Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'arry GONE 18:43 - Sep 16 with 20188 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saying he was sacked.. hmmmm LOL
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 18:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

'arry GONE on 10:27 - Sep 28 with 2623 viewsenfieldargh

'arry GONE on 10:23 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Well personally I'm stunned Birmingham won. I thought there was a "losing mentality" that couldn't be explained there? That no manager has been able to crack?

yes as you say 'no manger'

No manager better than that prick

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

'arry GONE on 13:07 - Sep 29 with 2442 viewsMrSheen

Cotterill his replacement. I'm guessing no-one's going out for a tattoo.
'arry GONE on 13:12 - Sep 29 with 2428 viewssimmo

It's what most Brum fans wanted I think, they like him there. Reckon he will go alright, he's too much of a spiky fcker for long term appointments but he usually gets teams going initially.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'arry GONE on 13:35 - Sep 29 with 2378 viewsTacticalR

Cotterhill was there at the end of last season when Birmingham stayed up. I guess he wasn't involved earlier this season because he didn't want to do all the work while Harry got all the glory (although how much glory is to be got at Birmingham is a matter of debate).

Air hostess clique

'arry GONE on 14:36 - Sep 29 with 2322 viewshoof_hearted

'arry GONE on 13:35 - Sep 29 by TacticalR

Cotterhill was there at the end of last season when Birmingham stayed up. I guess he wasn't involved earlier this season because he didn't want to do all the work while Harry got all the glory (although how much glory is to be got at Birmingham is a matter of debate).

I'm gutted they sacked him. It would have got funnier and funnier as the season went on. By March (if his knees had held out) I think I may have died from laughter exhaustion.
'arry GONE on 15:36 - Sep 30 with 2198 viewsFredManRave

Has he been reinstated for the first half?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'arry GONE on 16:42 - Sep 30 with 2143 viewsJAPRANGERS

Seems like 'arry left Brum in good shape. 5-0 down at Hull right now.
'arry GONE on 16:52 - Sep 30 with 2134 viewsJAPRANGERS

'arry GONE on 16:42 - Sep 30 by JAPRANGERS

Seems like 'arry left Brum in good shape. 5-0 down at Hull right now.

6-0 now

Oh 'arry you're the man
Login to get fewer ads

'arry GONE on 06:27 - Oct 4 with 1970 viewsstuabd

He's back again! Yeovil.

Some good, familiar quotes in here too.

“Harry has been in the game a long time and is someone I highly respect for all the experience he’s gained and achievements he’s accomplished,” Way told the Yeovil official website. “I’m still starting my journey in management and feel the opportunity to bring in someone like Harry to offer advice and pass on his knowledge is a no-brainer." says Darren 'soon to be unemployed' Way.

Just say it like it is, Dazzer. You had no choice about him coming in, and Harry is an old has-been who you're dreading listening to him when he arrives.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/03/harry-redknapp-league-two-yeovi
[Post edited 4 Oct 2017 7:22]
'arry GONE on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 1888 viewsisawqpratwcity

'arry GONE on 06:27 - Oct 4 by stuabd

He's back again! Yeovil.

“Harry has been in the game a long time and is someone I highly respect for all the experience he’s gained and achievements he’s accomplished,” Way told the Yeovil official website. “I’m still starting my journey in management and feel the opportunity to bring in someone like Harry to offer advice and pass on his knowledge is a no-brainer." says Darren 'soon to be unemployed' Way.

Just say it like it is, Dazzer. You had no choice about him coming in, and Harry is an old has-been who you're dreading listening to him when he arrives.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/03/harry-redknapp-league-two-yeovi

That's a shame. Yeovil are one of the less objectionable clubs around and don't deserve a leech like him sucking their blood.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

'arry GONE on 09:36 - Oct 4 with 1878 viewsNorthernr

'arry GONE on 06:27 - Oct 4 by stuabd

He's back again! Yeovil.

I mean that is completely and utterly ridiculous. He's on TV at the weekend saying he couldn't name five Watford players, they're fifth in the Premier League, what possible useful input is he going to have for a manager of a League Two club?

"Wewll if I were you Darren son I'd want 15 new players in here, this lot are sht"

Yeeeeh, problem is our budget is £30k for the entire squad for the whole month and it's already accounted for until the end of the season.

"Hmmmmm. Have you fort abaght sticking two keepers on the bench for a game, try and loosen the chairman up a bit?"

We don't have two reserve keepers, we have the first choice keeper and the youth team keeper.

"It's 'ard innit? Leave it wiv me, I'll see if the boy Crouchy fancies dropping down."
'arry GONE on 11:46 - Oct 4 with 1762 viewsstuabd

'arry GONE on 09:36 - Oct 4 by Northernr

I mean that is completely and utterly ridiculous. He's on TV at the weekend saying he couldn't name five Watford players, they're fifth in the Premier League, what possible useful input is he going to have for a manager of a League Two club?

"Wewll if I were you Darren son I'd want 15 new players in here, this lot are sht"

Yeeeeh, problem is our budget is £30k for the entire squad for the whole month and it's already accounted for until the end of the season.

"Hmmmmm. Have you fort abaght sticking two keepers on the bench for a game, try and loosen the chairman up a bit?"

We don't have two reserve keepers, we have the first choice keeper and the youth team keeper.

"It's 'ard innit? Leave it wiv me, I'll see if the boy Crouchy fancies dropping down."

As you said earlier on this thread, the game has moved on. However, he thinks that it's all about the players. He hates people banging on about irrelevant stuff like tactics. Along with his DeCanio story, this is one of his favourite topics in interviews.

I think he really fancies going out on top and having some success with a club again. I can't see it happening, but then again if some rich, gullible lower league chairman fancies the PR that harry brings, he might get a promotion. Not likely though.
'arry GONE on 15:42 - Oct 4 with 1603 viewskensalriser

Here's some footage of Harry with some invaluable insight for the Yeovil manager.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024