Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 18:41 - Sep 16 with 2031 views2Thomas2Bowles

"It was a fantastic game of football. As a neutral, that's what you want to see. After our early goal, they moved the ball and we knew they would.

"To be fair, I am scratching our head how we lost it. You have to say it's down to the changes Garry made - they had that on the bench.

"It's fine margins. We hit the post. Did the ball go out for their winner? That's the new QPR. I thought they gave me absolutely everything."

Not sure he is being honest there but not making excuses and praising the players.

Where's old 'arry.. slatted everyone of his players at Brom today

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 1840 viewsbosh67

"The milk’s spilt but I’ve got no cream left, what am I going to have in my coffee? I’m going to have to have black coffee. That’s the game, that’s how mad it all is."

Sometimes it is great to have Ollie around so that Eric Cantona can scratch his head and say "What?"

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie on 23:12 - Sep 16 with 1559 viewsBoston

Makes perfect sense to me loike.....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ollie on 23:17 - Sep 16 with 1541 viewsLblock

I love Ollie

Compare and contrast with that saggy chopped charlatan

U R's!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ollie on 01:25 - Sep 17 with 1405 viewsconnell10

Ollie on 23:17 - Sep 16 by Lblock

I love Ollie

Compare and contrast with that saggy chopped charlatan

U R's!

To right mate, don't get the Ollie hate from some!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ollie on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 1127 viewsBushRanger82

Bit of a billy bullshitter, is Holloway.
Ollie on 10:04 - Sep 17 with 1091 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ollie on 20:10 - Sep 16 by bosh67

"The milk’s spilt but I’ve got no cream left, what am I going to have in my coffee? I’m going to have to have black coffee. That’s the game, that’s how mad it all is."

Sometimes it is great to have Ollie around so that Eric Cantona can scratch his head and say "What?"

True, Bosh.

Five goals and it still wasn't as entertaining as the Millwall game. I'm enjoying this season.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ollie on 10:09 - Sep 17 with 1069 viewsWestbourneR

We certainly fought hard, the spirit is fantastic. Great bite in the tackle. We're just sorely lacking in fluency in possession, a lot of the time players were isolated running down blind corridors.

I feel we still badly miss a Faurlin type.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ollie on 10:17 - Sep 17 with 1048 viewsLythamR

Ollie on 10:09 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

We certainly fought hard, the spirit is fantastic. Great bite in the tackle. We're just sorely lacking in fluency in possession, a lot of the time players were isolated running down blind corridors.

What it looked like we missed more than anything else was Schowen

Given the starting 11 we did really well yesterday against a team that if you compare them on paper should have wiped the floor with us

Holloway lacks the eloquence and vocabulary of some, but he doesn't lack for heart and he has got this squad of players working to a level that make it a pleasure to go and watch them even if we lose like yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie on 11:26 - Sep 17 with 953 viewsrsonist

I'll take that over the suicide note Hodgson read out yesterday.
Ollie on 11:37 - Sep 17 with 923 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ollie on 10:09 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, step forward Sean Goss.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024