Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing peripheral vision 01:10 - Nov 22 with 2630 viewsPunteR

Its doing the rounds but just in case youve missed it..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Amazing peripheral vision on 02:44 - Nov 22 with 2597 viewsFredManRave

Made me LOL.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Amazing peripheral vision on 03:01 - Nov 22 with 2586 viewsBoston

I had to watch it twice!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Amazing peripheral vision on 07:53 - Nov 22 with 2449 viewsizlingtonhoop

Woah!

Don't get me started on this.

Week after week I watch teams in anonymous luminous or black kits, sometimes - honestly - I forget who we're playing. Often these sh!t off the peg kits are worn simply to flog 'em. And here we have a case in point.

Posh play in all blue, innit?

No clash here, but they turn up in the same colours as the stewards, with the above chucklesome result.

There are a few threads about the sh!ttyness of modern football, and for me unnecessary away changes is an annoying symptom of it.

Teams should WANT to always wear their classic, historic colours whenever possible, and big kids like me want to see them.

Wolves take note!

Early morning rant over.

Good vid.
Amazing peripheral vision on 09:41 - Nov 22 with 2277 viewsDesertBoot

That made me laugh and I agree with above posts about kits.
The ones that really annoy me now are the new Nike kits that are identical in design for so many teams. The England kits are horrible, France not much better and numerous club sides have them too. The England top (match one) is £90 in the Nike Store on Oxford Street. Scandalous.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Amazing peripheral vision on 10:00 - Nov 22 with 2255 viewsstevec

Good stuff, very funny.

Almost makes me feel bad about ranting at the ref who sent off Jude the Cat.
Almost.
Amazing peripheral vision on 10:00 - Nov 22 with 2253 viewsizlingtonhoop

Amazing peripheral vision on 09:41 - Nov 22 by DesertBoot

That made me laugh and I agree with above posts about kits.
The ones that really annoy me now are the new Nike kits that are identical in design for so many teams. The England kits are horrible, France not much better and numerous club sides have them too. The England top (match one) is £90 in the Nike Store on Oxford Street. Scandalous.

That the recent latest instalment of the oldest international fixture was played with one of the teams in pink..!

Pshaw...

Furthermore...

Some away kits are/were iconic, in recent times we have played Man City and Blackburn, both foregoing their classic black and red stripes... Disappointing.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 10:01]
Amazing peripheral vision on 18:58 - Nov 22 with 1952 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That was one of our best customers son who made the pass. Awkward!!
Amazing peripheral vision on 01:52 - Nov 23 with 1776 viewsLadbrokeR

Sometimes I sit in my seat in the upper loft and look those away kits that quite frankly are the colour of high lighter pens. More hilarious is the people in the away that have chosen to wear them. There have been some shockers.
Login to get fewer ads

Amazing peripheral vision on 18:05 - Nov 29 with 1565 viewsDannyPaddox

Amazing peripheral vision on 07:53 - Nov 22 by izlingtonhoop

Woah!

Don't get me started on this.

Week after week I watch teams in anonymous luminous or black kits, sometimes - honestly - I forget who we're playing. Often these sh!t off the peg kits are worn simply to flog 'em. And here we have a case in point.

Posh play in all blue, innit?

No clash here, but they turn up in the same colours as the stewards, with the above chucklesome result.

There are a few threads about the sh!ttyness of modern football, and for me unnecessary away changes is an annoying symptom of it.

Teams should WANT to always wear their classic, historic colours whenever possible, and big kids like me want to see them.

Wolves take note!

Early morning rant over.

Good vid.

These fluorescent muppet vests really are the worst. A new stabilo in football away kits. Inch perfect pass though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024