnt got a job at the moment and could start straight away !!

What are the odds of that ?

You woulds honestly think that having gone around the same track 3 or 4 times we would hold our nerve and try something else .

Like sticking with the guy , assuming that as laymen we havnt spotted anything he hasnt spotted and holding our nerve
We can't do it yet again on 20:13 - Sep 17 with 1524 viewsRangersw12

We can't do it yet again on 20:05 - Sep 17 by essextaxiboy

Exactly , and spookily the one guy that is going to sort us out is one that ..get this , hasnt got a job at the moment and could start straight away !!

What are the odds of that ?

You woulds honestly think that having gone around the same track 3 or 4 times we would hold our nerve and try something else .

Like sticking with the guy , assuming that as laymen we havnt spotted anything he hasnt spotted and holding our nerve

I think patience went out the window with our fan base back in 2006 when we got the money . Everything could be solved with a new signing or another manager
We can't do it yet again on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 1513 viewsflynnbo

We've a history of hiring an d firing managers, it's nothing new. Jeez, Docherty was sacked after 28 days!
We can't do it yet again on 20:38 - Sep 17 with 1451 viewsjohncharles

People who criticise Hasslebank do not necessarily want him sacked but are pissed off with making long journeys and paying a lot of money to see the same unimaginative football repeated game after game. I think we've got a good group of players who are being stifled by JFH's lack of bottle.
I pay my money I have a right to complain.

Strong and stable my arse.

We can't do it yet again on 20:58 - Sep 17 with 1402 viewsBklynRanger

We can't do it yet again on 20:38 - Sep 17 by johncharles

People who criticise Hasslebank do not necessarily want him sacked but are pissed off with making long journeys and paying a lot of money to see the same unimaginative football repeated game after game. I think we've got a good group of players who are being stifled by JFH's lack of bottle.

100%.

I paid for the last two games and I'm trying to find a job at the moment so it wasn't done lightly.

Grim, grim stuff but still. I say again. Think of the children.
We can't do it yet again on 21:25 - Sep 17 with 1331 viewsRationalR

Long time reader (10 years) first time poster...

We sacked Warnock because we weren't in the top half of the Premier League ( despite a miraculous promotion).

We sacked Hughes because his high profile signings weren't working out.

Redknapp resigned (we sacked Redknapp) because his high profile signings weren't working out. (despite an amazing promotion.)

We sacked Ramsay because we were languishing in mid table of The Championship.

When will you realise the problem with QPR is not the manager? Do you honestly believe if JFH switched to 442 we would instantly become promotion fodder? Do you honestly believe if Warnock/Jacket/insert old white manager here took charge, we would become world beaters? It's laughable...

Halloumi.
We can't do it yet again on 21:40 - Sep 17 with 1287 viewsCHUBBS

We can't do it yet again on 21:25 - Sep 17 by RationalR

We sacked Warnock because we weren't in the top half of the Premier League ( despite a miraculous promotion).

Redknapp resigned (we sacked Redknapp) because his high profile signings weren't working out. (despite an amazing promotion.)

When will you realise the problem with QPR is not the manager? Do you honestly believe if JFH switched to 442 we would instantly become promotion fodder? Do you honestly believe if Warnock/Jacket/insert old white manager here took charge, we would become world beaters? It's laughable...

Halloumi.

Great first post,yeah you're right it would be disgusting to go for an 'old white manager',we need to stick to young black managers from now on.
Well said
Login to get fewer ads

We can't do it yet again on 22:15 - Sep 17 with 1211 viewsessextaxiboy

Are you a customer or supporter .?
We can't do it yet again on 22:16 - Sep 17 with 1209 viewsRationalR

We can't do it yet again on 21:40 - Sep 17 by CHUBBS

Great first post,yeah you're right it would be disgusting to go for an 'old white manager',we need to stick to young black managers from now on.
Well said

Apologies. Involving the race side of this argument probably isn't helping, but it feels to be a prevalent point for some of the Jimmy out patrol.
We can't do it yet again on 22:28 - Sep 17 with 1185 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We can't do it yet again on 22:16 - Sep 17 by RationalR

Apologies. Involving the race side of this argument probably isn't helping, but it feels to be a prevalent point for some of the Jimmy out patrol.

I don't get the race thing either.

Two black managers in a row out the the last fifty four and a handful of fans think that we're the victims of apartheid .
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 22:28]
We can't do it yet again on 22:31 - Sep 17 with 1176 viewsstowmarketrange

We can't do it yet again on 20:18 - Sep 17 by flynnbo

We've a history of hiring an d firing managers, it's nothing new. Jeez, Docherty was sacked after 28 days!

