Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump, What do we all think so far? 16:28 - Jan 31 with 44306 viewseasthertsr

I'm bored with the transfer window, so what does the board think about what he has done so far? I think his political base will be delighted, the rest of us all have our fingers crossed!We are in deep doo-doo if we have to deal with that moron!
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 11986 viewsSimonJames

I'm wondering what odds the bookies are offering for how long until the first impeachment or assassination attempt.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 11989 viewslondonscottish

He's putting the "United" back into the United States of America.

No, wait....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 11960 viewsToast_R

Not even been a week yet although he does seem to have achieved more then Theresa May has in 6 months.

I don't really understand all the need for protesting in the UK over him. People lapping up the media.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 11958 viewsAlbRanger

Ronseal
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 11917 viewspaulparker

its not as boring as your attempts to whip up another left/right debate filled with hysterical rage with another pointless Trump thread
was your life that impacted with the administrations of Regan , Bush x2 , Clinton , Obama ? no it probably wasn't, just as it wont be with trump as president

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 11873 viewsjohncharles

If you think is hysterical rage .......

Strong and stable my arse.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:08 - Jan 31 with 11832 viewsJigsore

he's surpassed all my expectations... the last fortnight has been worrying and terrifying in equal measure

it's pretty obvious Steve Bannon is the one behind a lot of this and he's real scum. Domestic abuser, proprietor of neo-nazi Breitbart and corrupt as anyone whose ever stood in the White House. Something's going to give before 4 years have passed

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:12 - Jan 31 with 11815 viewsTrance_Trousers

what has he done ,that hasn't been done before ?

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Login to get fewer ads

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 11771 viewsitsbiga

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:08 - Jan 31 by Jigsore

he's surpassed all my expectations... the last fortnight has been worrying and terrifying in equal measure

it's pretty obvious Steve Bannon is the one behind a lot of this and he's real scum. Domestic abuser, proprietor of neo-nazi Breitbart and corrupt as anyone whose ever stood in the White House. Something's going to give before 4 years have passed

Bannon is the big problem. Guy is a nasty piece of work and is being given too much power.
This is a right wing coup in effect and a stress test for the constitution.
I've lived in LA 9 years (from London) and i'm getting my Canadian perm resident done just in case we need an out.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:21 - Jan 31 with 11724 viewsTacticalR

I see the rogue elephant has been dubbed 'Twitler'

On the domestic front I consider the campaign not to allow Trump into Britain mistaken for two reasons:

1. It's the very same nationalistic exclusionary politics that Trump promotes.

2. It endows the British state and the Tory Party with undeserved moral authority.

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:26 - Jan 31 with 11711 viewsAitch

What's he doing that hasn't been done by another US president? The only thing I can see is that he does not give a flying feck about the press. No bad thing.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:37 - Jan 31 with 11656 viewsBasingstokeR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:21 - Jan 31 by TacticalR

I see the rogue elephant has been dubbed 'Twitler'

On the domestic front I consider the campaign not to allow Trump into Britain mistaken for two reasons:

1. It's the very same nationalistic exclusionary politics that Trump promotes.

2. It endows the British state and the Tory Party with undeserved moral authority.

I've seen a campaign to not extend him a full on state visit at the moment, not one bar him entry to Britain? Also saw a strange petition along the lines of making sure he did have the planned UK state visit as to not would be denying Trump's free speech or something. Have a missed one?

Back to what we all think... fruitcake.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:41 - Jan 31 with 11642 viewsAntti_Heinola

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:26 - Jan 31 by Aitch

What's he doing that hasn't been done by another US president? The only thing I can see is that he does not give a flying feck about the press. No bad thing.

The hate towards the press, as an entire body, is as concerning as what Trump is doing. Plenty of the press is biased, sometimes mendacious, and often (these days) frivolous.

But fk me do we need the press. The last person to treat the press with this much disdain in America was Richard Nixon.

Which tells you a great deal.

The campaign against the press is really worrying.

Bare bones.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:43 - Jan 31 with 11632 viewsTrance_Trousers

No i meant in the broader aspect. As an example building walls/fences to protect your own people, for example the 521 mile, mostly concrete, with gun turrets in places built by the mexicans with the border of Guatemala.

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 11598 viewsTacticalR

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:37 - Jan 31 by BasingstokeR

I've seen a campaign to not extend him a full on state visit at the moment, not one bar him entry to Britain? Also saw a strange petition along the lines of making sure he did have the planned UK state visit as to not would be denying Trump's free speech or something. Have a missed one?

Back to what we all think... fruitcake.

Yes, you are right BasingstokeR.

I assumed it was the same as the previous petition (at the end of 2015) that called for him to be banned from the UK:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35052505

Air hostess clique

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 11603 viewsRangersw12

It's hypocritical mock outrage that has done my head in this week
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:49 - Jan 31 with 11597 viewsJigsore

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:12 - Jan 31 by Trance_Trousers

what has he done ,that hasn't been done before ?

Trump is about 2 weeks into the job and every single outlet that is even slightly critical gets the full on 'FAKE NEWS. SAD. I NEVER LIKED YOUR PUBLICATION ANYWAY, etc.' treatment. It's pathetic and pretty worrying considering we're 2 weeks in. It took Nixon years to achieve this level of paranoia. And the bloody Cold War.

after all who could possibly have any bone to pick with policies like, restricting and detaining people based purely on their nationality, trying to force a sovereign nation to pay for a $25 billion pound wall across their border and of course

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 11576 viewsTrance_Trousers

Indeed Rangerw12. Every reaction by petition signing, demo walking lefties in this and any other country can be counter claimed by simply scanning the wonder that is the internet.
As for the state visit and the on going uproar, please have a look at the list of countries heads of states that have visited in this century alone, three of them ban Israelis, and then there`s China

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 11562 viewsbillericaydicky

Quite unusual in that an elected official is doing what he promised during the election campaign.

Like him or not, he can't be accused of being all talk.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:06 - Jan 31 with 11539 viewsTrance_Trousers

Clinton spoke of a wall, obama actually put some of it up. Both afforded state visits.

Trump, What do we all think so far? (n/t) on 18:10 - Jan 31 with 11525 viewseasthertsr

[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 18:13]
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:11 - Jan 31 with 11520 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What ever we may think of him, that ridiculous haircut is still holding up! To be honest, I thought it would have been put down by now.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:20 - Jan 31 with 11484 viewseasthertsr

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 16:42 - Jan 31 by paulparker

its not as boring as your attempts to whip up another left/right debate filled with hysterical rage with another pointless Trump thread
was your life that impacted with the administrations of Regan , Bush x2 , Clinton , Obama ? no it probably wasn't, just as it wont be with trump as president

Actually I've got mates who may be impacted by this ban, but don't let that get in the way of your usual rhetoric! Not trying to whip up anything, just interested how those on the centre/right feel now about Mr Trump.
Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:31 - Jan 31 with 11442 viewsTrance_Trousers

Many peoples mates are going to be affected by this temporary ban, but would you be opposed to it if it saved another attack on your people?

Trump, What do we all think so far? on 18:32 - Jan 31 with 11438 viewsplasmahoop

I don't like him, but I dislike shami chakrabati even more. To compare a travel ban to appeasement pre world war two is just hysterical. Has he invaded countries and started genocide? Must have missed that bit. Stupid tart
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024