Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What on earth is Holloway doing? 14:26 - Dec 18 with 5885 viewsbaz_qpr

Jesus Christ. We've gone from being dull and solid, to being the easiest team in the league to play against.
Pretty much raised the white flag from the start. Absolutely no belief in what they are doing. Luongo and Chery had absolute stinkers as did Bidwell Lynch Washington , Yeni
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 16:34 - Dec 18 with 1482 viewsNov77

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 16:31 - Dec 18 by DejR_vu

I didn't think we were too bad personally. I'd certainly rather watch that than anything served up under JFH.

I couldn't see any difference

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 1472 viewsShotKneesHoop

What Ollie has to work with is not good at all. Terrible task. Second best in all departments - apart from Smithies as goalkeeper - who was MOM.

Mackie comes on with ten minutes to go and raises the effort - so play Mackie instead of Chery and make Mackie captain and things will get marginally better. We are still shyte - but getting better.

Have to say that ..... today .... where we are .... is where are.

Phoooking Old Boots ..... Our Tone has spunked the Premier moollar on has beens and never would bees, and Redknobbs dogs,

All on his door step.

We are shyte ... but we have to work our way out of Shyteville.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:15 - Dec 18 with 1359 viewsactonman

Have to say, we weren't too bad today apart from the fact we cant score a goal even if we played the local under 5s girls football team playing rush goalie.

But what killed us today (apart from the timewasting pikey brummies) was the subs and that's down to Holloway. After the subs and we went 1 0 down , we may have well just fked off down the boozer !

Polter was a shoe in to come on and give their big defenders something to think about
Shodipo was a waste of a sub and should have been mackie

Unfortunately we have the look of a team that just accepts defeat , don't know how to win anymore and just huff and puff until the inevitable goal is conceded

Desperately need a take no sh!t leader on the pitch
Someone who can score the odd goal or 2 would be fking fantastic please Santa
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:22 - Dec 18 with 1341 viewspeejaybee

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:15 - Dec 18 by actonman

Have to say, we weren't too bad today apart from the fact we cant score a goal even if we played the local under 5s girls football team playing rush goalie.

But what killed us today (apart from the timewasting pikey brummies) was the subs and that's down to Holloway. After the subs and we went 1 0 down , we may have well just fked off down the boozer !

Polter was a shoe in to come on and give their big defenders something to think about
Shodipo was a waste of a sub and should have been mackie

Unfortunately we have the look of a team that just accepts defeat , don't know how to win anymore and just huff and puff until the inevitable goal is conceded

Desperately need a take no sh!t leader on the pitch
Someone who can score the odd goal or 2 would be fking fantastic please Santa

Who might that someone be.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:34 - Dec 18 with 1300 viewsBlackCrowe

Toothless in attack, leaderless in defence, reliant on one man in midfield. Hope this helps.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:43 - Dec 18 with 1273 viewsQPR_John

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 15:06 - Dec 18 by WestonsuperR

You may or may not be right but staggering to make that claim after just 6 games in charge of a squad he hasn't been able to add to.

I imagine many managers take on new jobs under similar circumstances but I would bet not many lose five of their first six games
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:48 - Dec 18 with 1259 viewsHayesender

If it was anyone other than Holloway in charge, we would be calling for their public flogging after losing 5 games in a row.

People need to take the Ollie glasses off and realise this ain't gonna work

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:49 - Dec 18 with 1252 viewsQPR_John

There seems to be a pattern here under JFH the players were good enough for at least mid table and it was all the managers fault while under IH the players are rubbish and it is all their fault
Login to get fewer ads

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:50 - Dec 18 with 1241 viewsToast_R

Nope Holloway has to stay until the end of the season now. If that takes the club down then so be it. QPR would have got exactly what they deserved.
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:52 - Dec 18 with 1230 views2Thomas2Bowles

I think many on here should give up on Rangers and find a new hobby
Please

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:02 - Dec 18 with 1194 viewsQPR_John

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:52 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I think many on here should give up on Rangers and find a new hobby
Please

Blind faith does not equate to loyalty. People are concerned for the very reason supporting this club is not a hobby surprised you could even think that
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:05 - Dec 18 with 1178 views2Thomas2Bowles

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:02 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

Blind faith does not equate to loyalty. People are concerned for the very reason supporting this club is not a hobby surprised you could even think that

Well it make you so miserable all you do is moan, there has been worse times here but we got behind the club, now days all you want to do is cry about it.
Franky if the club were mine I would say Ollie is here for the next 10 years come what may, don't like it, hard luck.

