Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Bird for next season 08:05 - Oct 18 with 972 viewsChopper_R

Does any one have an idea or suspect as to when we may be asked to stump up for next season.If memory serves me correct they advertised prices for this season in Feb for an April payment which was extended.

Appreciate we are only in October however with the growing discontent among the fan base regarding performances it will be intersting to see when the club deem it acceptable to ask for our hard earned cash...
Early Bird for next season on 08:58 - Oct 18 with 937 viewsstowmarketrange

I read in Saturday's programme that they're set to announce the prices in December.Just in the middle of our run of Sky TV games should a few extra to delay their purchases a little bit longer.
Early Bird for next season on 09:13 - Oct 18 with 926 viewsPinnerPaul

Early Bird for next season on 08:58 - Oct 18 by stowmarketrange

I read in Saturday's programme that they're set to announce the prices in December.Just in the middle of our run of Sky TV games should a few extra to delay their purchases a little bit longer.

Yes I read that.

Think they said that the early bird window was going to be December - that's a bit early asking for cash, especially with that Christmas thing that month!
Early Bird for next season on 09:57 - Oct 18 with 887 viewsrobith

If it's earlier than last year it's a bit of a pasting for those of us on 10 month plans, after the last pasting for those of us on 10 month plans last year
Early Bird for next season on 11:05 - Oct 18 with 848 viewsChopper_R

Early Bird for next season on 09:57 - Oct 18 by robith

If it's earlier than last year it's a bit of a pasting for those of us on 10 month plans, after the last pasting for those of us on 10 month plans last year

Thanks for the info..didn't read that on saturday.

Without wanting to sound too cynical but I would hate to think the club may be bringing forward the early bird period in hope it enourages more fans to use the payment plans which they may have a revenue steam from...no that would never happen
Early Bird for next season on 11:16 - Oct 18 with 834 viewsdaveB

It's probably be early bird from December - April which is what they did last season.
It makes sense but will be met with outrage again especially if we are not doing well.
Early Bird for next season on 12:41 - Oct 18 with 786 viewsrobith

Early Bird for next season on 11:05 - Oct 18 by Chopper_R

Thanks for the info..didn't read that on saturday.

Without wanting to sound too cynical but I would hate to think the club may be bringing forward the early bird period in hope it enourages more fans to use the payment plans which they may have a revenue steam from...no that would never happen

The instalment plans are with a private finance company so I doubt the club get any really benefit other than offering the fans a choice tbh
Early Bird for next season on 13:15 - Oct 18 with 752 viewsLblock

I think next season we lose the parachute money so early cash flow will be vital in these new frugal times
Combine that with record low ST sales after another 7 months of ODH drossball and a bit of trouble is on the horizon

I'll review; present circumstances remaining equal, coz it's what I do. However I'd completely understand those who don't and that's the first time I've ever said that apart from those who can't due to health or finances.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Early Bird for next season on 13:19 - Oct 18 with 745 viewsBrightonhoop

Never understood why the Club outsources ST sales when it could do it, save outsource costs and employ locals.
If December is a first, then it is a shrewd/cynical move to get in ahead of Xmas spending, and likely that the economy will be in tatters come February as Article 50 trigger draws closer and people's spending power and/or employment is reduced.
Login to get fewer ads

Early Bird for next season on 13:56 - Oct 18 with 713 viewsPinnerPaul

Early Bird for next season on 11:16 - Oct 18 by daveB

It's probably be early bird from December - April which is what they did last season.
It makes sense but will be met with outrage again especially if we are not doing well.

The ST prices are ALWAYS met with outrage........like most things really!
Early Bird for next season on 13:57 - Oct 18 with 710 viewsPinnerPaul

Early Bird for next season on 13:15 - Oct 18 by Lblock

I think next season we lose the parachute money so early cash flow will be vital in these new frugal times
Combine that with record low ST sales after another 7 months of ODH drossball and a bit of trouble is on the horizon

I'll review; present circumstances remaining equal, coz it's what I do. However I'd completely understand those who don't and that's the first time I've ever said that apart from those who can't due to health or finances.

I think parachute payments are for 4 seasons.
Early Bird for next season on 14:00 - Oct 18 with 704 viewsBrightonhoop

Early Bird for next season on 13:56 - Oct 18 by PinnerPaul

The ST prices are ALWAYS met with outrage........like most things really!

How very dare you, I am outraged at that comment.
Early Bird for next season on 14:05 - Oct 18 with 695 viewskingsburyR

If they dont sort out things on the pitch they can swivel for our 4 ST's next season.

IT HAS BECOME A CHORE

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Early Bird for next season on 16:30 - Oct 18 with 633 viewsstevec

Early Bird for next season on 13:19 - Oct 18 by Brightonhoop

Never understood why the Club outsources ST sales when it could do it, save outsource costs and employ locals.
If December is a first, then it is a shrewd/cynical move to get in ahead of Xmas spending, and likely that the economy will be in tatters come February as Article 50 trigger draws closer and people's spending power and/or employment is reduced.

Fckin hell Brighton, I doff my cap to you, sneaking in that 2nd paragraph of leftie talk. Give this man an honorary membership of Momentum, if he hasn't already got one.

I've been sworn off this site by my better half whilst in sunnier climes but can't let that one go. Admirable.
Early Bird for next season on 16:35 - Oct 18 with 626 viewsBrightonhoop

Early Bird for next season on 16:30 - Oct 18 by stevec

Fckin hell Brighton, I doff my cap to you, sneaking in that 2nd paragraph of leftie talk. Give this man an honorary membership of Momentum, if he hasn't already got one.

I've been sworn off this site by my better half whilst in sunnier climes but can't let that one go. Admirable.

Ha! Do keep up Steve, holidays are no excuse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024