The difference then was that Docherty was sacked by Jim Gregory and not because of a fans witchhunt.
The only success we've had is when we have given the manager a bit of time to get things organised.Apart from NW's promotion year,we have allowed managers space to get it right.

Should Holloway have been sacked for taking us down?Even though he was only in charge for a few games.Or Venables for not winning the cup final?

I'm p#ssed off with the last few results too,but I wasn't expecting everything to be perfect this season,and I think we have to give the bloke time to turn it around.
We can't do it yet again on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 1167 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I agree with the principle of this John, but there are some who just arn't happy win, draw, or lose so I take their whinging with a pinch of salt.

Plus this is QPR. It's always been mostly lows.
We can't do it yet again on 22:43 - Sep 17 with 1141 viewsflynnbo

We can't do it yet again on 22:31 - Sep 17 by stowmarketrange

The difference then was that Docherty was sacked by Jim Gregory and not because of a fans witchhunt.
The only success we've had is when we have given the manager a bit of time to get things organised.Apart from NW's promotion year,we have allowed managers space to get it right.

Should Holloway have been sacked for taking us down?Even though he was only in charge for a few games.Or Venables for not winning the cup final?

I'm p#ssed off with the last few results too,but I wasn't expecting everything to be perfect this season,and I think we have to give the bloke time to turn it around.

And when we do get it right, our managers ars poached ie Sexton, Venables and Francis-was going to add Jim Smith but he wasn't really pulling up any trees.. The point I'm making is that managers/ coaches have a short shelf life and in the words of Rick Astley, they know the rules, and they are handsomely rewarded come what may. As written on another thread, I want him to succeed but longevity is no longer an option these days. If I could see the green shoots of entertaining football then I'd cut him more slack but it's so dull.
We can't do it yet again on 22:50 - Sep 17 with 1121 viewsHendonHoop

Has he gone yet?
We can't do it yet again on 23:38 - Sep 17 with 889 viewsstowmarketrange

We can't do it yet again on 22:43 - Sep 17 by flynnbo

And when we do get it right, our managers ars poached ie Sexton, Venables and Francis-was going to add Jim Smith but he wasn't really pulling up any trees.. The point I'm making is that managers/ coaches have a short shelf life and in the words of Rick Astley, they know the rules, and they are handsomely rewarded come what may. As written on another thread, I want him to succeed but longevity is no longer an option these days. If I could see the green shoots of entertaining football then I'd cut him more slack but it's so dull.

They aren't poached until they've proved themselves.How can that happen if we sack him?And do you think that Burton fans wanted him sacked?Or poached?
We can't do it yet again on 23:38 - Sep 17 with 889 views2Thomas2Bowles

This is like the CR debate some wanting to give him longer and longer till it became a total joke and this is heading the same way.

This is about the competence of them as managers not their race..

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We can't do it yet again on 23:59 - Sep 17 with 860 viewsBAWHoops

We can't do it yet again on 18:55 - Sep 17 by loftboy

Get a manager in on the promise that he will play entertaining football, if we lose and had a go then so be it but playing negative crap and still getting turned over is a joke.

Chris Ramsey did that and everyone wanted him gone

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

We can't do it yet again on 00:06 - Sep 18 with 846 viewscorse

Of course we can get rid of him. But whats the point? The players jimmy and les have signed wont do better who ever is in charge. 5 out of 7 of our summer signigs are league one standard at most. And those we signed last season are not any better. Well both goalies and chery are better. But thats it.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 6:36]
We can't do it yet again on 00:08 - Sep 18 with 843 viewsWilloW4

We can't do it yet again on 22:28 - Sep 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don't get the race thing either.

Two black managers in a row out the the last fifty four and a handful of fans think that we're the victims of apartheid .
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 22:28]

Bollox to the race thing.. Yawn.!! But we are victims to to the 2 crap managers whose teams are shite.!
We can't do it yet again on 08:33 - Sep 18 with 699 viewsDorse

We can't do it yet again on 00:06 - Sep 18 by corse

Of course we can get rid of him. But whats the point? The players jimmy and les have signed wont do better who ever is in charge. 5 out of 7 of our summer signigs are league one standard at most. And those we signed last season are not any better. Well both goalies and chery are better. But thats it.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 6:36]

Not buying that. 5 out of 7? We've hardly seen Wszolek or Borysiuk yet, Sylla scored yesterday, we already know Cousins and Lynch can play at this level, as can Bidwell and Ngbakoto should be taking time off to be fair. As far as last season's signings go, Toszer, Angella and JET have gone, Smithies and Ingram have improved us, Polter and Chery have been a breath of fresh air, whilst Washington hasn't necessarily worked (but you just know that he'll get 20 goals a season the minute we let him leave).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We can't do it yet again on 09:07 - Sep 18 with 665 viewsLadbrokeR

We can't do it yet again on 21:25 - Sep 17 by RationalR

Halloumi.

