Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds 08:15 - Sep 8 with 1593 viewsenfieldargh

Smithies

Furlong
Onuoha
Caulker
Bidwell

Scowen
Freeman
Wszolek
Wheeler

Washington
Smith

Bench
Lumley
Baptiste
Luongo
Lua Lua
Mackie
Boorysuik
Sylla

Not sure why I'd pick Wheeler never having seen him play but get a good feeling about him. Would like to see more of Chair as he's a real ace up our sleeve

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 08:16 - Sep 8 with 1589 viewsNorthernr

I'd be surprised if he broke up the midfield three that has worked well for us - maybe Manning for Luongo if he's about to embark on his usual post-Australia slump.
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 09:09 - Sep 8 with 1516 viewsfrancisbowles

Think it depends when he arrived back and I would imagine that there will be some late analysis by the sports scientists, to see how he has recovered. Hopefully, they will be trying different things diet, hydration, sleeping aids etc to see what works best for him.

Going by last year he may be saved for Tuesday.
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 14:07 - Sep 8 with 1332 viewsdaveB

judging by his comment son the offish I think Holloway will play with width tomorrow as he talked a lot about lack of space in the middle against Ipswich so think it will be a 4-3-3

Smithies

Furlong
Ned
Caulker
Bidwell

Scowen
Freeman
Manning

Pav
Smith
Lua Lua
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 14:08 - Sep 8 with 1328 viewsFDC

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 14:07 - Sep 8 by daveB

judging by his comment son the offish I think Holloway will play with width tomorrow as he talked a lot about lack of space in the middle against Ipswich so think it will be a 4-3-3

Smithies

Furlong
Ned
Caulker
Bidwell

Scowen
Freeman
Manning

Pav
Smith
Lua Lua

Not sure, I interpreted those comments as indicating he thought the game would be won and lost by the midfield battle i.e. it's going to be packed out in the middle.
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 14:33 - Sep 8 with 1272 viewsWatford_Ranger

Unless Ipswich have two feathers up front, I'd rather not play Caulker.
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 16:12 - Sep 8 with 1185 viewsWadR

Ipswich, due to injuries, have been playing with two strikers on the wings in recent games. According to an Ipswich mate, it means they're often hideously exposed when teams double up on their fullbacks as Waghorn and Sears don't track back.

For that reason I'd like to see 4-3-3

Smithies

Furlong
Onuoha
Baptiste
Bidwell

Scowen
Freeman
Borysiuk

Wszolek
Smith
Mackie

Lumley, Caulker, Manning, Washington, Sylla, Mass, Wheeler

Give Mass a rest. And I think Ollie's more likely to play Borysiuk than Manning given. That wouldn't be my choice of front 3 but I think it's the most likely.

Shows how big the squad is that that 18 doesn't even include Robinson, Cousins, Goss, Petrasso, Osayi-Samuel, Lua-lua, Yeni
Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 16:29 - Sep 8 with 1165 viewssimmo

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 14:07 - Sep 8 by daveB

Smithies

Furlong
Ned
Caulker
Bidwell

Scowen
Freeman
Manning

Pav
Smith
Lua Lua

Agree I think it will be something like this, the injuries to Perch and Lynch plus how well Furlong has done means sticking with 3 CB's is hard and I think now we have wingers he likes we will change to 4-3-3 (4-5-1 out of possession).

That team looks about right

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 17:39 - Sep 8 with 1095 viewsHunterhoop

I really Luongo does play tomorrow. That midfield three has been brilliant so far. Do not change it unless we have to. We don't have to. He could still play.

I agree that we'll probably end up with a 433 as long as we retain width and one of that midfield 3 gets into the box to support Smith.

I'd have Pavel on one side and AN Other on the left flank. I assume it'll be Lua Lua, replaced by Wheeler. Pavel is still the best winger and crosser at our disposal. He has to play.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Our midfield 3 are excellent. If the defence holds...I think we can dominate Ipswich. Also fancy Smith to score.
Login to get fewer ads

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 19:15 - Sep 8 with 1024 viewsenfieldargh

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 08:16 - Sep 8 by Northernr

I'd be surprised if he broke up the midfield three that has worked well for us - maybe Manning for Luongo if he's about to embark on his usual post-Australia slump.

we are getting a squad of riches, forgot about Manning who I would have had as a def o starter before I saw how good Scowen is.

captains fantastic

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 19:19 - Sep 8 with 1018 viewsenfieldargh

Sinton said on the Loftcast that Samuel is a player who is first team ready.

He did say the young lad from Brighton, just think he got his seaside resorts mixed up

captains fantastic

Line up for tomorrow, will Mass be back or still in the clouds on 18:17 - Sep 9 with 709 viewswelwynranger

Who's Bench is he a mate of Chair
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024