JG did not give a shite what the fans wanted, maybe that is what we should go back to.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 18:14]

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:29 - Dec 18 with 1108 viewsterryb

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 15:11 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

A sensible post at last.

In your opinion.
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:33 - Dec 18 with 1095 viewsvegasranger

That was as bad as anything under JFH. Villa had the third worse away record in the Championship before they played us. Didn't trouble their keeper all game.
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:39 - Dec 18 with 1081 views2Thomas2Bowles

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:29 - Dec 18 by terryb

In your opinion.

Sure is.

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 1011 viewsBlackCrowe

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:33 - Dec 18 by vegasranger

That was as bad as anything under JFH. Villa had the third worse away record in the Championship before they played us. Didn't trouble their keeper all game.

We mostly only trouble keepers with speculative half chances. We hardly ever craft really genuine goal-scoring opportunity. It all feels a bit hopeless at the moment.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:45 - Dec 18 with 991 viewsessextaxiboy

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:42 - Dec 18 by BlackCrowe

We mostly only trouble keepers with speculative half chances. We hardly ever craft really genuine goal-scoring opportunity. It all feels a bit hopeless at the moment.

It just feels that whatever the selection or tactics we just cant score or keep a clean sheet .

I just want it to stop .......
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:54 - Dec 18 with 951 viewsShotKneesHoop

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:22 - Dec 18 by peejaybee

Who might that someone be.

What's Jesus up to these days?

I'll choose Laura Nyro and ..... "It's gonna take a miracle."

Unfortunately she's six foot under as well.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 19:26 - Dec 18 with 891 viewsQPR_John

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 18:05 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well it make you so miserable all you do is moan, there has been worse times here but we got behind the club, now days all you want to do is cry about it.
Franky if the club were mine I would say Ollie is here for the next 10 years come what may, don't like it, hard luck.

JG did not give a shite what the fans wanted, maybe that is what we should go back to.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 18:14]

No moaning just simple concern. I did not want Holloway from the start and currently I have been proven correct in that opinion. You like me want this club to be successful but we cannot see into the future and only have what we have seen as a guide. You see a steady improvement I do not.
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 855 views2Thomas2Bowles

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 19:26 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

No moaning just simple concern. I did not want Holloway from the start and currently I have been proven correct in that opinion. You like me want this club to be successful but we cannot see into the future and only have what we have seen as a guide. You see a steady improvement I do not.

So everything started going wrong when Ollie took over, you did not want him to start with so are going to fecking whing on till he is gone.

Every post you do is the same, nothing but whinging
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 19:48]

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 20:30 - Dec 18 with 803 viewsQPR_John

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 19:47 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So everything started going wrong when Ollie took over, you did not want him to start with so are going to fecking whing on till he is gone.

Every post you do is the same, nothing but whinging
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 19:48]

You really have an habit of reading what you want to see, I did not say things started going wrong when Holloway was appointed but maybe you can point out where I did. All I am saying is that I honestly believe however bad it was he has at the very least not given any indication he is improving things.
What on earth is Holloway doing? on 20:51 - Dec 18 with 772 viewsWestonsuperR

What on earth is Holloway doing? on 17:43 - Dec 18 by QPR_John

I imagine many managers take on new jobs under similar circumstances but I would bet not many lose five of their first six games

Agree, dreadful points return from Ollie'a first 6 games but my reply was to a claim suggesting Ollie was a 'busted flush', far too soon to make that claim.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 21:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024