This is quite interesting and if I understand things your point its that nothing will be fully addressed until such times as the infra structure and financial stability of the club has stabilised. Furthermore that the clubs adopts a different culture. These are points that I wouldn't disagree with but forgive me isn't Lee Hoos setting about adopting a new business model and hasn't the squad been assembled with more financial prudence. In fact isn't this the very transition that we currently experiencing. with this in mind is a relaxation scrap just an inevitable consequence on our journey to stability. I was at Huddersfield and I didn't expect Jimmy to set things up differently. I seriously want Jimmy to do well and keep reminding myself and others that it's still September. I have been put on the spot by my pal and quite frankly I am left fumbling to find any evidence of sustained improvement on the pitch. I am hoping for a big improvement on Wednesday followed by a home game against Birmingham. I said yesterday that I was looking 3 games and had Fulham as decision day. I fact it's 4 games Sunderland. Birmingham. Burton and Fulham. Jimmy if it means employing McClaren as coach do it but please make it happen. The level of disenchantment among fans is close boiling point. Otherwise as we were saying yesterday events will overtake themselves and it's a long walk to the changing rooms at the cottage.
We can't do it yet again on 09:15 - Sep 18 with 651 viewsChopper_R

Personally I think only one person will decide if he wants to stay or go and thats JFH!
He has around 10 weeks remaining on his current 1 year rolling contract and I find it some what strange that the club have entered into discussions with Chery regarding his contract but no word what so ever if JFH's contract will be extended.
I read alot about the maintaining the Management of the Club needing to consolidate and be consistent in their approach which I entirely agree with.However for you as long as you have uncertainty over whether a Key person is remaining in a business then it will always in my opinion result in inconsistent performances from members of their team..
The Club could easily this week put an end to any media/fan talk of JFH being replaced and confirm his contract will be extended through to the end of the season.I may not agree with it but it would bring stability and help to remove any uncertainity.
We can't do it yet again on 09:21 - Sep 18 with 643 viewsRationalR

We can't do it yet again on 09:07 - Sep 18 by LadbrokeR

This is quite interesting and if I understand things your point its that nothing will be fully addressed until such times as the infra structure and financial stability of the club has stabilised. Furthermore that the clubs adopts a different culture. These are points that I wouldn't disagree with but forgive me isn't Lee Hoos setting about adopting a new business model and hasn't the squad been assembled with more financial prudence. In fact isn't this the very transition that we currently experiencing. with this in mind is a relaxation scrap just an inevitable consequence on our journey to stability. I was at Huddersfield and I didn't expect Jimmy to set things up differently. I seriously want Jimmy to do well and keep reminding myself and others that it's still September. I have been put on the spot by my pal and quite frankly I am left fumbling to find any evidence of sustained improvement on the pitch. I am hoping for a big improvement on Wednesday followed by a home game against Birmingham. I said yesterday that I was looking 3 games and had Fulham as decision day. I fact it's 4 games Sunderland. Birmingham. Burton and Fulham. Jimmy if it means employing McClaren as coach do it but please make it happen. The level of disenchantment among fans is close boiling point. Otherwise as we were saying yesterday events will overtake themselves and it's a long walk to the changing rooms at the cottage.

Finding it hard to argue with that. But as you said let's remember it's only September. I certainly trust JFH to deliver upon most (mine included) people's expectation of a mid table finish. While that's hardly an exciting prospect, hopefully it's setting us up for a stronger future.
We can't do it yet again on 09:23 - Sep 18 with 642 viewsRangersw12

We can't do it yet again on 09:15 - Sep 18 by Chopper_R

Personally I think only one person will decide if he wants to stay or go and thats JFH!
He has around 10 weeks remaining on his current 1 year rolling contract and I find it some what strange that the club have entered into discussions with Chery regarding his contract but no word what so ever if JFH's contract will be extended.
I read alot about the maintaining the Management of the Club needing to consolidate and be consistent in their approach which I entirely agree with.However for you as long as you have uncertainty over whether a Key person is remaining in a business then it will always in my opinion result in inconsistent performances from members of their team..
The Club could easily this week put an end to any media/fan talk of JFH being replaced and confirm his contract will be extended through to the end of the season.I may not agree with it but it would bring stability and help to remove any uncertainity.

My take on the contract was that it will automaticaly renew and will just roll on for another year in October
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024